Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer!

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! Empty [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer!

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 4:17 pm

Job Information:

Once again, Allison was in another country. This time though, it seemed that she had been called to the aid of the wizard guild of Minstrel-- a group of people that went by the name of Musketeers. Apparently, wizards from Fiore had invaded the country and secretly kidnapped one of Minstrel's entire noble families, along with their distinguished leader, Sir Town... Allison stopped going over the request's information and racked her brain for the noble's surname. She knew it started with "Town," but wasn't sure of the ending. Oh well, the girl thought, I suppose it really doesn't matter! Beaming and skipping along the beautiful streets, Allison gave up on figuring out a plan for the mission and made her way over to a nearby building. It seemed to be some kind of center to help foreigners get around-- and it was very useful, because as usual, Allison was lost.

Fortunately, the man gave very clear instructions as to how Allison was to get to the place she needed to be-- namely, the giant headquarters of the Musketeers. It was clearly visible in the distance, but some how, without the man's help, Allison would have ended up in the opposite side of town for sure, randomly wandering around and talking to people. With the man's directions, however, Allison made it to the Musketeer's headquarters without much delay at all, only stopping once or twice to help people that looked to be struggling with any kind of work or task. And these people were kind enough to forcibly excuse the girl from the work even after she tried to allow them to let her help, since they could obviously see that she was a foreigner and had come here for a reason. They were right-- Allison had a place to be, and it was good that she wasn't late when she finally arrived at the enormous, gleaming building, which seemed to have been built purely out of white marble and precious stones.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

[ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! Empty Re: [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer!

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 4:36 pm

The girl just beamed up at the building, completely unsure of what to do next. She hadn't finished reading the job request description, and so all she was aware of was that she had to go some place and then to another place, where she would infiltrate a mansion and rescue a noble family from evil dark wizards from Fiore. The details were the part that was just a tad bit fuzzy. But no matter, because all of a sudden, a voice came from behind the girl. "My name is Atha, and I'm guessing that you're that mage from Fiore who's going to help us in this mission?" Allison turned around, smiling cheerfully, and simply nodded. The woman nodded back, and then turned on her heel and Allison blinked a little bit before following after her, skipping and carrying Lel in her arms. The feline was not particularly pleased by this, but seemed to realize that it was the only option if she wanted to keep up with the two, who were moving at quite a quick pace by now.

The duo dodged between the normal citizens of Minstrel, who were bustling through the streets and going about their every day business. Atha-- that was her name, right?-- seemed to be extremely fit, for she easily changed direction, managing to shift her weight perfectly between feet so that she was moving at a pace that was difficult to keep up with. At least, it would have been for a normal person. Allison was still skipping along, humming a little bit under her breath. She probably didn't seem like an experienced mage, but by the way she was keeping up, it was obvious that she was some kind of fighter, at least. The girl didn't ask where they were going, assuming that she would be taken to wherever she needed to go. In fact, Allison wasn't even quite sure that she was supposed to be following the woman, but supposed that if she wasn't, the woman-- er, Atha-- would have said something to dissuade her from doing so.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 5:08 pm

After following the woman around for a little bit, the two finally arrived at an enormous mansion, but one that seemed to have a mournful cast to it. The woman, Altha, pointed to the building and said, [color=red]"That is the Townsend Family's house." Internally, Allison ohhh'd and remembered the struggle she had had with remembering what Sir Town's surname's suffix was. Continuing to listen, the girl began to understand exactly what had happened. "About a week ago, dark guild mages from Fiore invaded this mansion. They took Sir Townsend and his entire family hostage, and also demanded that we immediately pay a ransom of one million jewels if we wished for them to be kept alive and released. Typically the Musketeers would have simply immediately gone in and begun a retrieval mission-- however, considering that these are wizards from Fiore, the Minstrel nobles decided that it would be best to contact the intruders' home country."

Allison nodded. Now she knew exactly what had happened, and could assume that it was her job to assist in rescuing the Townsend family. So was it just her and Atha then? The girl tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth to ask, but just then was interrupted by the woman. "My sisters, Atma and Portha, will be accompanying us on this mission. We all are trained in both magic and physical combat using either guns or one or more swords, and will assist you to the best of our ability." And with that, two more women seemed to appear out of nowhere at Atha's sides, one an imposing and tall red haired mage, and the other a petite brunette with a smile that matched Allison's on her face. The girl looked at each of them, beaming. "It's nice to meet you!" she said.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 5:21 pm

And so, the four female mages set off, circling around to the back of the mansion where there was apparently an entrance reserved for servants. No one was allowed in or out of the mansion any more, but apparently this entrance was only guarded by a few mages, as opposed to the main entrance which was guarded by many. Allison squinted, trying to discern exactly how many were standing guard. She couldn't exactly tell, and turned to the women standing next to her to ask if they could see. All of a sudden, Allison's eyes widened as she realized that the women had some how already managed to get over the metal gate and were standing just inside, their figures cloaked in the shadows. It seemed that the Musketeers were trained in stealth. Well, that should be useful, even though it didn't seem like they could get past these first few enemies without a fight.

