Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shadow Revival (part 2)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shadow Revival (part 2) Empty Shadow Revival (part 2)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th January 2015, 9:18 pm

Past midnight, the only time that the town, home of Fairy Tail, was truly quiet the streets were dark and deserted, or so it was thought. Hood drawn, the puppeteer known as Clash Nobledark, crept quietly through the streets of Magnolia. Two others trailed after him, bearing the same cloak. The group stopped in front of a simple apartment building, quickly climbing through a window which had been left open, leading them into Rita’s apartment. The day that the two had met, Clash had ‘accidentally’ left behind a card printed with an odd symbol. Rita made the mistake of holding onto the tracking device, for it had led them right to her. The tallest figure took a quick look around. “Geez this is a small ass apartment.” He noted, picking up a pair of white heart-printed underwear. “I mean look at these panties…” he laughed. “You think the heart is for Lance?” He said with a snicker as Clash swiped them and stuffed them in the pocket of his cloak. “Will you shut the hell up Grim? You're going to wake the target.” he whispered sternly. Grim nodded “Sorry, Clash.” He murmured, the trio making their way into Rita’s room, the girl sound asleep in her bed. Clash pulled out a needle from his cloak, quietly laughing to himself. “Tie her hands behind her, Grimm…” he whispered as he turned to the other cloaked figure “and you tie up her legs… You guys may take your leave after that…” he muttered with a creepy smile. His subordinates obeying the order, he then brought out a slip of paper. Clash handed it to Grimm as him and the other figure finished tying off the restraints. “You take this to Lance.” He ordered. They nodded before they headed to the window. On his way out, Grimm, picked up a bra shaking his head “B-cup at most.” The other cloaked figure tore it out of his hands and threw it behind them. “Would you shut up?” She scolded, taking their leave through the window and out into the night.

Clash, now alone with Rita removed his hood revealing his features and head of dark hair. The teen took a lock of Rita’s caramel hair into his hand, careful not wake her as he took a whiff. He released a pleasured but creepy chuckle. “Rita, my Dear Rita…. Your hair smells nice…” Clash murmured “and your body is perfect to me... I must have you for my own.” He whispered to her, Toying with the needle between his fingers, a strange purple substance filling it. “Soon, my princess…” he cooed creepily, pressing the point to her arm as he injected it into her. The Injection was sure to wake her but it wouldn’t matter in the end. She would be knocked back out by it in a few moments. Not that she would be able to put up much of a fight, her hands and feet both bound by magic ropes.
    (Continued in my next post)

A few moments later

Lance was laying in his bed looking at the ceiling when Lea walked into the room “Dad… someones here to see you…” she told him as he looked at her and nodded. He got up out of bed, curious to see who wanted to see him at 2:00 in the morning. When he went downstairs he saw the waiter sitting down on the couch with a sour expression on his face. The waiter was one of Lance’s best friends but he never had been to his house before. This was a special occasion indeed so instead of dismissing it Lance walked down the stairs and sat on the adjacent couch “What are you doing here. At two o’clock in the morning no less.” Lance said as he leaned forward. The waiter took a deep, shaky breath and talked “He took her. I- I tried to stop him but I couldn't.” he stuttered when he spoke. Lance had a look of confusion and concern as he scratched the back of his head “Who took who?” he asked with a bit of concern now. He had a feeling who he was talking about but he needed to make sure. The waiter handed him a note “This was left at your doorstep… it explains everything…” the waiter said as he stood up and walked to the door “If anyone can save her you can…” he told him as he left. Lance took a look at the note and immediately had anger built up inside of him. The letter read:

Dear Lance,
    Hey its your buddy Clash! Remember me? I am sure you do. anyways, I felt like I have given you enough time to train and to get stronger so but you weren't coming to see me so I took matters into my own hands and did something that I am sure you will come at me for! I took the girl you love, Rita! Yes kidnapped her little plump body like it was nothing. You mad yet? Good that's exactly what I want! Once I get to the tower I have poisoned her and she is running out of time quickly. Sound familiar? Anyway, You have two days until that poison fills her bloodstream and she dies! I will be in Joya but I wont tell you were in Joya. Have fun searching and remember the clock is ticking~
    Your friend, Clash

Lance crumpled the note in his hand and yelled at the top of his lungs in anger. Lea came down the stairs with a concerned look on her face "Dad? What's wrong?" She asked with concern in her voice as she sat down next to him and he stood up "I have to do something!" He said with urgency as he threw the paper at the ground and ran out the door and down the streets. He tripped over a rock as he ran but he didn't mind it. A little blood never killed anyone. Lance was madder now than ever before. They could kidnap Lea and he would be mad but he would be alright, They could kill his dad and he would get over it but they had gone too far this time. They had laid their hands on the wrong fucking person. He made his way to her apartment and climbing through the window. Her messy apartment was hard to navigate through but he eventually did and he made it to her room only to find she was gone and all that was left was a card with a symbol on it
    The Symbol:
    Lance punched the wall and dropped to his knees as he clenched his teeth “Looks like I am too late…” he muttered as he shook his head “No.” He growled as he stood up “I must get her back…” he growled as he ran out of the room and jumped out the window. He was pissed now. He would kill Clash as soon as he saw him because this time he had gone to far. He ran back to his house and bust through the door, looking for his jacket. Lea came walked in from the kitchen, carrying his black jacket with a grimace on her face “Dad I know whats going on and I-” she started as he grabbed the jacket and put it on quickly. He shook his head “No I can't risk taking you after what happened last time.” he said, remembering how she had gotten kidnapped. Lance, having said his word, started towards the door only to be stopped by Lea who grabbed his hand swiftly and turned him around “You can't just keep fighting these battle alone Dad!” he said as she put on her own jacket “I am coming with you whether you like it or not.” she said with a determined look on her face. Rita was like a mother to her and she couldn't stand the fact that she had been taken by one of the people who had made her.

