Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Venom Demon Slayer

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Venom Demon Slayer Empty Venom Demon Slayer

Post by Jackson Hyde 25th December 2015, 10:45 pm

Magic

Primary Magic:Venom Demon Slayer
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder:Castor,Lost
    Description:An ancient magic almost lost to the land of Fiore. A magic designed to destroy demons was once around many years ago by people who have felt the touch of darkness and heard the voice of a demon. Demon Interception magic was born from that time. Demon slayer magic also known as Devil Slayer magic is a lost magic that is focused on the destruction of demons. Like the dragons and gods before them this magic is was taught by a demon to someone who has felt darkness in there hearts and heard the call of a demon. Many demons do not take on human students but they sometimes did when they wanted to make a new demon to take there place.

Takashi had heard the voice of the demon Kalfu who was a Venom demon that tormented the lands just west of magnolia and north. Kalfu had chosen this person because of his heart that craved revenge on the god that stole his memory of magic. This magic is, for lack of better words, the magic of poison. The slayer can generate all toxins known to the world within his body and use that to imbue his spells with them for devastating effects. The toxins and poisons of the world are his play ground. As the Venom Demon Slayer Takashi uses his magic to  apply Damage over time effects that could have the potential to cause some devastating effects later on. This magic like the demon who taught him is completely based on destruction causing his heart to be tinted by a bit of darkness.

This magic uses the toxins, venoms, poisons from every thing that is poisonous. The slayer is able to wield this power and harness the venom within his own body making him the master of all things poison.

Strengths:

• It typically hurts the victim from the inside.
    • The various poisons can stack with one another.
    • The damage isn't weakened by armor.

Weaknesses:

• Water magic can wash away the poisons.
    • Fire magic can burn the poison from a person at c-rank
    • Sky magic can blow away the poison if its a gas and draw it out if they are designed as healing.
    • Poison is damage over time and does not do burst damage in high amounts.

Slayer basic:

Unique Abilities:

• Poison generation: This ability allows the Venom Demon slayer to generate there own poisons. The type of poison must always be in the spell description.

• Venom Anti-bodies: This ability will allow the Venom Demon slayer to protect there allies from there venom.

• Dead/Deadly Plants: When he needs to recharge his magic power the slayer can release enough venom to kill the planet life around him and use that as a source to replensh his own magic power. The other side of the coin is simple. He can consume the poisonous plants of the world to regain some of his Magic Power as well. This ability still follows the rules for the slayer consumption chart.

• Eating Metal: So Venom is poison and poison can eat away at metal. if any metal is used to block any of the poison it will slowly start to rust/deteriate. Higher rank(A-H) of venom will cause the metal to erode.

Note:This effect only effects Metal of equal rank and below.

Lineage:
    Demon Slayer:

Spells:

Signature Spell:

D-Rank:

C-Rank:

Last edited by Takashi Cold on 6th January 2016, 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Venom Demon Slayer Empty Re: Venom Demon Slayer

Post by Jackson Hyde 28th December 2015, 7:54 pm

I am requesting to only review what I have. If approved please keep it unlocked so I can finish my C-ranked spells

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 28th December 2015, 8:30 pm

Well done! Approved! And I shall move and lock it >.> just poke me in skype when you want me to move it back xD

Venom Demon Slayer QoRmBvD
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 6th January 2016, 1:24 pm

Spoiler:

Moved under request

Venom Demon Slayer QoRmBvD
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 6th January 2016, 1:34 pm

Finally added in the C-rank spells

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 6th January 2016, 2:22 pm

Everything looks fine to me!
    Approved!

Venom Demon Slayer 6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:

Post by Guest 1st June 2017, 4:55 pm

Spoiler:

Unlocked at the user's request.

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 4:10 am