Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sweet Beginning (Social/Open)

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Sweet Beginning (Social/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Beginning (Social/Open)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 6th June 2015, 5:48 am

Kakuma laughed at the girls words, "your guild would destroy mine for fun love... cause they can." Kakuma sensed her magic level even better this time. "You don't know the true face of Savage Skull... I ran from them cause i saw evil... hard childhoods? Sinali the zombie child... she killed a magic council member, Rekka the cannibal her main food source? Her own kind! hard childhood... hah." Kakuma looked at Elyx. "Make your choice... Savage Skull or Black Rose..." Kakuma huffed, Elyx had become a rising star and here he was consorting with a Savage Skull member. Kakuma hated having to do this, Elyx was her friend... but she could not just stand by and let him risk his life... if he when sinali might capture him... or perhaps that guild master would... Kakuma wondered what Daiko was up to these days, she shook the thoughts from her head. "Elyx... Don't ever go into Savage Skulls lands... your a rising star... if you wish to stay that way..." Kakuma looked at the woman. "And we at black rose put people like SS member in prison... or end them... one day Black Rose may get tasked by a victim of Savage Skulls brutality may hire us to find them..." Kakuma sighed and turned away, "When your contract comes up... ill see you then." Kakuma then walked off after Elyx.

"You ok?" Kakuma said as she put a hand on his shoulder. "I... I am sorry... SS and I have history..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sweet Beginning (Social/Open) - Page 2 KF68skC
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 
    Lineage : Progency of Nyx
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Dark Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 6th June 2015, 5:54 am

Auorra almost slapped the woman. But she didn't but just said with cold anger,"You shouldn't make friends choose between friends. And Sinail is really a Zombie child? So I should have been afraid when she said she'll break me."

She meet Sinail and respected her a bit. Not a lot but a bit. The council deserved everything they're getting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t13771-auorra-le-fay-completedCharacter

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14394-holy-dark-magicdark-priestess Primary Magic

Sweet Beginning (Social/Open) - Page 2 OnSli6O
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th June 2015, 6:09 am

Am I ok? Elyx repeated to himself as he contined to walk, not even shifting his eyes towards his guild leader. Was that all she could ask? If she was ok? I'm fine and dandy! I have never felt better! Come on, you know me better than that! Elyx thought to himself, a bunch of lies that he could say in response to his guild leader. He could put on a fake smile on his face and instantly change the tone in his voice, she would never know the difference. Instead, he just kept his head hung and his frown glued onto his face, the shade from his hair covering his eyes.

History huh? Elyx asked, not needing an answer. He clenched his teeth tightly as he remembered Adrelissa. Maybe I have a history too! Maybe I have a life I want to heal and make much better. I became a Rising Star to serve the Magic Council and I know I could go further, but I can't even try to mend wounds!? Elyx thought to himself as he held the tight words in his mouth. Kakuma was trying to look out for him, and though he may get angry at her, she was only trying to discipline him. He tried to understand, but couldn't help himself. Instead, he just lied to her with two words. I understand.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 6th June 2015, 6:20 am

Kakuma snorted at his words. "Bull shit..." Kakuma laughed. "You can't understand..." Kakuma sighed. "I take no joy in that you know... your apart of my family... and ill be damned if you get hurt cause i did nothing." Kakuma slung her arm over her shoulder. "Let me be honest... I have never killed for fun.. but i have killed for food." Kakuma yawned. "I am not human... and when i came to this realm i saw humans as food." Kakuma chuckled. "I ate two humans in my first few months here." Kakuma poked him in the side... "Nobodys innocent..."

Sweet Beginning (Social/Open) - Page 2 KF68skC
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

Post by Kyrin Aminev 6th June 2015, 9:57 pm

She had been wandering around sad and bored out of her mind waiting for something interesting to happen and due to her stature as a eight and a half foot tall spider woman that was not easy to really do. "Hmmmm bored bored bored. . ." After around an hour of wandering she ended up walking around when she heard some people whispering and in her head thought "Fuuuuuun!" And decided to find out what it was. All she found was three mages having a talk with one of them having wolf ears of some sort and a savage skull member from what she could tell and within seconds she heard the words "Humans" and "Food" And within moments she had skittered down to them standing up beside the wolf eared one, "Did someone say humans as food?!" She laughed as she began to gauge them all unaware she was wearing heavily revealing clothing, "I myself am a fan of the children after they have killed my children~ Vengeance is sweet you see!" She giggled most likely completely unaware of who she was near.

Magic | Theme
    Sweet Beginning (Social/Open) - Page 2 0WdTnds
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 
    Lineage : Progency of Nyx
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Dark Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 7th June 2015, 6:35 am

Auorra raised an eyebrow at Inerta and said,"Hello miss". She senses that the girl is in a dark guild by the way she was speaking. It was so refreshing to hear that she wasn't the only dark Mage here. She almost breathed a sigh of relief but managed to hold off. Now what mattered was appearance and she couldn't look weak now.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t13771-auorra-le-fay-completedCharacter

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14394-holy-dark-magicdark-priestess Primary Magic

Sweet Beginning (Social/Open) - Page 2 OnSli6O
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 8th June 2015, 11:22 am

I don't even- Elyx was about to reply until the appearance of a newcomer came along. His hair no long covered his face, but the impact itself braced his muscles for an attack. The spider-like newcomer talked about eating children as well, except the difference was that she still does it. Great... The boy replied as he was about to use his Gazer to scan out what would happen. Instead, he ended up not using it, wasting it's energy when it was not needed was not necessary.

Well, I'm afraid there are no children here. I'm the closest one to that, and I prefer not to carry out an attack. Elyx said as he walked around the best he could, his detour towards him not being any easier. The people he seen today interested him and somewhat scared him, but at this point in time, he would expect  himself to be used to it by now. He wasn't, it always increased in intensity. This one seemed to be half spider half human, like Ignite she was a Demi, which probably was why she was lacking in clothing. Just continue walking Elyx... Just continue. The boy thought to himself, but his curiousity was slowly being picked at. Once in a while, his eyes would shift towards the lot, but then quickly look forward once again.

From there, a flash image of Adrelissa appeared, her dying self that was. She was fifteen years old right? A dying child one might say, he had the ability to relate to this spider lady... Whatever she was. But I chose to make my life better and make sure no one else goes through what I did. Why can't she do the same!? Elyx thought to himself as he stopped in his tracks. Does he try to tell her? Or would it be impossible and would he just be wasting his breath. The air swayed gently behind him, causing his jacket to move in rhythm with his heartbeat Maybe it was recent... Should she go through the two years I have gone through? No... Before then, she could cause a lot of destruction. Still, is it my role to stop her right now? She has given me no reason to.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:00 pm