Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rat Race! [Lexa G./Misaki/Wolfe : Job - The Hunter]

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rat Race! [Lexa G./Misaki/Wolfe : Job - The Hunter] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rat Race! [Lexa G./Misaki/Wolfe : Job - The Hunter]

Post by Wolfe 15th September 2015, 6:50 pm

Wolfe continued to fondle the walls as he walked around the wall he was near. He stopped for a second to process what Misaki had said before he continued on "An angel huh?... well i have my faith, and in it there aren't angels...however, i do understand what they are, and that is interesting. in my faith we instead have Valkyrie. They are basically  handmaidens who conducted the slain warriors of their choice from the battlefield to Valhalla. As for the being stuck in the body of a mortal... that part i understand... i am almost not human anymore... but then again i am not sure what i am anymore.. all i know is i wont be it for much longer" Wolfe gave a laugh after that part as he turned to the next wall and started along that one next. However, it was only moments before he found the brick that was loose and when he pushed it, as spot on the wall he had just been working on gave way to a hidden passage.

Wolfe walked over to it and looked into the passage before he waved Misaki over. As best as he could tell this might be a good one to try. It sure as hell beat the other option and this way they might b eable to bypass as many of the goons as he could. The more of the, they could avoid the better. Wolfe turned to Misaki and nodded as he took the first step in and then held out his hand and started to cause arcs of lightning to arc off to create light now the passageway. Wolfe took a few more steps before he stopped and waited for Misaki to join him before he would continue on. When she joined him, he would start to lead the way down the passage way. Wolfe just hoped they would find their third soon, as with each passing minute the danger was growing.

-----------------------------------------
    HP:100%
    MP: 100%

Damage: C.5
    Speed: C.5

Activated Abilities Active Rounds and Cool-downs:

Post Number 26/40

Gemstone Hunter: 0/1
    or
    Harper Goldenshine: 0/1

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Rat Race! [Lexa G./Misaki/Wolfe : Job - The Hunter] - Page 2 QO55HpX

Current date/time is 2nd June 2024, 7:25 am