Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Suzuran Hifume's Magic

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blank Slate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Suzuran Hifume's Magic

Post by Heyyew 24th January 2016, 3:42 am

Magic

Primary Magic:  Blank Slate
    Secondary Magic: None yet
    Caster or Holder: Caster requip

Description:
    Suzuran is an ice elemental, and a very young one that that. To say that she is impressionable is an overstatement of laughable proportions. People say that things are terrible today because of violent media and video games. When Suzuran comes in contact with lacrima crystals containing media of some sort, her body absorbs the crystal and she can become one of the characters in the media. She takes on the powers of the most prevalent protagonist or antagonist, though results may vary with what personality she comes out with, especially as she grows more into having her own personality or residual bits of previous personalities linger.

She can actually take on the visage of the character in question as well. As an ice elemental she is made completely of ice, and has the ability to manipulate the ice in her body even to the degree of changing her facial structure and sex. In order to mimic the colors of the character she uses dye, most often times food coloring, in order to complete the look.

Side effects may include: Residual bits of personality left from other characters, homicidal tendencies, domicile tendencies, appearance of multiple personality disorder, and food cravings.

Strengths:

• Versatile and can have a broad range of possibilities.
    • Seeing as she can manipulate the ice in her body, this also means her appearance and gender. Thus, if she commits a crime it may be a little hard to pin on her.

Weaknesses:

• Suzuran is a blank slate, easily overwritten by anything with a dominant personality to herself. Thus, should anyone attempt to possess her she would be quite easy to take over.
    • Unpredictable, the character may do something that Suzuran will regret later.
    • She may gain or loose phobias from this. For example: In a persona she may forget that she is made of ice, and therefore her fear of fire is natural and life perserving. Or she could gain an extreme phobia as well from the character.

Lineage: Ice Cold
    Unique Abilities:

• Ice elemental- Suzuran is able to manipulate the ice in her body into different shapes.
      When in use for Blank Slate it is manipulating her body and face to look like different people, like the characters her magic takes after. When not under the influence of a character, she may use this power to manipulate her arm into a blade or make her knuckles sharp in order to give her punch more umpf, nothing too convoluted. She cannot generate more ice, but she can replenish what is lost in battle or through normal wear and tear. The ice that replenishes that which she lost will be holy ice, the same as the type she was made of. She heals at the same pace as anyone else does.

Being that she’s an ice elemental, her body temperature is around 0 C degrees.

• Mystic Bind- Suzuran can bind liquids to the ice make up of her body. This could range from something as simple and trivial as food coloring to a poison that upon melting a portion of her will be released into the air and incapacitate and harm anyone in the area who has a pair of lungs… Which amusingly enough actually doesn’t include ice elementals. this is also the method for which Suzuran absorbs the lacrima crystals of the movies or TV shows that make up her characters.

When she does this she is able to take on the abilities and personalities of the characters whose lacrima crystals she absorbs. For example: If she absorbed the personality of Hawkeye she would become a mega archer and also gain any additional traits he might have personality-wise. You'll see more about this in Suzuran's Ironman persona.

Imitating their cloths is as simple as manipulating the ice in her body to look like their cloths.

• Pocket Dimension- Its bigger on the inside. This is where Suzuran's movie or TV series lacrimas are stored, as well as the dyes that make her look more like the character in question. She can, of course, store other things in it. But those are the main things she puts in it.

Spells:

Ironman:

Scarecrow:

Empty Spell slot:

Empty spell slot:

Ice Spear (Lineage spell):

Last edited by Heyyew on 21st February 2016, 5:25 am; edited 32 times in total
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Suzuran Hifume's Magic

Post by Godlike Frederik 2nd February 2016, 3:38 am

I think it isn't entirely done yet xD. Either way, it was in the primary magic approval thread. So I have claimed it for now. Just post bump when done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 2nd February 2016, 3:46 am

Other than the last two empty spell slots everything else was made with an attempt at being complete. I left those two slots empty for now in case of the very real possibility she/I come up with ideas later. Also so I can get a bit more accustomed to the site before I delve even further into the magic. She does of course need said magic to go on quests- which is why she has two. But for now the other two are blank for now.

I realize there wasn't two chapters in the description now- fixed that. Unsure what else is faulty, this is my first character ever, so I have a lot to learn with this stuff.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd February 2016, 5:06 am

Heyyew wrote:Other than the last two empty spell slots everything else was made with an attempt at being complete. I left those two slots empty for now in case of the very real possibility she/I come up with ideas later. Also so I can get a bit more accustomed to the site before I delve even further into the magic. She does of course need said magic to go on quests- which is why she has two. But for now the other two are blank for now.

