Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Saria's intro

Saria
    Saria

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Saria's intro Empty Saria's intro

Post by Saria 11th January 2016, 12:08 pm

Her small eligent hand rose pushing on the door her thurst had almost overcome her her normally plump lips where cracked and sore, she had no money to buy water or food she had wondered the escaping her past to look forward to a new future one with freinds  maybe even people that would see her as a equal.

"Hello?" she tried to call her single word but it came out cracked and croaky it was almost a whisper. Staggering though the doors and through the entrance hall her green eyes scanned desperately for a water source or someone so she could ask for water of them.
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Saria's intro Empty Re: Saria's intro

Post by Inspirational Quote 11th January 2016, 3:12 pm

Ni-Ju sat at the bar in the main guildhall pouring over the reams of papers that had quite suddenly become his responsibility after becoming guildmaster and enjoying a nice warm cup of tea. Pushing aside the latest of them with a sigh just as the door to the guildhall opened, he decided that now was as good a time as any for a break and went to see who had just arrived. Popping off of the stool he had been sitting on, Ni-Ju gave a quick brush to his slacks and started toward the doors. An almost inaudible "hello" immediately drew his attention to the rather flustered looking young woman that had just arrived. Dropping a short bow, Ni-Ju introduced himself. "Greetings and welcome to the Lamia Scale guildhall, my name is Ni-Ju Hachi." Taking in the strange look upon the young woman's face he just had to go and ask. "Is there anything I can do to help you?".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Saria
    Saria

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Saria 17th January 2016, 4:12 pm

Saria's eyes shot around the the male standing there "water please" saria managed to crack out her voice almost non existent her lips cracked. saria looked this guy up and down thinking how even as the room turned dark he was quite hansom. The room finally went dark as she fell to the floor from exhaustion.
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 28th January 2016, 4:02 pm

Ni-Ju was more then a little surprised as the young woman managed to croak out only a couple of words, revealing the thirst that plagued her before collapsing to the floor. Keeping calm despite the suddenness of such a thing, Ni-Ju proceeded to pick the young woman up off the ground and move her a short distance away to where the Zuo tree grew in the center of the hall and rested her up against it as he rushed to the bar to retrieve some much needed fluids for the parched young lady. Returning shortly with a large pitcher of icy water, Ni-Ju began gently shaking the young woman in an attempt to wake her. "Please wake up miss.".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed
    Saria
    Saria

Post by Saria 30th January 2016, 12:03 pm

Saria smiled softly as she slept "he is so handsome!" she muttered the only image was of the man she had seen before but as she slept she had no clue she had said anything. when she was shaken Saria opened her eyes slowly they looked around dazed everything was so blurry but she sore the same person as before, her reaction was instinctive she tried to shuffle away but her back was against something, had she been moved that she could not be sore about everything was so confusing in her head was she safe or was this person infrount of her there to harm her.

"water please!" she asked desperately still trying to keep some distance between them but she was so thirsty she could not help ask for the item she so desperately needed and craved
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 4th February 2016, 12:33 pm

Ni-Ju wasn't exactly sure how to handle interacting with a beautiful woman other then to play it as cool as possible. Mustering what dignity he could salvage, he went with what felt the most natural and just awkwardly held out the pitcher of water between the two of them. "You seem to be somewhat distraught miss. Please drink and take a moment to rest." Taking a step back to lessen any unease once she had gotten a firm grasp on the pitcher, Ni-Ju took a seat upon the floor. "Can't very well be having new guild members pass out in the entrance hall upon arrival after all. That would be just terrible manners on my part." Placing his hands upon his knees nervously, Ni-Ju waited for the young woman to sate her thirst before bombarding her with questions.

Jobs Completed
    Saria
    Saria

Post by Saria 4th February 2016, 2:32 pm

Saria blushed her cheeks turned bright red as she looked at the man infrount of her, her eyes drifted to the water and snatched it up with out a word she started to drink very quickly. Within moments the water was gone it had not quenched her thirst like she had hoped but it will do for now atleast.

"I am sorry for my composure it has been a long time since i have been in the such good looking company!" she stated her hand shot over her mouth Saria thought she must still be delusional for saying such an open thing to a stranger, it was what she thought but not what she meant to say.

Saria just steared at this man taking a deep breath she spoke "I am sorry that was rude, I am Saria Rose, please forgive me!" she stated bowing close to the ground
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 4th February 2016, 2:59 pm

Ni-Ju waived away the young woman's apologies as unnecessary as she introduced herself. "Really no need to apologize miss. I really didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything." Taking in the blush that had spread to her cheeks and the fact that his own were quite probably matching, Ni-Ju felt more then a little out of sorts. He could fight ridiculous monsters without a second thought and do a fairly good job of leveling a building in the blink of an eye but when it came down to talking to people, he might have well have been just an awkward little boy. "Well, as I was saying, I welcome you to the Lamia Scale guildhall and hope that you enjoy your time spent here with our rather interesting little group. Are there any questions that I might answer for you or anything that you might require?" He really hoped that his questions had distracted just a little bit from the strange and unfamiliar tension that seemed to be hanging in the air.

Jobs Completed
    Saria
    Saria

Post by Saria 4th February 2016, 3:28 pm

Saria smiled widely showing there was little the man gig wrong "You did not make me uncomfortable uncomfortable well not in a bad way!" she stated her blush still present but had faded slightly she was flirting and she did not know why she would be doing that with someone she had just meet at least she thought she was flirting if this guy thought the same was a different question one she was not going to ask.

