Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction||

Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Great Tree Ark
    Second Skill: Extraplanar Force
    Third Skill:

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction|| Empty A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction||

Post by Nekros 13th October 2015, 10:20 am

After a long trip and endless searching, a giant Lion Turtle had been found out at sea. It was the home to a guild, rumored by the monks at his temple, to exist. It was a guild dedicated to keeping the balance of the worlds alignment in check. It makes sense that the monks would at least know rumors, seeing as they have similar values. Keeping the world in balance? It sounds like it'd be the perfect place for a person who grew up learning just that.

However, when this particular brunette haired man landed at the islands dock, it was already late at night. The woods atop the tortoise were kind of eerie and dark. The moon light hit the paths and eliminated areas within, from what he could see, it was still pretty dark. And for the most part, given his experiences in small towns and villages, people tend to stay inside and sleep during the night. This, for him, means that any doors to the guild building would shut and likely locked.

So has the young Jaeger walked along the paths, he started getting the idea of climbing into a tree and taking a nap outside the guild building for the night. It'd be better than trying to get in, have someone think he was some intruder, and attack... or at the very least Question him to no end on why he was sneaking in at night. So, when he got to the large castle like building at the end of the path, he went over to a tree, merged into it and went to sleep.

However, during his sleep, he has a habit of moving around a lot. So over night, the young adult slowly slipped outside the tree about a quarter of the way. From the outside, it looked like the front part of the young man's upper body was sticking out. It was almost as if he had somehow gotten stuck in the tree and couldn't get out. This part usually freaked people out that would walk by and notice a human like this.

Jaeger was stuck like this, even into the early hours of the morning.

