Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I do not wait. [Job]

Void
    Void

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Variable Crash
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I do not wait. [Job] Empty I do not wait. [Job]

Post by Void 18th June 2016, 11:51 pm

THE JOB:
    Void
    Void

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Variable Crash
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I do not wait. [Job] Empty Re: I do not wait. [Job]

Post by Void 19th June 2016, 1:19 am

To add to an earlier note from a recent errand this day, another thing humanity conjured up without any real justification was passports required to work and live in other countries. Was organization and safety in their minds when they came up with such a thing? Those were only temporary reasons at best, in comparison to the bigger picture. It was simply unnecessary. There was nothing more irritating to Void than humans making laws that were undeniably nonsensical. Now those poor bastards who wanted to travel and work out of Fiore were shit out of luck without those scraps of paper. To add insult to injury, these humans whom only wanted to travel now had to stand around in a line for several hours a day to fill out paper after paper of more unnecessary things. Void had no intention of standing in a line surrounded by humans, but she did feel slightly sympathetic for those that were having to deal with the era's current reality. The woman stood for a while watching the lines trudge forward one by one like some sort of paperwork hell. It did not seem to help that the humans handing out those passports were too incompetent and therefore extremely slow which made quick work turn into hours of unnecessary labor. This was the laziness humanity had earned up to this point due to technology and other-ease-of-life commodities. This was why she wanted to wipe out everything and start it all over fresh. It would give the humans a second chance at the realities that wondered around all of them, especially those special humans who ere too selfish to see out of their own wasted empty shells of souls.

Finally, after watching the scene for a time, she less than casually walked up to the front of one of the lines ahead of everyone else and took a passport from the worker while showing them her wizard license, which was also entirely unnecessary. "I am a commissioned wizard grabbing a pass so that I am not inconvenienced by other humans who can't tell a smuggler from a traveler." Showing the ID meant she was able to bypass all of the paperwork the other humans were forced to do, though it was not entirely true that she was a commissioned wizard. She felt no need to tell the truth to humans were going to very well die anyway soon enough. Void did not bother to acknowledge any of the humans in the immediate area, so she simply turned around and walked away. This errand was just more evidence of the fact that humanity needed a full reboot. There was never a time when there was not a method to her madness. After some moments of walking, the woman stopped and took a subtle, quiet breath. The passport she took was placed in one of her pant pockets before she walked off and finally away from the area. Another boring errand done with. Hopefully I'll be able to find something else to waste time on while I'm in the Rose Gardens.

{END OF JOB}
    Word Count: 514

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:49 am