Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fixing, removing and adding

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fixing, removing and adding Empty Fixing, removing and adding

Post by Rosetta Crawford 30th January 2015, 2:02 am

So far we have only managed to adjust one system to my knowledge which is the secondary magic training making it easier for people to begin, but harder to finish (as it requires more posts).

However, there are numerous other systems on the site that are still either broken or missing. Some of the broken ones can be fixed, but others should probably be removed entirely.

A lot of these are my opinion, but it would be good to get feedback on these and perhaps implement the ones that seem good or adjust them in other ways.

Adjusted:

• Limiters - These are rarely used and when combined with things like team exp, lacrima milk and double exp jobs it is far too easy to level up. If these were advertised more and adjusted slightly (perhaps make it so they can't be used in conjunction with lacrima milk or something) then these can be fine.
    • Invasions: I believe we temporarily removed this for fixing. Currently, invading is more of an irritation for those who are invaded than anything else and again it is rarely used. For story reasons it makes little sense how it is where you can only invade those you've rped with before...as this will just make dark guilders not want to rp with rune knights at all and vice versa. I am not sure how this one can be fixed, but I think its a good system if very flawed.
    • Tertiary magic: Nobody seems to have a clear idea of what this does. We suggested replacing it with utility magic and that it can be gained at a lower rank. I suggested C rank (must like secondary) and you gain an extra slot each time you rank up. These spells could be things like lock picking, walking on walls etc. This either needs implementing or tertiary magic needs adjusting heavily to explain just what the hell it is. I've had members asking about it. Medium priority considering we've already discussed how to fix it
    • Aura burst: This currently seems a bit OP. It needs adjusting I think. Also, i don't think everyone wants their aura to jsut stop attacks and stuff. Maybe add some clarification on how one can shape their aura for intimidation purposes perhaps. Medium as it is needef or pvp
    • Dragon slayer consumption: This chart makes no sense to me whatsoever. It doesn't take the player's rank into consideration at all. An S rank can eat an S rank can get 75% MP back (which is approximately 4 times the cost to cast a spell of that rank) and a D gets the same.
      In terms of spell eating I suggestion something like this:
      You recover the same amount of MP from the spell as it would for you to cast a spell of that rank e.g. D rank eats a D rank they recover 10% mp, S rank eats an D rank they recover 1% mp(as D ranks normally cost 0 for them, but they should get something).

IF the spell is higher ranked than you then the amount it recovers is an extra 10%, except for the gap between S and H where it recovers an extra 20%.

I also think we should limit how many ranks above you a mage can eat otherwise a D rank fire mage could be almost immune from someone at B rank as they could eat the spells.

Also the volume stuff like 'moon size' seems very odd.

Low Priority and very quick

• Force: Currently the requirements for force make it very hard to get into and seem very specific. It takes eating 25% mp in five posts in a row to enter it. THis seems silly. In canon it has generally been one large source that did it. So it would make sense if someone ate say...75% mp worth in one post that it would be enough to trigger force. I've had permission before in order to do something like to trigger force in fewer posts. Low priority, but very quick

• Lineages: These need rebalancing Low Priority

• Spell fusion and mixing and unison raids: I think these just need reviewing and to make sure that they make sense. For example, I often use a bunch of buffs all at once and give it a fancy combo name, but I always use the cost of each spell. Also I don't think we need to prevent light and shadow being mixed anymore. We have seen two examples in canon now for this mixing. Low Priority

• Rank up exp amounts: S rank seems insane because there is a huge gap and then H rank is RELATIVELY easy to obtain as you can get a few S ranks and go on a couple of 100 years. These need adjusting to make it so that the gaps don't seem as extreme and ranking up to A and from S to H isn't TOO easy. Medium Priority

• Signature spell = one effect: This to me just seems stupid. A signature spell isn't really a one effect thing (and one effect is practically impossible as even a fireball does burn damage on top of hitting you with a ball of magic) and doesn't work for takeovers, summons and a few other magic types. Therefore I propose that a signature spell is exactly what it says on the tin: A signature spell. This will be a technique that the mage has mastered to a high level either allowing it to be stronger than a normal spell of its rank or to have reduced cost/cooldown for a spell of its rank. NOTE: Purely my opinion --

Additions:

• Custom lineages: I've looked at these and it seems there is almost no limit to what people can do. We've had simple thinks like tripling strength to strange things like my aura makes your spells one rank lower. Because some of these are classed by members as OP they feel that if they make them then they too can be OP. -- Note I realise they are buying items. However, they shouldn't be as godlike as they are now. LOW PRIORITY

I would suggest some guidelines and limits. Yes they will be stronger than normal lineages (afterall we do pay for them), but no they should not be as powerful as we allow them to be.

