Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job Creation Template

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Important Job Creation Template

Post by Admin 14th August 2015, 1:05 am

Job Creation Template

• Overview: Be sure to read over the following rules before making your custom job, or don’t and have a moderator have to correct you.

Code:

[color=lightsteelblue][b]Job Title:[/b][/color] (Insert your Job Title here)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] (The alignment of your job, i.e. Good, Neutral, or Dark. Leave Blank for Character- or Guild-specific Jobs)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Rank:[/b][/color] (Specify the rank of this job)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Job Type:[/b][/color] (Specify the Job Type here. For Job Types that can be created by Players, please see [url=https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t33677-job-rules#jobtypes]this[/url] section of the Job Rules)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Job Location:[/b][/color] (The forum board the job takes place in. Please remember that guild forums cannot be used as locations for pre-made jobs and that jobs in nations other than Fiore automatically classify your job as an "International Job")
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Solo Word Count:[/b][/color] (How many words does this job take to complete solo? Refer to Tables and FAQ's for values)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Group Word Count:[/b][/color] (How many words does this job take to complete in a group? Refer to Tables and FAQ's for values)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Additional Requirements:[/b][/color] (This is where you detail what parameters the participant(s) must meet to be eligible to perform this mission beyond standard parameters. This is also where the links to prerequisite jobs in a series [u]must[/u] be placed. If you want to make a series, the whole, finished series must be submitted at the same time!)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Job Description:[/b][/color] (This is where you lay out the basics of what the job is about, and roughly what key elements should happen in the job. Please try not to name NPCs or control how player characters act/what they do/how they feel/how they think in the prompts so that each job can feel unique. This cuts down on continuity issues and lore issues when player characters meet each other. Also, keep in mind that once you submit a job and it is approved, it now belongs to the site and will be edited as needed by staff. You will be credited for the creation of the job in question)
    [color=lightsteelblue][b]Enemies:[/b][/color] There can be [i]Weak[/i], [i]Normal[/i], [i]Strong[/i], and [i]Boss[/i] types monsters/enemies on jobs. Please note that you do not have to provide enemies in your job or can provide as many options as you like. If you do have enemies, note that you do not have to have every enemy type present in the job. You can be as detailed or as vague about enemies as you like and even create spells for your pre-made enemies to use, but make sure to note what is and isn't up to the individual player to modify as they roleplay out the job scenario. [i]Note that the inclusion of all stats is optional[/i])

[spoiler="Enemy Template"]
    [b][i]Enemy Rank[/i]:[/b] (Weak, Normal, Strong, Boss)
    [b][i]Enemy HP[/i]:[/b] (The HP the enemy in question possesses)
    [b][i]Enemy MP[/i]:[/b] (The MP the enemy in question possesses. May be relevant if the enemy comes with spells they can use)
    [b][i]Enemy Melee Damage[/i]:[/b] (The Melee Damage the enemy deals with a single melee hit)
    [b][i]Enemy Movement Speed[/i]:[/b] (The enemy's natural movement speed in meters per second)

[b][i]Enemy Spells[/i]:[/b] (Optional. This is where you may add spells to your pre-made enemies for them to use)
    [/spoiler]

[color=lightsteelblue][b]Reward:[/b][/color] (This is where you detail what each participant will receive for successfully completing this job. Please refer to the Tables and FAQ for the acceptable range of rewards. Rewards are strictly limited to either Jewels or a rank-appropriate piece of custom Equipment corresponding to the rank of the job. Plot rewards are acceptable, as long as they are classified as such. This is also where the link to the next job in a job series or quest line will need to be placed. [i]Note: Please do not place EXP rewards here, as those are universally calculated based on job rank according to the Tables and FAQ section and applicable bonuses upon job turn-in[/i])

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 3:57 pm