Abilities Used: Tree Merge - 10% MP ......................................................90%MP Remaining.

~~~

Note: I may not have speedy replies. Please bare with me.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction|| Empty Re: A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction||

Post by Devon Sabathiel 13th October 2015, 11:31 am

Devon streached her arms up over her head she yarned widely as she walked over the land her balance was unsteady to say the least. Devon was returning from a job one that had taken its effect on her, blood dripped from her chin from a cut on Devon's cheek. Devon limped from her right leg being injered and her arm left arm was blood stained, Devon walked slowly thankful she was back on Sleeping forest land.

The sun started to rise from behind Devon and she could feel the warmth on her back Devon smiled softly reaching the guild her hand laid on the wooden door when she spotted something not quite right with a tree close by. Turning her head Devon's eyes landed on someone hanging out of a tree, no not quite right they where in the tree there body was coming out of the trunk "how strange!" she whispered to herself softly walking slowly over to the person she toke her sword out and lifted it to the mans throat Devon's face showed the pain she felt but she stood strong "if I where you I would wake up moving very slowly!" her voice was clear as her foot came up kicking the person in the chest careful not to atturly cut the person with her sward "now tell me why your here?" she asked sharply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction|| Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction|| Empty Re: A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction||

Post by Nekros 13th October 2015, 3:15 pm

The young man was abruptly woken up from his slumber with a kick to his chest. However, it had more of an effect than what the kicker would have thought. The impact sent him back into the tree and slightly out the other side. While he didn't really hear the first thing she said, the persons question did make it to his ears. What was he doing here? It seems he was found out and that the usual reactions he gets isn't what took place. So, The man moved his way through the tree and back to his sleeping position.

"I am uh... here to..."

He was replying when he finally noticed a sword that was about level with his neck. It was a pretty delicate situation.

"Heh... I was here to uh... Join a guild called Sleeping Forest."

Jaeger uttered out with kind of a nervous tone. It's not really everyday that you wake up to someone kicking your chest and a sword to your throat. After he had time to adjust to his surroundings, he noticed the condition the woman was in. Blood running down her cheek, one of her arms were stained with blood. It would seem she had seen better days.

"You uh... you okay? You got blood coming outta ya and all over your arm."
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 13th October 2015, 3:28 pm

Devon smirked softly her eyes drifted to the arm she was trying to avoid using "I would not worry about my condition you are in a predicament yourself remember!" she said harshly. Devon smiled she had indeed lost quite a bit of blood atvthis point but she would not show weakness to this person she would not tant the sleeping forest name like that, that's what she hoped but her shaking legs showed a different story.

"so you wish to join out guild tell me two things why should I trust what you say and why this guild?" she asked quickly her good arm held her sword well and True if this person made once false move she could deal with him in an instant

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 13th October 2015, 4:07 pm

The woman kind of made a good point. He was indeed in his own predicament and shouldn't be thinking about her situation. With a weapon to him and, in all likeliness, a tired and battered warrior, perhaps just getting to the point would be in his best interest. However, despite him having a sincere answer, the woman didn't seem to believe him. What would make Jaeger such a threat? If he were an enemy, he choose a very poor spot to sleep.

"Well... If I were an enemy looking to harm you or this guild... I would have destroyed the building and hid somewhere better. Sleeping right next to the base would be pretty bad tactics."

He replied with a bit of his usually 'charm'.

"And I want to join this guild because it values virtues and ideals that I have been taught my entire life. Oh.. and I didn't wanna live as a monk at a temple in order to uphold those virtues and ideals. I was told about Sleeping Forest though rumors and set out looking for this place.

Is it so hard to believe someone would want to join your guild?"

Jaeger replied to her questions and had a bit of a friendly, yet nervous, smile. This situation defiantly wasn't what he was expecting when coming to this Giant Turtle.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 13th October 2015, 11:30 pm

Demon's features softened her face seemed to have its color drain as she lowered her weapon Devon staggered backwards quickly thrusting her sword into the ground she used it as an anchor and steady herself

"some might wait until we are awake, more of a challenge that way" she stated a soft smile across her lips "welcome to sleeping forest please forgive my rudeness never can be to careful!" she stated shooting a bright smile at the new comer bowing her head slightly, if Devon had bowed any more than that she would of most probly fallen on her face that would of been imbarising.

Looking around Devon sighed softly "considering the time everyone will be in bed witch it something that is calling me if you wish to come inside I have a couch or I could leave you outside the guild masters study, attely I would not leave you but you get the idea" devon seemed to be speaking far to much.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th October 2015, 4:47 pm

"My my whats going on here so early in the morning ?" A young looking male in a black and silver kimono asked as he sat calmly on a tree branch on the left side of the sakura tree while slowly rubbing his eyes. Daemon had been up for the past evening and had just gotten to sleep. Abruptly Daemon's eyes shot open as the scent of blood moved passed his nose. Daemon turned his head to see Devon leaning over her blade with blood trickling down her arm and her facing looking pale. Daemon jumped down and carefully held Devon's arm as his right hand began to glow a brilliant silver. What am I going to do with you Devon ?" Daemon smirked and placed his hand over the wound on her arm.

Healing palm 5% magic used 95 % remaining

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction|| 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction|| Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 14th October 2015, 6:18 pm

Oh, who was this? It was a new player that has joined the conversation, though he seemed more concerned with the woman's health. It made sense, She WAS pretty injured from what Jaeger could see. So, the young male didn't take any offense to being ignored by this male. However, the woman did offer to take him by the Guild Masters  office. It would be good so he could join the guild.

"Oh uh.... Yeah. When you are ready, You could just leave me near the Guild Masters Study. I can wait there patiently... or fall asleep until woken up by another kick."

He replied as the new man seemed to have started a healing treatment on this woman. His reply had a bit of humor, making a light comment to the kick he received just moments ago. However, it would probably be best for him to step out of the tree and make a proper introduction since they were soon to be guild mates.

So the young brunette haired male stepped to the side, unmerging from the tree.

"My name is Jaeger Nekros Krüger, Pleased to make your acquaintance. May I know both of your names?"

~~~

Note: I guess It can go without saying that the posting order will be Nekros, Devon, and then Daemon.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 16th October 2015, 12:45 pm

Devon laughed lightly as she heard Daemon's voice from behind her "sorry if we woke you this man would like to join our lovely guild!" she said quickly weakly smiling "I dont think you can do anything with me unless you go on jobs with me Devon joked lightly laughing her arm started to feel better as Daemon touched it "thanks!" she muttered lightly.

the words from Jaeger flowed to Devon and she turned to him a dark look came over her eyes he spoke so rudely and infrount of Daemon but her mind giggled no one really thought Daemon was the guild master he was very young. Lightly laughing "you dont need to go to the guild masters office the guild master is standing infrount of you!" she stated lightly but she did no indication of who out of herself and Daemon was the actual guild master.