• PVP rules: In terms of PVP we have very little definition. We don't know how much damage a spell does, we don't know how much damage a physical attack does. All we know is 'Does B rank damage' but what does that mean? We also have no way to directly compare characters in battle. Stats is one way, but to be honest a basic HP system would be enough to at least give people something to go on. This HP system could even be used in jobs so people know when they have taken too much damage. This probably links back to invasions a bit, but still...people need to know how long they can fight for otherwise battles can become endless. HIGH PRIORITY

• Etherious and Angelic equivalent: Recently in canon we have met the Demons of Zeref and found out they uses 'curses' or 'enchantments' rather than magic. I propose we add these and an anglic equivalent with 'blessing' as new VIP positions and perhaps let the slayers be opened up for everyone to apply for. This one is open for discussion ;) -- VERY LOW PRIORITY

Removing(PURELY MY OPINION AND OPEN FOR DISCUSSION. VERY LOW PRIORITY):

• Exams: I honestly don't see the point in these except for plot and in canon we only ever see it for going to S rank. Also, it seems odd to make an exam to go to H rank as if you have enough raw power to do 100 year jobs and get enough exp to become H rank then...i think your guildmaster will acknowledge you as H rank. This is Up for discussion. Keep A to S, but we already have D to C as optional so why not make the others optional or make it so the GM decides? However, this is more personal opinion.
    • Signature spells = weapon ranks: This doesn't really make sense to me. And also seems silly. EWhy would a mage give  up two spell slots that can have multiple effects for a spell slot that has a single effect? It would make more sense to unlock them as you power up or have a training thread to 'master a spell' and then limit how many spells a user can have as signature. Or perhaps rather than being an extra slot users can denote some of their spell slots as 'signature'. (except for the freebie ones)
    • Magic items only being able to have support passive: Not only is this not well defined it is heavily limited and doesn't make sense. If I want a necklace that can be 'activated' in order to allow me to fly at the cost of 1% mp per post then why shouoldn't I be able to? It makes perfect sense and isn't OP. Perhaps make it support and buff only and allow active. However, it being forcibly support passive.

Last edited by Speed Demon Zack on 30th January 2015, 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fixing, removing and adding Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Fixing, removing and adding Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Fixing, removing and adding Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Fixing, removing and adding Empty Re: Fixing, removing and adding

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th January 2015, 6:52 am

I'll address these one by one, as a reply.

Limiters - makes sense to me.  Almost no one uses them.  We should advertise them, though, as you suggested, and make sure lacrima milk cannot be used at the same time as a limiter.

Invasion - I agree.

Tertiary Magic - I agree and I don't.  I agree that it'll make it much easier, but at the same time, I feel like it should've been a magic.  Either way, don't look into this particularly too much, because I'm fine either way.

Aura Burst - Yes.

Consumption Guide - Again, yes.  Additionally, I would like to present something while we're on the subject.  Raven recently tried to have it so an abilities of hers, for her alt's magic, would be to consume GS and DeS flames at 0% magical energy as a 2nd gen fire DS.  Now, that's not permitted, and I told her that, but...  I suddenly began wondering...

You see, as it is currently, DS's are helpless against DeS and GS of their respective element, simply because their spells can be completely nullified by them, so I was wondering whether or not we should make a rule about DS's being able to consume those Slayer's spells.

Here is what I was thinking:

Whenever a DS reaches 0% magical energy, they'll have the opportunity to consume 1 spell, from either a GS or a DeS (that's their same element), once per thread (If they hit 0% again, they'll be able to consume a single spell from the other slayer, so if I was a DS and consume a GS spell, I'd be able to do that to a DeS spell with the conditions I've set up).  Consuming one of the spells, regardless of rank, will give a nice power boost for the DS to continue fighting, but the levels of energy given can vary according to the rank of the consumed spell, naturally.

The reason I purpose this is because, really, the Slayers already have a really unfair advantage, which is fine, 'cause that's how our universe works, but now we give certain Slayers other advantages than others, while some cannot do anything about that?  I find that even more unfair.