I realize there wasn't two chapters in the description now- fixed that. Unsure what else is faulty, this is my first character ever, so I have a lot to learn with this stuff.
    (thats okay, I comment on what I think is needed. And as you said you wanted to rp and discover a bit more before creating more spells. So I propose this. What you have now is what I comment on, and if you fix those I'll approve it for you. But I don't move it to the approved section right away, instead I leave it at the WIP so that when you can feel like it. Tweak it a bit after a job or two, or when you have thought about the remaining two spells. If so then just send me a pm, or bump this thread and look I'll them over. )

Magic

Primary Magic: Glacial Embodiment
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: (Describe your magic in detail: First being a description of what the magic he/she is using, and then a second paragraph of how he/she uses it.) All these kinds of things can just be deleted. Just a regular thing to clean it up and make your app a tad tidier.

Suzuran uses glaciai embodiment magic, which is a mild redundancy considering she herself is an ice elemental. Nonetheless, it is her primary magic, she can manipulate the ice from within herself and the ice that she creates.

She most often uses her glacial embodiment magic in order to create weapons to use against her foes. Suzuran prefers to use her own made weapons. Being an ice elemental made out of god ice effects a lot of her strengths and weaknesses. She herself is made out of ice, so if she makes a weapon made out of herself normal ice slayers cannot eat it. However if she wishes for a bigger weapon and uses ice she makes, it can then be eaten by ice slayers. (Alright, just to get a better understanding, can you also add one or two examples for what else she can do? Like to how much extent can she manipulate her own created ice. Can she form more things then weapons.

Strengths: (What are the strengths of your magic? List all strengths possible, if the magic is strong in stunning, burning, large area damage, single targeting, etc, list it.  See these rules for the number of strengths and weaknesses. Remember to separate each individually and bullet point them!

• If she makes ice out of someone's blood it has a 5% resistance to their magic.
    • She has some measure of grasp on AoE spells and spells that can make weapons.
    • While she is made of ice, she cannot be eaten by regular ice slayers, as she is made of regular ice. If she manipulates the ice of her body to make then a weapon rather than creating an independent weapon of new ice that weapon cannot be eaten by a regular ice slayer.

Weaknesses: (What are the weaknesses of your magic? List all weaknesses possible, if the magic requires channeling -time- to use, able to hit self or allies, drains life if used, etc, list it. You must have at least one more weakness than strengths. Remember to separate them individually and bullet point them.)

• 20% weakness to fire.
    • She can be eaten by a Glacier God Slayer.
    • The weapons she creates are made of regular ice, so a normal ice slayer could eat them and gain strength from them.
    • She can only be healed by an ice mage, generating ice to replace the ice she lost. Though ice made from other mages is only ever a temporary fix, as her body has its own mechanisms to heal itself which will ultimately displace the ice put in by the other mage.

Unique Abilities: (List the abilities it provides, make sure to separate each ability! Abilities are like passive traits, or a hidden power that can be activated for a very limited amount of time. These abilities are Unique to your characters specific use of the magic! As a starting D rank character, you are able to have 3 unique abilities, refer to the magic rules for abilities higher than D rank.)

• Suzuran is able to manipulate ice at will, up to 15 meters.
    • Suzuran's body temperature is at around 0 C degrees. A passive effect of being an ice elemental is that she tends to make the air colder around her, up to 5 meters around her. This is particularly effective in an enclosed room, as the longer she's in it the colder it gets. Her body temperature is at the degree where if she touches something with her bare skin it forms a thin layer of ice over it. If she touches the object for long enough it become covered in ice.
    • The ice elemental's form is designed to replenish itself over time. The ice that replaces the ice she lost is god ice like the ice that was originally there. She heals at a rate of 5% per post.

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Ice Spear:

Ice Generator:

(For another spell, I'd suggest to do what you said in your description as well. A spell were you might be free to create any form of weapon you can think of for a short period of time. For melee combat. So think like axes and swords, or some mace to club someone with.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 7th February 2016, 8:39 pm

Changed it quite a bit- what do you think of it now?
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th February 2016, 5:57 am

You seem to have an entire new magic, yet there are still traces of the the former one. Making it a bit unclear to what your magic now really is. Those parts i am going to point out in red and comment in my purple text.

Magic

Primary Magic: Nether magic
    Caster or Holder: Holder~ Seed of Sin/Purification

The Seed:

Description: (Describe your magic in detail: First being a description of what the magic he/she is using, and then a second paragraph of how he/she uses it.) All these kinds of stuff. Texts that were with the original template need to be cleaned up.

Strengths: (What are the strengths of your magic? List all strengths possible, if the magic is strong in stunning, burning, large area damage, single targeting, etc, list it.  See these rules for the number of strengths and weaknesses. Remember to separate each individually and bullet point them!

