Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ES Investigation: Cyberhaven Disappearance

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

ES Investigation: Cyberhaven Disappearance - Page 2 Empty Re: ES Investigation: Cyberhaven Disappearance

Post by Bass 10th November 2015, 1:09 am

Eventually the machine had deciphered the chips and displayed them on an 'archive' screen. ELISE stared at the words which at first appeared to be almost nonsensical, but in almost a trance like state she began to move about the pieces of data on the archive screen gradually forming coherent phrases. The first was of particular interest to her and perhaps also to Cirven considering what he had just consumed. "Organism Cirven. It appears that the metal you just consumed is a rare alloy known as Thaumium. Properly crafted it allows an internal system to use natural eternano siphoned from the atmosphere to allow it to reshape or even regrow itself. Damaging the metal weakens the bonds and thus slows its regenerating process. Plus the total regen is limited. Repeated strikes in the same area will further weaken those bonds." she explained or at least tried to explain. Whether her words were understood was another matter entirely. "It appears that there has to be some driving force behind it which suggests that the mech we just defeated had some way of controlling its body even when not physically attached, much like I myself can do. I would not mind taking some of that alloy with me to study. Perhaps I can craft something." She tilted her head thoughtfully, but then returned back to moving about data on the screen. "Strangely, there is no mention of strikes in mid regen being more effective. Perhaps that is data they are not aware of or my real time sensors are faulty." After a while she began to move the data off of the first screen creating other screens.

Suddenly though she froze as she read some words. They were in plain english, but they weren't exactly the sort of words she was expecting to see. They spoke of project Eden Genesis. A project that was said to be able to take the material out of one thing and use it to create another as 'god' was said to have done at the beginning of time according to some religious sects. However, they had taken it a step further. "They plan to use those they kidnap...to birth new mechs. This wolf's chips don't have much detail, but it distinctly remembers emerging as a 'pup' from a humanoid woman only two days ago. That suggests they have an accelerated growth rate or perhaps it takes some time to control the thaumium to form an adult body. Either way...these aren't just machines. They are partially organic." In a rapid series of movements she expanded the details and moved them to the side allowing Cirven himself to read. Perhaps he would be able to glean more information. What she was looking for now was the location of the home base. "The base is said to be a garden of iron trees with a river flowing through it. Though there is no specific co-ordinates or location. Perhaps I was too hasty in destroying the second mech's memory chips."

Magic:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

ES Investigation: Cyberhaven Disappearance - Page 2 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 9:52 am