Force - Yes.  Yes.  YES!

Lineages - Some, perhaps, but not all of them.  Some are meant to be nearly useless, while some should be insanely powerful <--- How I recall Seijin describing them.  As a result, yes, we may need some rebalancing, but for the most part, that's how we should keep them.

Spell Fusion - I agree with the light and shadow thing, simply because they aren't exact opposites; the precise ones are darkness and light.  I also agree with your previous point, regarding this.

Rank Ups - I can agree with this.  Not sure how I feel about it still, but I can agree with it.

Sig Spells - Yes.

Custom Lineages - This is something that I don't quite agree with you there.  These things cost 30 dollars to obtain.  Thirty dollars.  That is A LOT of money.  With thirty dollars, you can buy 2 Artifacts, which, at their maximum potential, is an additional 4 extra S-Rank abilities.  That is powerful.  Custom lineages should be far stronger than the regular ones; that's simple how it works.  Soon, people will be able to buy custom lineages with the Dungeon System (it will happen), which means that while tough to obtain with no money, it will be possible, which will mean every member, with enough dedication, will be able to obtain these, and as a result, I find myself disagreeing with this.  (Some may need nerfing, depending on how many effects and to what degree they use them in).

Etherious and Angelic Equivalent - I like it, but we shouldn't make too many of these positions, because then, we'd see little original magic (people like seeing original magic).

PvP Rules - I agree, regarding an HP system.  I don't see why we need PvP rules per say, 'cause we've had it in the past, and it has worked just fine; it only became a problem when people tried exploiting the freedom that they had.  Either way, though, they'll be easy to handle, so I personally find a simple HP System to be enough.

Exams - I don't think I agree with this, with the exception of the H-Rank one (we don't even have a section for it...  lol).  I feel as though these should remain, because this is when that mage finally learns that they're able to unleash a new pinnacle of power.

Siggy Spells = Weapon/Armor ranks - Not sure how I feel about this, so I won't decide on what my opinion about this is quite yet.

Magic Items - I think they should only be passive, but agree with you that they shouldn't only be limited to support abilities.

That's about it, from what it seems.  Glad we're finally doing these sort of things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fixing, removing and adding V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 30th January 2015, 1:25 pm

Limiters: Definite yes…..Is it sad that I had to ask Chaotic what limiters are? Cause that’s how unpopular they are o - o So advertise them indeed.

Invasion: Personally, I don’t like it much at all. Getting invaded is definitely irritating and there are some people who wouldn’t want to invade or get invaded. Currently, this sort of seems like the playground of the stronger characters. Not saying it should be completely removed though. But it might need some fixing.

Tertiary Magic: I would rather it be a magic .w. and something that can be achieved through hard work and dedication. Maybe put up some requirements? Like must be A rank and must have completed this many jobs or something?

Aura Burst: Agreed . 3 .

DS Consumption: Goshes Yes! at what Crimz said. About what Zack said…..as much as that sorta makes me sad...I guess he has a point o-o

Force: A complete yes from my part o-o

Lineage: Yes….and may I say some of them are useless while some of them are super useful?

Spell Fusions: -nods-

Ranks: Agreed...sort of. I think ranking up to S rank should be relatively not so difficult while H ranks should be set a bit higher.

Sig spells: Aye!

Custom Lineages: Thank God someone brought that up! I read what Chaotic said and yes they cost 30$ but not everyone can donate, now right? So we are clearly putting a hierarchy between non VIP RPers and VIP RPers. They are already able to opt for God Slayers and Demon Slayers and as unfair as it is for me, I guess it’s a given because they pay in actual money. But still, there should be some limits to that honestly like a guideline just as Zack suggested....and those items of the month too….---my opinion

PvP rules and the curses and ones: I don’t really have much to say about these I’m afraid…

Exams: I don’t see much of a point in it other than plot stuff. Remember….waiting for the completion of exams is a pain. I mean some people stay waiting for their exams to finish with the exp they have earned for weeks. I agree with the exam part for A to S though.

Signature Spell: I kinda agree with Zack on this given we put up a limit for the amount of signature spells one can have.

Magic Items: Agreeing with Chaotic here.

Fixing, removing and adding QoRmBvD
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 30th January 2015, 2:37 pm

Ok in terms of slayer consumption I have come up with the following proposition.