Allison leaped over the fence as well, just barely clearing the top and letting out a breath as her feet lightly hit the ground on the other side. It didn't make much of a sound, so hopefully the enemies didn't notice. Glancing over, the girl observed that they didn't seem to have moved at all or reacted in any way to the girl's jump, and let out another short sigh of relief. Trying her best not to skip, the girl stole over to the place where the three mages were waiting. They had varying expressions on their faces, which ranged from neutral to bored. Atha was the only one who seemed to have cared about the girl, for she said, "Good job. Now let's see if we can try to get inside." Before heading off towards the entrance with quiet, small steps at a swift pace.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 5:21 pm

The member 'Allison' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! StrongMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! StrongMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 5:30 pm

The group successfully made it so close that they could nearly see each hair on the enemy mages' heads.  It seemed that they were not of an elemental type, considering the fact that they wore a white robe with a golden stripe, which could represent angel magic or holy.  Then again, it could also possibly represent their rank or such, so Allison supposed that they couldn't let their guard down.  There were four of them as well-- a perfect number for their infiltration group.  Allison took a deep breath and was just about to dash out in front and attack when Atha said, "Allison.  Go for the one that's closest, and we'll take care of the rest."  The girl immediately nodded before realizing that she was behind them, and then cleared her throat quietly to answer, "Alright," trying her best not to say it loudly or in a perky voice.

Atha quietly counted a one out, and then Atma a two.  Portha whispered a three, and then after taking a short breath, Allison let it out, along with a quiet, "Go!"  Okay, it really wasn't very quiet at all, but at that point it didn't matter.  All four of them were already dashing out and attacking the mages, who looked around for the source of the clamor, seemingly trying to figure out what kind of magic the opponents used.  Apparently the kind they were searching for was not there, for they looked at each other and then attacked randomly, two going for Atha and the other two heading for Allison.  The red haired girl ignored the two that were attacking her, since they hadn't been the one that was her target, according to Atha.  She summoned her Nerve Cutting Blade and easily slashed four times across the mage, who turned out to be a summoner after attempting to summon a winged pixie like creature, who dissipated after the mage slumped to the ground.

HP: 105%
    MP: 95%

Durations:
    Nerve Cutting Blade: 2 posts

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 5:32 pm

Let's roll again!

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 5:32 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! WeakMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 5:43 pm

Allison glanced around to see that the other three mages had successfully finished their opponents off-- and with ease, as well.  She nodded to them and the group bunched back together, slinking into the shadows and concealing themselves with the darkness.  Portha pushed the door to the servants' entrance open and they all slipped inside, Atha leading with Atma second.  Allison was wedged in between the second Musketeer and the third, but wasn't feeling uncomfortable at all.  This mission was exciting, and beyond that-- she was going to save the lives of many people, and would be helping a whole foreign country by doing so.  It would be one more step to ending all suffering and pain throughout the entire world, since Allison couldn't just stay in Fiore forever and still hope to accomplish her personal mission.

The girl bumped into Atma, who had abruptly stopped walking for some reason.  Trying to lean forward over the tall red headed woman, Allison got up onto her tippity toes and caught a glimpse of two more mages, these ones dressed in silver and white cloaks.  Perhaps they were of the elemental type, and could control either ice or wind and air.  Either way, the four females looked around at each of her companions and then simultaneously nodded.  It was immediately communicated that Allison and Portha would take the cloesest one again, while Atha and Atma would aim for the one that was a little bit farther away.  Allison took a short breath once again, and then all four dashed out quickly, aiming for their specified targets.

MP: 97%

Durations:
    Nerve Cutting Blade: 1 post

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 5:54 pm

The girl flickered her Nerve Cutting Blade back into existence and charged at the mage that was farther away. His eyes quickly switched from her to Portha, who was sending a barrage of bullets at the mage. Almost immediately after spotting her, his hands came together and a shield of nearly translucent wind shimmered into existence, sending the bullets scattering away onto the floor. Allison charged at the man just as he leaped towards Portha and made a giant hammer, desperately reaching towards her. Allison just barely made it in time, managing to land two perfect cuts because of his focus on the other mage. The man was paralyzed and fell to the floor, and the red haired girl just attacked a few more times to make sure that he really was down for the count. Since her weapons didn't hurt at all, she didn't have the problem with injuring those that were paralyzed or incapacitated that most people seemed to have.

