Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 2)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 2)

Post by Decayuss 21st July 2015, 4:48 pm

Tag
    Words: 687
    "I made my mother scream, and my dad cry..."
    It was hard to believe that it was all over. Deniel was only nineteen years old, but according to Diabolos they were thousands of years old. So old they lost count. Arianna's frozen Nephalem in her throne room, and the arena Diabolos had Deniel in apparently had the skulls of Nephalem in them. Not even Deniel could remember exactly how many there were. And each of them seemed to be around 19-30 years old, which meant that just three of them was over a hundred years. That's how long it took for a Nephalem to stop them. Not just that, but barely stop them. Were it not for Vergil, Deniel would have simply been another dead Nephalem beneath Diabolos's feet. Perhaps the last one. Taking Diabolos out along Arianna was probably doing him a favor. Because if Deniel was the one that died, Diabolos would spend the rest of his days. Alone. And perhaps turn to killing innocent humans for sport. And he had avenged all of his brothers and sisters that fell before him.

All of that...but why did it feel so wrong? Why? After all that had happened, after feeling so right, why did it feel like Deniel did the wrong thing now that they were dead. As Deniel gently placed Diabolos's corpse along Arianna's, he looked at the two. They spent so much time together, and now he wanted them to spend their times in a grave for eternity. It was the least he could do. He took their hands, and clenched them around each other. Then, he closed their coffin, before shoveling all of the dirt back on top. This took him several hours. He had begun his journey at dawn a day go and after all of the time that had passed...it was now sunset the next day. A journey that was so short, yet so life-changing. He traversed two different environments, Iceberg and Sin. He was so concerned about the current matter, that he completely erased Diabolos's--now his--army from his memory. Once Deniel had finished the grave, there was one last touch that he had to do. He headed back inside of the shrine, and brought out the tombstones. Vergil must have had a lot of faith that Deniel was capable of defeating the two of them. He died for Deniel, he risked his life for Deniel, he did everything for Deniel....his little brother. He was so confident in his capabilities, that the tombstones that Deniel carried were a cross and an anti-cross, with the names "Arianna the White Angel" and "Diabolos the Black Devil" on them. Arianna's name on the cross, and Diabolos's on the anti-cross.

Deniel slammed down both tombstones, Arianna's to the right, and Diabolos's on the left. They were both right next to each other, with each tombstone on the same side in which its corpse was buried. Deniel stared down at the completed grave...and wept. He dropped down to his knees, with his tears going into the soil of Arianna and Diabolos's grave. "Why...?" He asked himself as he clenched his fists. "Why didn't it come to this? I never wanted to kill either of you for power. If I had known earlier I..." He clenched his fists harder, and even punched one of them into the ground and tears poured into their graves. "I never wanted this...I truly never did. I just wanted a mother to love me. And a father to be proud of me. Why could you guys not realize this earlier? And now you're both gone, forever."

As Deniel drowned himself in self-pity, two small orbs came out of Diabolos and Arianna's corpses. One of them was sky-blue, while the other was crimson red. Each of these orbs came out of the coffin, out of the dirt and into the open world. Deniel did not notice them, as his eyes were shut tight and flowing with tears. The orbs made their way to Deniel, going inside of his body. And as they did, Deniel heard two voice...very familiar ones.

"We'll always be with you, Deniel."

"Now and forever."

"As mother..."

"And father."

END
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 2) - Page 3 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:08 pm