"I now you have told me your name but I can not remember it and what is it you do here?" she asked looking around the guild hall she hoped to call home if the guild master accepted her that is
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 8th February 2016, 10:02 pm

Ni-Ju perked up a bit when Saria mentioned that he hadn't bothered her and a strange warm feeling crept through his body. While he hadn't exactly had a ton of interactions with the fairer sex, he could easily see why such a thing could be exciting. Putting aside the feeling for the moment to prevent him from making too much of a fool out of himself in front of her, Ni-Ju continued to listen as Saria presented her questions. Regaining his feet and brushing himself off, Ni-Ju offered a hand to the young woman to help her back to her feet and assist her if she needed any help as he answered. "My name is Ni-Ju Hachi and as of a recent turn in events, I am currently the Guildmaster of Lamia Scale." The position itself was pretty new to him as it was and he had never been one to act overly condescending so it hadn't actually changed much in his life other then the abundance of paperwork that had become a daily chore and the occasional meet and greet with those who had applied and gotten accepted into the guild. Well that and he had gotten a somewhat nifty new office to use as his own although it had been filled with a number of rather odd nick knacks that had probably been acquired by Zuo before his subsequent demise and transformation into a tree. Snapping himself out of the train of thought that he had gotten caught up in, he nodded towards the bar that ran along the far wall politely. "Would you care to take a seat and perhaps have something to eat while we discuss your admittance into the guild?"

Jobs Completed
    Saria
    Saria

Post by Saria 9th February 2016, 4:04 am

Saria smiled softly taking Ni-Ju's hand her cheeks glowed bright red Saria blushed pritty bad just by touching his hand. Slowly getting to her feet she was unsteady, closing her eyes to stop the spinning to make herself stable Saria placed her hands on Ni-Ju's shoulders. When she opened her eyes she was looking right into Ni-Ju's eyes inches from his face "wow!" she could not help the word sighing out of her lips, covering her tracks Saria quickly continued "its impressive that someone so young is guildmaster" she stated lightly taking a step back once she was stable.

Saria nodded lightly "Food sounds good right now but only if you eat to I hate eating alown when someone else is around!" saria said softly walking to the bar Saria elegantly jumped into a chair and asked the person behind the bar for some water.
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 19th February 2016, 3:42 am

Ni-Ju once more waived off Saria's comment about being impressive as he helped to steady the young woman, coming in awkwardly close again. To him, being a guild master wasn't anything special. Merely a job that required someone to fill it. Pulling away as the young woman regained her balance, Ni-Ju followed closely behind and took a seat next to her at the bar as she ordered water from the bartender. Giving a nod of thanks to Adrien as he quickly brought over Saria's drink, Ni-Ju decided to that given the fact that lunch would probably being served soon it wouldn't inconvenience the cooks too much if he had a little brought over early for their new arrival. "Excuse me Adrien, could I possibly ask you to have one of the serving staff bring us a light meal?" Nodding in agreeance, the bartender quickly disappeared into the back to see about getting their food taken care of. Ni-Ju turned his attention back to the alluring young woman once more. "So tell me a little about yourself Saria."

Jobs Completed
    Saria
    Saria

Post by Saria 3rd March 2016, 9:42 am

Saria nodded in apreshiasion it was not until ni-ju had mentioned food that she realised she was hungry her stomach rumbled loudly and she blushed softly looking down slightly biting her bottom lip softly 'how imbarising' she thought her cheek went very red not knowing what ni-ju would think of her. Shrugging her shoulders she smiled softly "other than hungry, female obviously, single and a magic user what would you like to know handsom?" she asked winking playfully
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 17th March 2016, 2:34 pm

Ni-Ju poignantly ignored the young woman's growling stomach so as to save her as much embarrassment as possible while he listened to Saria explain a bit about herself. While he wasn't exactly one to pry too much, this young woman seemed pretty interesting in his eyes, so a fair number of questions about her sprang to mind while they chatted. Horribly enough though, the best that he could manage at the moment was a terribly phrased question pertaining to her origins before blathering out a stream of useless nonsense. "And you came from where exactly? We tend to have people join from all over and I am always interested to hear about the home lands of our new members. For instance, I myself, was born in a small province of Peregrande and moved to Fiore with my family when quite young. Ended up being raised in the Holy City to be exact." Realizing how he must sound by this point and sure of the brightness of how much he had to be blushing,not to mention that he had caught himself staring at her assets more then once, Ni-Ju made a concerted effort to shut himself up and let Saria speak a little more while keeping his eyes firmly planted on the back of the bar..

Jobs Completed
    Saria
    Saria

Post by Saria 22nd March 2016, 2:03 pm

Saria smiled softly as some food arrived she started to wolf it down as quickly as she could her table manners where something of a dream but she did not care Saria was so hungry she just had to have food. nodding along as she lissoned to Ni-Ju's words interested in what he was saying finding stuff out about this person seemed very natural "I come from a small village in Joya nothing to special to be honest. it was just a few families and even then I was the odd one out being the only one to show any real talent with magic i was normally avoided out of fear" she explained softly a soft frown showed on her lips "I moved here a few years ago but only just now decided it was time for come companionship!" she said she smiled at Ni-Ju noticing where his eyes where going and laughed softly her hand covered her cleavage wanting to see his reaction

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:25 pm