"my name is Devon Sabathiel and this is Daemon Spade!" Devon answered Jaeger's last question as she sat on a tree stump.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 16th October 2015, 1:36 pm

Daemon smirked and lightly hugged Devon as he looked at Jaeger. "Darling you shouldn't tease the poor guy." He said with a devilish grin as he gently planted a kiss on her cheek. Daemon normally wasn't this flirty unless he was dating someone but Devon opened the doors when she insinuated that either she of himself was the actual guild master.

Daemon stood calmly as he slowly crossed his arms in front of the sakura tree growing behind the guild. He stared up at the sky and saw the moon shining brightly parallel to the sun.

A Great Tree Appears on Genbu||Guild Introduction|| 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 16th October 2015, 6:49 pm

What an embarrassing sight! The young adult was speaking so casually to the guild master of Sleeping Forest. How could he just do something without thinking? Though, it was just his usual speech and mannerisms. Honestly, it probably would have made a difference now that he thinks about it. Jaeger just looked at the two, as the man kissed the woman's cheek. Was he getting territorial? Is the man trying to display that this is his woman?

"Oh.. uh.. Hello Daemon and Devon! As I was telling Devon, I would like to join Sleeping Forest."

The Great Tree Mage cleared his throat and began to explain his reasoning.

"I think that this guild be the best suited for me.

It felt like her was rambling on, but hoped he got the point crossed that he wasn't some intruder there to attack them. There was probably a better way to go about it than being discovered and having to fight them knowing he was there. Though, it almost seemed like he was being a bit ignored or at least the tension in the air felt that way.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 17th October 2015, 1:00 pm

when Daemon Huged her  Devon froze it was a surprise to get such affection off Daemon was not something she had come to know shore he was nice to everyone but Devon could not remember any time he had hugs someone other than maybe Luna. Looking up Devon Smiled softly "Daemon calling me darling may give people the wrong idea!" she stated lightly her hands steadied her body as she had use most of her strength in her job now she was so tiered she felt like she could fall asleep sitting there.

her cheeks reddened as she blushed brightly to the kiss she could not find words to answer Jaeger she was to stunned to even figit just a little.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 17th October 2015, 1:46 pm

Daemon started to chuckle as he looked at Devon and Jaeger. He found it funny as hell in how Devon reacted to the kiss the only person he had ever known that fidget after a kiss was Yuna. Daemon looked down slightly and gripped a small pendant around his neck as he lightly mumbled under his breath. "Yuna ..." Daemon turned to Jaeger. "Jaeger was it ? If you want to join the guild your going to have to follow me please. " Daemon began to walk into the guild and quickly climbed up the roof into his room yet stopped when he was on the first roof and turned to Devon. Devon you on bed rest until your wounds have healed. That is an order." Daemon whistled for his partner Jinn to come get Devon.

A few seconds later a large black furred wolf appeared out of Daemon's room and jumped down in front of Devon. Jinn looked at Devon as he slowly lowered himself to the ground for her to ride him to her room.

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 17th October 2015, 5:47 pm

So, the young man got the wrong idea about what was going on here. Though, the woman known as Devon was being a bit shy and/or bashful from the kiss to her check. Perhaps there was something there, but only on her side! Perhaps this can be of use later down the line in some way shape or form. Either way, his attention must be given to joining the guild and not the woman and her possible feelings.

"Uh... Okay."

Jaeger simply replied and started to follow the Guild master into the building so they could further discuss joining. However, before he could do anything, Daemon had jumped onto a low hanging roof and towards a window... This one young man assumed it was his room. The master stopped and ordered Devon to some bed rest and sent a large wolf down to her but that is a matter for her!

Since the man had no way of navigating the castle like guild hall, Jaeger must use the same entrance as the master. So the Great Tree Mage placed a hand on the floor and expelled some magic. A bush appeared and started to grow into a tree. There was nothing out of the norm for this tree, it was just a tree that he used to get some height.

When the tree was fully grown, Jaeger was now on top of the tree and at a height to where he could just jump over to the roof and follow Daemon.

Abilities Used: Sapling Summon - 10% MP ............................................80%MP Remaining.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 18th October 2015, 2:00 am

Devon shock her head softly muttering to herself as she got onto the Wolf and was carried off to bed she was a bit upset to miss the fun but she at least needed sleep she could always join the fun after.

Ooc have fun :P

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:48 pm