The two of the younger mages shook hands, Allison helping up the brunette. She had been just barely scraped by the hammer of wind, but had been blown a few meters back nonetheless, eventually hitting a wall and falling to the floor. The red haired girl finished helping her up and checked to see whether Portha had been seriously hurt. The brunette insisted that she felt nothing, which relieved Allison. She might have had to fix her had she been in pain. The two glanced over to see how Atha and Atma were faring, and their eyes widened to see the two women snoring a little bit, apparently napping after finishing their fight long ago. Looking at each other, their expressions asking if this was seriously happening, the two younger mages shook their heads and went over to their elders, shaking them carefully to wake the two up. Allison and Portha had finished their fight in a matter of minutes, but Atha and Atma had finished it in a matter of seconds.

MP: 99%

Cooldowns:
    Nerve Cutting Blade: 5 posts

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 5:55 pm

Rolling is fun!

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 5:55 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! WeakMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:04 pm

The group continued on, this time continuing a little bit more cautiously so that they wouldn't run face first into a group of mages. By doing so, they managed to successfully sneak past a group of four. Regardless of whether or not they could have easily defeated the mages, who seemed to be wind make again and another elemental type, earth going by the brown cloaks-- it saved time and also energy. Allison and the other three mages weren't the least bit tired by their other fights, but all four knew and acknowledged the fact that they would be if they continued to fight every single enemy that they came across. So, the group just passed by all of the enemy mages and continued on, undisturbed. Allison mentally considered whether or not they would be finished with this job before the day was out. They really had to be, but it was a big mansion after all. Could they be?

Portha and Allison also took to playing a silent game called Chopsticks, in which the players took turns tapping the other's hands and slowly increasing the number of fingers per hand in an exponential manner. In every single one of the twenty to thirty games the girls played, Allison lost miserably and quite quickly, which Portha would later explain as not having a good planning or strategic sense of mind, which certainly described Allison in a rather spot on manner. But in the end, these things were not enough to amuse the red haired girl, and probably would not have been even if she had been winning. Chopsticks was a monotonous and simple game, which was good for Allison considering that she wasn't much of a thinker. However, the quickness of each game quickly turned into a sense of dryness, and although Allison still kept a wide, beaming smile on her face, it was plain to see that a lot of her spirit had dropped.

MP: 101%

Cooldowns:
    Nerve Cutting Blade: 4 posts

8/30

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:05 pm

Rolling!

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 6:05 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:17 pm

The girls swept past a large room and entered a corridor to almost immediately bump head first into a group of four mages wearing brown cloaks. The leaders of both groups immediately froze, but Atha unfroze first, hooking Atma by the back of the shirt, who was still moving forward, and then grabbing the wrists of Allison and Portha. There was a dark whisp of shadowy light, and then the four of them were suddenly in the shadows. Apparently, Atha had used a kind of espionage magic that the Musketeers were taught, and it was used in conjunction with sword magic in order to perform secret attacks or assassinations. The four of them disappeared into the shadows and then slipped out of the corridor, leaving the astonished mage behind.

Thankfully, it seemed that his team hadn't spotted the girls, and so the leader of the opponents' earth mage group decided that he had simply been hallucinating that there were three beautiful mages and a girl in front of him. After all, he had brought his little brother along as a trainee-- and the girl had seemed to be the exact same age as him, which couldn't possibly happen in real life. Meanwhile, Allison was skipping around an empty room that Atha had pulled the team into, while Atma was saying how they needed to be more careful and Portha was gently massaging the nail marks on her wrist. Atha was apologizing just as Allison noticed the nail marks, and seemed to somehow immediately materialize next to the brunette.

"Does it hurt? I can help you. I can fix it, make all the pain go away." Allison peered anxiously at Portha, her cheerful smile drooping a little bit. The brunette immediately shook her head and Allison lifted up Lel Therina, mentally asking the cat to confirm that Portha wasn't seriously injured in any way, or even in pain. The feline agreed that no, the woman was perfectly fine, and did not need to be fixed. Sighing in relief, Allison backed away and a bright smile lit up her entire face again as she resumed skipping around the empty room. The three mages of Minstrel simply looked at each other and shook their heads slightly, baffled by the girl's antics. Then Antha commented that they should be heading out by now, and the group continued onwards, slipping out of the room and leaving it untouched behind them.