• While she is made of ice, she cannot be eaten by regular ice slayers, as she is made of regular ice. If she manipulates the ice of her body to make then a weapon rather than creating an independent weapon of new ice that weapon cannot be eaten by a regular ice slayer. (I think this belongs to what you had before, and thus can't be used as a strength in your magic. As it seems to have nothing to do with your magic right now)
    • Anti-magic attacks or defenses don’t work on her or her spells. (Explain this for me please. How or why can't anti magic attacks or defenses work on your spells. You could incorporate this in your main description, that way you don't have to fully explain it again in here)
    • Sin collects around a person like a miasma as its committed, and does not disperse until it is purified by some means. Suzuran has the ability to absorb this miasmatic sin and convert it into energy for her spells. The person which she does this to is cleansed of their sins… Though odds are they won’t be thanking her, as she can turn around and use the energy amassed from their sins as fuel for her spells.
    • Suzuran takes an additional boon if sin is being committed as the battle is going on. For example, should one fall prey to their own bloodlust or be fueled by rage, they are guilty of the sin of wraith. (what kind of boon?)

Weaknesses: (What are the weaknesses of your magic? List all weaknesses possible, if the magic requires channeling -time- to use, able to hit self or allies, drains life if used, etc, list it. You must have at least one more weakness than strengths. Remember to separate them individually and bullet point them.)

• She is weak to fire, being an ice elemental.
    • She can be eaten by a Glacier God Slayer.
    • The weapons she creates are made of regular ice, so a normal ice slayer could eat them and gain strength from them.
    • She can only be healed by an ice mage, generating ice to replace the ice she lost. Though ice made from other mages is only ever a temporary fix, as her body has its own mechanisms to heal itself which will ultimately displace the ice put in by the other mage.

• These are all ice weaknesses belonging to what you had first? Please replace them with weaknesses according to your new magic
    • Should the seed absorb sin without her expending the energy it absorbs it will begin to grow and cause her 5% damage every post. This growth can only be reverted if she expends all the magical energy she has.(This growth, please explain it in your main description)
    • She is at a disadvantage against anyone who is truly virtuous and pure. In such a case she does not regenerate mana as a normal mage would.

However should they keep the company of sinful people their advantage is robbed.

Unique Abilities: (List the abilities it provides, make sure to separate each ability! Abilities are like passive traits, or a hidden power that can be activated for a very limited amount of time. These abilities are Unique to your characters specific use of the magic! As a starting D rank character, you are able to have 3 unique abilities, refer to the magic rules for abilities higher than D rank.)

• Ice elemental- Suzuran is able to manipulate the ice in her body into different shapes. Most often times this is into something simple like ice knuckles or a blade, nothing too convoluted. She cannot generate more ice, but she can replenish what is lost in battle or through normal wear and tear. The ice that replenishes that which she lost will be holy ice, the same as the type she was made of.

Being that she’s an ice elemental, her body temperature is around 0 C degrees, and so it is quite chilly to be close to her.

• Ice in her veins- While there is no actual blood in her veins, her family tree is quite the potent one. The Seed of Sin once it was implanted in her overwhelmed her system and became the primary means for how she does magic. However she still does have somewhat of an affinity for it, able to produce and manipulate ice up to five meters away from herself.
    • (again, please also describe your main description the usage of ice if you are using it)

• Absolution- A passive ability of the holder item Suzuran is in possession of is that it can absorb the sin in the air and the collective sin of a person. This is in effect be you friend, foe, or even just happen to be standing within a ten meter radius of her. Purging a person of their sins is a steady and harmless process. The energy this seed collects is how she recovers mana, and under circumstances she doesn’t recover health or mana faster than any regular mage.

However if one should commit sin in her presence or confess their sins to her the process is accelerated she can recover 20% mana every 5 posts in the presence of such a person. (to much of extra mana recovery, 10% max for now)

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Cure:

Heal:

Blessings of the Gods:
    [*]Those who use this weapon with sin as their intention will sully the purity and make the weapon impure. The effect will be nullified.
    [*]Must be touching the weapon in question in order to purify it.

Empty spell slot:

overall try to go more into detail with your spells and main description. Using your weaknesses and strength for that often works good. Also try to imagine that everyone else has basically zero insight in what you can do as a mage. Meaning that the more you explain, the more you go into detail. The easier it is for them to understand. Who your character is and what she can do

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 25th February 2016, 2:59 am

alright cleaned it up real nice, looks good. And must say the concept of this magic is really fun. But please don't forget the mimic aspect for battle, sure I love it that you use common personas from movies. Like Scarecrow love him. But don't forget to use it the basic principle in battle as well, namely Mimicking your opponent in every aspect of the way. Maybe something for a signature spell. Either way as discussed you can use it for now, and do something with the other spells when you thought something up for it. If then just pm me and I'll unlock the magic for you

approved

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:40 pm