Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru)

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru)

Post by DragonPantsu 9th August 2015, 1:33 pm

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 Hr1cPqT

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Awakened

WORDS.
    414/250

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"I’m the mongoose and you’re gonna be my dinner."

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 UhcfxHG

- Haretsa

While Haretsa was occupied with her excitement, she caught Ayeseru slipping through the shadows to avoid her attack as the roar blasted against the ground where he once stood. The grass lit up with the black flames from the roar and before she could properly process what was happening, Ayeseru was directly in front of her with his hand gripping her face. Her head was about to be driven down into the ground rather hard if she didn’t do something quickly. Luckily, Haretsa was rather flexible due to the martial art she studied. She threw her legs up and locked them firmly around Ayeseru’s arm, throwing her own arms back above her head with the momentum in order to land on them in a handstand. Using her newfound strength together with the momentum, Haretsa pulled on Ayeseru’s arm with her legs to bring him up above her before attempting to drive him down into the ground. Unwrapping her legs from his arm, Haretsa then took her right hand out of her handstand and threw a right hook straight into Ayeseru’s elbow pit in order to release his grip from her face before quickly cartwheeling a safe distance away.

Once she had landed on her feet, the young Slayer quickly turned her attention to the wildfire that was slowly beginning to spread from where her roar had impacted earlier. While she knew that Ayeseru could eat shadows, she presumed that he wouldn’t be able to eat these one’s considering they were flames as well. Knowing that her own flames didn’t affect her very much, Haretsa rushed towards the wildfire; skidding to a stop in the middle of them. However, she wasn’t just using this as a defensive measure, but also as a way to mask her next move. ”Alright, I know I can make my arm a flaming scythe… lets see if I can send something like that through the shadows to hit him from behind!” she thought to herself, concentrating her shadow flames onto her right leg before making a slight stomping motion with her foot. She felt the flames leave her foot and travel through the shadows straight towards Ayeseru at a fairly quick pace before popping out in front of him at his current location in the form a 7 ft long scythe and slashing at him. ”Dammit I said BEHIND him, not in front of him! Ugh, gonna have to practice that a bit then to get the timing down…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 11th August 2015, 2:33 am

Ayeseru couldn't help but be pleased.  Haretsa had not only found a way to evade his attack, but put him in a disadvantageous position, too.  When he was sent above her, he had no choice but to turn into a shadow as he was about to be slammed on the ground, saving him any damage that could've landed, but also, he didn't have a hold on her.  He was curious as to why she was skidding over the flames she released earlier, but with all of his battle experience, he knew that behind every action, there was a meaning behind it.

Fortunately, he was correct, however, he was still caught off guard.  Haretsa sent out a flaming shadow to travel through the ground in shadows, and almost cut his head off when it appeared in front of him as a scythe.  Instead of reactively jumping backwards, he took the opportunity to instantly position himself in front of her, with his knees bent slightly and an arm behind him, his hand pulsating violently in his dark shadows.  If Haretsa took a moment to look at Ayeseru, she'd notice a completely dark shadow, with a sinister red smile, and red eyes where its head should be.

He was going for an instant finisher.

Superman's... Ayeseru shot his hand forward, releasing his dark shadows as soon as his hand fully extended, which happened almost instantly, Dark Punch!  Whether or not Ayeseru landed the blow was irrelevant; the purpose of this final attack was to see if Haretsa could survive the punch and blast, or if she could somehow manage to get out of it before it could actually do anything to her.  If she managed either, he would learn to respect her, take her seriously, and actually bother to begin the true training.  If she didn't, well...

Everything has an end.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 11th August 2015, 3:48 am

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 Hr1cPqT

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Awakened

WORDS.
    433/250

LYRICS.

NOTES.

"I’m the mongoose and you’re gonna be my dinner."

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 UhcfxHG

- Haretsa

Before she knew it, Ayeseru was standing before her yet again; disregarding the flames that they were standing in all together. Either he was resistant to the flames just the same as Haretsa was or he had one of hell of pain tolerance level. Whichever the case, Ayeseru was preparing an attack and he looked incredibly terrifying as he did. His body was an entire shadow with a rather creepy, blood red smile with matching eyes. ”Damn, he is freaking fast… Speed… I need more speed, or this is really gonna hurt…” she thought, as her left arm flashed with a bright, firey orange color. Feeling the adrenaline surge over her entire body, Haretsa’s black eyes were glued to the fist Ayeseru was charging with all of those shadows.

The split second Ayeseru through his punch, both of Haretsa’s scaly hands caught the punch as the shadows that he kept built up unleashed in their full fury. Haretsa dug her newfound claws deep into Ayeseru’s fist; dragging him with her as the unrelenting torrent of shadows pushed the young girl back slowly. Her feet were being dug into the ground by the sheer force of the attack that she was choosing to challenge. The pain that was being blasted straight into her hands was unlike anything she had felt before. It felt like her arms were going to be destroyed if she didn’t do something quickly. ”Wait a second… I should be able to eat them, just like I can eat flames!!” she thought, opening her mouth as she began to inhale the shadow magic that she was being assaulted with.