MP: 103%

Cooldowns:
    Nerve Cutting Blade: 3 posts

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:18 pm

I'm imitating Twin! Rolling!

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 6:18 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! WeakMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:25 pm

The group of mages continued onwards, passing by any enemies with ease and concealing themselves in the shadows to wait when it was not possible to simply walk by. Allison began to play Chopsticks with Portha again, but in smaller doses and with more time in between. That way, the girl didn't get bored at all, and Lel Therina personally thought that it was interesting that the girl had managed to come up with an idea like that. Typically Allison either let everything go, or was stubborn and refused to budge in a single part. This was progress. The feline was padding next to her mage companion, just barely fitting with her fur constantly brushing against the wall. Occasionally, the cat would accidentally brush against either Atma, Allison, or Portha, and give them a bit of an electric shock from all of the friction of fur against the paint.

The mages soon grew used to this, developing perhaps a little bit of a tolerance to the shock. Of course, Allison hadn't even noticed that Lel Therina was doing it at all due to her immunity to pain, but Atma and Portha had pointed it out and the girl had subconsciously began to notice, just because of the slight feeling of Lel rubbing against her leg. The actual electric shock was unable to be felt. Atha was curious about what it felt like, so after walking in the general position next to Allison for the majority of the time, Lel Therina moved up to be walking side by side with the blonde leader. She was soon shocked, and having not yet built up that little bit of immunity, barely stopped herself from stopping and jumping in surprise. The woman had been wholly unprepared, and her fellow Musketeers laughed, with Allison just continuing to smile.

MP: 105%

Cooldowns:
    Nerve Cutting Blade: 2 posts

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:25 pm

Rolling!

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 6:25 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:32 pm

The group had something of another close escape-- they came upon a group of eight brown cloaked mages who were nearly moving shoulder to shoulder in two rows through the hall, the ones on the end having their shoulders drag along the painted plaster. There were no shadows to escape into, and the four female mages resorted to quickly jumping over the eight earth users in the hope that they would be dismissed as hallucinations, just like last time. Unfortunately, more than one had already spotted them by the time they were jumping and over their heads, but thankfully due to the positioning of the enemy mages, it was too difficult for them to turn around quickly. By the time they were able to successfully complete the maneuver, Allison and the Musketeers were long gone, escaped into another corridor and only breathing slightly more heavily than was typical.

The four of them once again agreed that they would have to proceed with even more caution. It seemed that this was a much more dangerous place than they had originally though it to be. Allison knew herself that dark wizards were nothing to scoff at, but absentmindedly wondered which dark guild they were from. There were several that operated through out Fiore, and she had knowledge of a few of the more prominent ones, who had a tendency to give the legal guilds trouble. Many a request had been to put a stop to illegal trading or conglomerating of dark mages, which often had something to do with dark wizards. They seemed to be involved in most of the magical catastrophes that happened in Fiore, in any case.

MP: 107%

Cooldowns:
    Nerve Cutting Blade: 1 post

11/30

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:32 pm

Rolling!

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 6:32 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! StrongMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! WeakMonster [ Mission ] The Fourth Musketeer! NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2015, 6:39 pm

Atha was just beginning to yawn when she noticed the sound of more footsteps, heading towards them. There seemed to be many in the group, and the mage immediately prodded her companions to move back into the shadows. They did so, and just in the nick of time, for a horde of eight more wizards came stomping by, of all various types. A few were wearing the earth robes, with two clothed in silver and white and the remaining ones wearing white and gold celestial summoner cloaks. Allison was curious as to what the director of this whole scheme would be wearing-- at least, it should give them a hint as to what his magic was like. Noticing that the eight enemies seemed to have finally passed by, Atha allowed the rest of the female mages to emerge from the shadows, and they continued on their way.

Allison was not bored. She did not get bored easily, and when the girl did, it was not over such a trivial thing as not being able to talk continuously or not being able to skip. Actually, Allison wasn't sure exactly what she did get bored from, since the girl did try her best to be occupied as long as possible by small things. Either way, right now Allison was slowly counting in her head. She wasn't sure exactly how long she would do so, but was actually quite occupied, trying to keep the count to a slow and steady pace while not sluggishly moving around. The pace was a little bit faster than the one that the four mages were moving at-- swift, but not rushed. Although the mission was a critically important one that had to be completed as soon as possible, all four of the wizards were well aware that going at things too quickly could never yield the best results.

MP: 109%

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 11:45 am