Basically its the amount of MP it would cost you to cast a spell of that rank.
    For spell a rank above you the percentage increases by 10% (so a C eating a B would be 20% because it would normally cost them 10% to cast a C).  The percentage increases by 20% in the jump from S to H.

For 0 cost technique (such as an S eating a D) 1% mp will be recovered.

I have created the below stuff to demonstrate. Hopefully we can tidy this so it doesn't take up so much space somehow...but yeah its a good starting point.

H:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:

C:

D:

-------------------------
    Force:

What Chaotic and I have discussed is that you have to eat enough to eat enough put yourself to a certain amount of magic.

This amount of magic is 150%. However, you have to eat at least 70% mp within 5 posts to reach this point. So if you were at 100% you'd need to eat enough to put yourself up to 170%.

Casting spells during this period would take off both the MP amount you have and the amount per post you've done e.g. if I was at 100% and had eaten 30% over the last two posts then when I cast say a 10% spell i'd have 90% mp and it would be as if i'd only eaten 20% over the last two posts. So it would take me a little bit longer to get there.

After the fifth post is reached if force isn't acheived then it resets so you have to try again.

------------------------
    Ranks:
    The following proposition was made by Kiba in regards to how much it should take:
    C 150 - 3 C ranks
    B 1150 - 4 B ranks
    A 7400  - 5 A ranks
    S 44900 - 6 S ranks
    H 607400 - 3 H ranks (roughly)
    -------------------------
    HP:
    My idea so far

Spell of equal rank = 20% HP.
    Reduces by 5% for each rank below
    Increases by 5% for each rank above
    Increases by 10% in the difference between S and H.
    ---------------------------
    Limiters:
    Easy to fix just advertise it
    --------------------------
    Custom lineages:
    These are of course going to be more powerful than actual lineages, but they should not be as super over powered as they can be right now or if they can we need some ideas as to their limits.
    --------------------------
    Tertiary:
    So have it as a third magic (much like secondary) and have it limited to support(buffs, flight, non-offensive teleports)?

Fixing, removing and adding Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Fixing, removing and adding Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Fixing, removing and adding Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 30th January 2015, 6:48 pm

I don't see anything I disagree with relly, except I have to ask about the current storm slayers. Since storm will no longer be a slayer position, I feel, personally, that if we do open up the other slayer positions and add these new things, current storm slayers should have first shot, as proper compensation. I bring this up only because I have yet to see any real discussion on the matter of compensation.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 30th January 2015, 11:37 pm

Limiters - Agreed. Let's not allow them to be used in conjunction with Lacrima Milk... And maybe even the double EXP jobs. o-o Because, let's be honest, those jobs are jobs that come attached with a free Lacrima milk when you take them. xD

Invasions - Was sort of a broken system from the beginning, but improved with time, of course. Just needs a tad bit more.

Tertiary Magic - Its description from the rules needs to be more "solid." At the moment, its vague enough to put everyone into perpetual confusion. I -do- like Utility magic better, though.

Aura Burst - Yep. This -does- need working.

Slayer Consumption - I think I discussed this with Zack -several- months ago. xD Back when I wasn't a mod. So, yeah. I find the new system suggested her to be appropriate.

Force - Hell yeah.

Lineages - Uh-huh. Agreed.

Spell fusion, mixing and Unison Raids - I never understood them much in the first place and neither did I happen to see many people using them, so, yeah. As for Shadow and Light; agreed. Though that also brings up a discussion of Water and Fire. o-o Create steam, I suppose?

Rank Up - I find the current EXPs alright, provided that A Ranks are allowed to go on SS Ranks job with a Lacrima Milk. If not, then the new system is more applicable and fair. Oh, and for anyone arguing that people don't have money for Lacrima Milks--- not true. Doing jobs till A Rank (fairly) and some casual RPing will get you enough.

Signature spell - TOTALLY. Just make it similar to any normal spell. Without MP cost, of course.

Custom Lineages - Yep, need some sort of guildlines.

PVP rules - I'll suggest a -very- simple system. So simple that anybody can think this off from the topmost layer of their brains. But, despite of its simplicity, I think it'll still provide a base for PvP damage until the Stat system comes out (If that's actually being worked upon).

Now, this is somewhat similar to what Zack suggested with the Slayer Consumption guide. We make a chart that tells how much damage each Mage (depending on their rank) takes from spells of different ranks. Let me make a Guide for a B Rank mage (Since they're somewhat in the middle of the rank chain).