This worked to a degree, until Haretsa felt her stomach begin to churn and her throat flare up in agony. Thankfully, what she had eaten seemed to be the majority of the remainder of the spell as she removed her claws from Ayeseru’s hand, falling down to her knees as she began to vomit. ”OH GOD… IT TASTED...LIKE HORSE…. SHIT…MIXED WITH FRIGGIN BROCCOLI..AND IT BURNS! UGH.” she managed to blurt out in between vomiting; coughing and gasping for air. It took about a minute or two for the pain to subside, but it finally did. The young Slayer looked down at her trembling hands that hurt like hell. Despite the pain, Haretsa was luckily able to still move them and they weren’t disintegrated or anything, so that was a good thing.  ”Ok… can’t eat another shadow slayer’s magic… That’s… That’s a good mental note for later…” she panted, looking up at Ayeseru and wondering if he was going to attack her not.

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 11th August 2015, 3:37 pm

A surprise?  Once more, yes.  The girl appeared to be full of them; what mostly surprised him at that moment was the fact she didn't die from both consuming his shadows, and taking such a harsh amount; both cases were suicide, but if it was divided like that...  ...Not bad.  She was definitely not going to retaliate a next attack, however, if Ayeseru truly decided it.  It mattered not, because she had already completed the task the Prince of Hell had set out for her - survive.  It was only the first task of many; the easiest, yet, it was enough to convince Ayeseru to do something with the girl.

He used Void Step to position himself on her shadow, and let his dark shadows vanish from his body.  He crouched down to be level with her, giving her a completely blank stare, flicking her forehead.  "You're going to eventually die if you try that sort of thing again," he said, sighing immediately after, a hint of a smile on his face.  "And it's because of that I need to make you less stupid, so, you're coming with me."  Ayeseru grabbed ahold of the young girl, and moments after, both his and her shadow were stripped, sending them to The Void.  There was only one difference - it was Ayeseru's version of The Void.

It was like his own personal world, inside of him.  The true version of Sapphiron could be found in a cave several miles off of where they happened to appear in - a graveyard, the size of Magnolia, with mist constantly trailing the ground, barely lit.  Of course, that was only in the graveyard; every other location was...  Reasonably lit.  Ayeseru let go of the girl, and sat in front of her in an indian-like position.  "This is our training grounds.  Here, you'll learn how to do actual combat and will gain finesse with your magic."  Ayeseru snapped his fingers, giving the place more light; only enough to see the entirety of the graveyard dimly.

"Don't worry about food, drink, or time, for all of it is taken care of."  No matter how long the two decided to stay in Ayeseru's Void, it would be treated as though ten seconds occurred in the real world.  Ayeseru got up, dusting his pants, stretching out his back lightly.

"Now comes the real lesson number one - experiencing death!"

Several months to a year later...

Ayeseru sighed, appearing instantly in the last location both him and Haretsa were last in the real world. "How do you feel?"

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 11th August 2015, 8:01 pm

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 153164

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    FINISHED!!!

WORDS.
    573/250

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

Shadow Dragon Training (Haretsa's Secondary Magic Training w/ Ayeseru) - Page 2 CANAAN

- Haretsa

Before she knew it, Ayeseru had taken Haretsa to a completely different realm. It was here in this massive graveyard that Ayeseru began to truly teach Haretsa the ways of her shadow magic; even if it was bound to her flames. However, Haretsa was actually exicted about her magic for once in her life. Even if he didn’t know a thing about fire, Ayeseru was still there to train Haretsa and was capable of eating her flames so long as they had her shadow magic mixed in. With this knowledge, Haretsa would be able to cut loose a little and realized the limits of her flames without endangering innocent people.

Time seemed as if it was flying by as the intense training progressed. Over the course of what felt like month’s, Haretsa learned that these flames were an entirely separate magic from her Fire Dragon and weren’t just limited to the spells that she had come up with for it. This Blazing Shadow Dragon magic, as she called it, was able to be used outside of the powerful state that she had dubbed Fusion Force; though this “secondary” magic seemed to be rather limited in terms of its use outside of the form. Ayeseru also taught her how to maximize the potential of her Fusion Force as well as guiding her in the ways of swimming through the shadows as effortlessly as he and Sapphiron could. The training was incredibly harsh, but Haretsa managed to live through it and she was much stronger because of it.

After Ayeseru deemed her training complete, he brought the two of them back to the real world. ”It feels a little weird, being back in my real body.” she laughed, pushing herself up off the ground and stretching out as much as she could. ”Other than that, I feel a hell of a lot stronger than before! I feel like I could cut a mountain in half with my bare hands! she exclaimed enthusiastically before wrapping her teacher in a giant hug. Haretsa really was thankful to Ayeseru for helping her with this power and felt like she had made a good new friend in the process; even if he was a bit scary at times. Releasing him from the hug, Haretsa gave Ayeseru a smile before bidding him farewell. ”Hopefully the next time we meet I’ll be a lot stronger. Until then, stay frosty! ...I have no clue what that means. Haretsa Shikon, out!” she said, waving goodbye as she merged back into the shadows and blasted off for the mainland of Fiore.

”If there are other kinds of Shadow Slayers out in the world, then there should definitely be other kinds of Fire Slayers too. The only problem is finding one and asking him to train me…. come to think of it, Ayeseru never did say what kind of Slayer he was… HEY, FIRE DRAGON LACRIMA THINGY!! YOU WANNA PULL THE SAME THING SAPPHIRE DID AND GUIDE ME TO ANOTHER FIRE SLAYER?!” she shouted as she traveled, hearing no response but her own voice echoing throughout the Void. ”I guess you’re just lazy, then. Fine, be that way ya overgrown gecko! I’ll find them on my own! Although first, I should probably stop by Talonia and see how Jerry’s doing. I need to pick up more parts for Ragna anyway… and this makes traveling so much easier!! NO MORE FREAKING TRAIN OR BOAT RIDES FOR ME!!”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 1:11 am