B Rank:

Of course, the above values are what I find acceptable and everyone on the staff will have different opinions. If this is to be temporarily implemented for the site, make a few Staffies sit down and discuss the fair values. Why do I suggest this? Because, if there's a PvP fight between members they all reduce their character's HP on what they find fair- or sometimes have the courtesy of asking Staff members. But, then again, since we're all different people, we all have different ideas about this. For eg. I'd say a D Rank spell does 10% HP damage to a D Rank mage, someone else might think its just 5%. Also, we probably need a HP damage chart for Physical combat as well and a different one for Slayers, maybe. Too many charts, I know. But, once its done, its done and the members only ever need to refer to the ones that concern them and their opponents.

Now, there is -definitely- going to be some major flaws to this; which in my current frame of time, I can't think of. Though one question I think someone may pop to me is, "What if the one taking the damage is using a defensive spell that reduces the damage by 25%? I say, use Maths--- reduce the damage by 25%. At that time, we consider the HP to be in "points" instead of a "percentage". Actually, yeah, HP can be in 100 points instead of percentage. o-o

Etherious and Angelic equivalent - No, not really. I was against the idea of adding the new Slayer positions... Just in the hope of seeing more Unique magic(s) on this site. Also, since the site is non-canon; I say we use that to our advantage and don't introduce more Unique positions just because the series brought more Rare stuff.

Exams - I'm middleground about this. I find the Exams to be a very nice way of increasing Guildmaster and Guild member relationship and interaction. Though, I do agree with Raven on the point that all Guildmasters are not super-active, which -does- put the members at a disadvantage. I feel maybe we can just have it as an optional, but encouraged,  thing? The ones who're in for RPing development with their Guildmaster will take 'em. Those who just want to rush up in terms of power.... will go for the latter. -3-

Signature Spells - Never made sense to me either. So, yeah, there's my support for removing this.

Magic Items - Agreed.

Akryn - Storm Slayer Compensation / Replacement - I have absolutely nothing against -compensation- but here's why I don't support a Replacement with another three Slayer positions. One; we're talking about THREE different people, you, Kath (Who's gonna get his magic changed soon) and Akame. What makes it so that all three of you will like the -same- new element that is chosen and replaces the Storm Slayer? Nothing.

Now, there's a chance that the Staff let's you three decide which element you want and even accepts your decision, but nothing guarantees that the other members of the site find that new element fair or not. Or, let's say two of you say that the other one can decide the new element and they're just leaving the Slayer positions and making Unique magic(s). That -still- makes it mandatory for the Staff to make two other Slayer positions with the same element; thus increasing the Slayer count of the site. And, of course, those new elements will be taken by two other members altogether. So, I dunno how we're compensating the three of you with a simple Replacement.

Number of Slayers : Currently, there are 33 Slayer positions on the site. All taken. Besides, all these people are -different- people, since we only allow one Slayer position per player. Add Slayer lacrimas as well and I say we can round it up to 35 Slayers. This site, has around 50-70 players (Afterall, the number at the bottom of the site includes several alts as well). I'd say around 15 of those players are gonna leave in a span of 2 months. Because, let's face it, RPers come and test sites and leave if they can't fit the site into their time span or don't get what they want on the site. You know what these numbers conclude? Unique magic(s) are more special than Slayers (on this site). Adding any more of them, is nothing but destroying -any- semblance of their "rarity / specialty" provided by the lore. So, removing the three Storm Slayers and NOT replacing them makes more sense; since we're bringing the Slayer count down to 30, atleast.

Just my words against a replacement; the compensation (is very much supported) better be dealt by the higher-ups.

Magic Template - Well, this is exactly what Shu suggested a few weeks ago. The last reply said that this is being worked on, so I guess this needs to go to the main post's list as well, since there's absolutely no change to be seen in the Template to date. Also, I support this change. Everyone's been writing hollow and retarded strengths and weaknesses (just to meet the requirements) for way too long, including me. -_-"

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Fixing, removing and adding ObrztW

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 31st January 2015, 6:49 am

In all honesty, after some thought on the matter I can agree with removing storm slayer. But those two payed for their spots. I like the idea of more unique magics, I was actually going to give my own slayer spot up to storm as I find it a bit limiting. But how will we repay the two that spent money? Lacrima? Special weapons? Cosmic coins?

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 12:49 pm