Lea was born in a cloning facility and she was a part of Project: Shadow king. Both the facility and the Project was run by an Organization that has called themselves many things: Organization of the Stars, The Demon sages, but the one that most rings out in the chaos they cause is The Paramyriad. They took blood, hair, magic, and anything else they could from Lance while he was being tested. So many perfect clones were made but none of them had survived Lance rampage when he broke out of the facility. Lea was the only that that had survived but she was not a perfect clone. She was what the people in the Organization called “The failed attempt”. She was mocked daily by the people walking amongst the facility. She was made female with blue and with cat like features. Lance was a black haired male and a human no less. She was an outcast out of every human inside of the facility and she hated it. She lived like this for many years and never aged from being a ten year old cat-girl until one day a scientist in charge of her room accidentally pressed the release button on her pod and she was swept into a river and flow all the way across Earthland where she met Lance who had taken residence in a rebellion base for the time being. She recognized him and they became partners who shared a father-daughter relationship quickly. Her body was adapting to Lance quickly now. She aged from a ten year old to a fifteen year old in the matter of a month and her once blue hair had become black like her fathers. One of the first people she met when she joined the guild was a girl named Rita. Her and Lance argued a lot and she was always hitting him. Every time she was reminded of her past life she would start things between Lance and Rita so that she wouldn't remember the pain she had felt any longer. If Rita died then she would no longer have a mother figure and she would remember the hurt she had felt being in that hell of a place. This is why she was so determined to get Rita back.

Lance stared at Lea for a second and sighed “Fine but don't get in my way…” he said stubbornly as he motioned for her to follow and they both ran out the door quickly and made their way to the train station.

This was the ticket mans first day in Magnolia and he was happy to be stationed here now and not in Minstrel anymore. Last time he was their some boy that had his named called by Lance crashed the train into the station on demolished it. “No more weirdos…” they man said happily as he sat back in his chair at the ticket counter. The man heard someone come up to the train station and opened his eyes to see Lance and Lea standing there. His happy smile turned into a face of terror “P- Please dont hurt me!” he said as he grabbed his ticket book “I will pay for your ticket just go away!” he said as Lance scratched the back of his head “Uhm… alright… two tickets to Joya please…” he said as the man threw two tickets at them and Lance shrugged. “Thanks.” Lance said as both him and Lea boarded the train. Once inside Lance stared out the window with an emotionless expression on his face. Lea was actually worried about him but soon she would have someone to talk to.

Lance went on a journey like this before except last time it was to Minstrel and not Joya. He had gone to Minstrel in order to get Lea who had been kidnapped by one of the Paramyriad, Van, The weakest of the Demon sages, The lowest rank of the Organization of the stars. Although weak, Van managed to kill Lances father by kicking him off the roof of the tower. He also almost managed to kill Lance. In the end however, Van got crushed by the crumbling tower and was never seen again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Shadow Revival (part 2) Empty Re: Shadow Revival (part 2)

Post by Sybil 12th January 2015, 9:43 pm

Isoko, or rather something that once was her, stood before Rita, just as Nyx had described her mangled body to look like. Her legs were bent in a fashion they shouldn't be, regardless she still managed to stand. Her head was stuck crooked and slanted, hanging onto her snapped neck. The sister limped forward like a zombie, gripping a piece of glass between her fingers. Rita stepped backwards. She stepped forwards, then the stepped backwards. Forwards, backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards, backwards, stop. The shadow had run out of space to move her back now up to the wall “It’s only going to hurt for a second, It’s time we settled the score anyways.“ her voice echoed, Isoko’s mouth remaining sealed, grey hues pulsing red for a moment, The corpse rose the glass point over Rita, reading her strike. Quickly bearing down on her.

Her eyes darted open as a sharpness pierced her skin.  Startled, her chest rose and fell rapidly.  Rita had only woken up to another nightmare.  Towering over the mage was a cloaked figure, his hood down revealing his face to her amid the darkness. She quickly recognized the intruder, recalling the night that they had met. Why was he here—

“We will meet again soon but in more... drastic circumstances.”

Rita couldn't seem to find the air in her lungs to speak. Instead, her wide gaze screamed for her. The mage moved, or tried at least, quickly discovering that her arms and her legs were tied together. She tried to slip into her intangible form, thinking that she could phase her way out of this. Nothing… The ropes, she quickly realized they possessed a magic of some sort; one that countered her own.  She stared at the needle pushed into her arm with a troubled visage, struggling not to faint right then. “Y-You’re...” She barely managed, fighting her light headedness.

Her world went hazy, sapphire irises glazing over as she struggled to keep her eyes from shutting. As much as she tried, Rita couldn't stop the inevitable and began to fade. The very last thing she saw was his creeping smile, slipping back into darkness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 22nd January 2015, 2:42 am

Absolute silence filled the rooms in Daiko's household. That, and enough empty sake bottles that the amount drank could have killed a couple of dragons. The mage groggily rolled out of his bed, landing on a pile of bottles. "I think I had too much to drink last night..." He sighs, getting up. He literally waded through the bottles of alcohol. There was much over 200,000 jewels worth, and he sighs. He wouldn't drink this much if he wasn't immune to getting drunk... He walked into the bathroom, a pile of bottles spilling in with him. Looking at himself in the mirror, he sighed. He nearly slipped on a bottle, and picked it up. On the side there was a little tag, showing half naked neko woman dancing and spraying each other with water. "Now what the hell kind of place is this.." He flipped the back over, seeing a strange marking that said "You've one a free trip to Joya!" Staring at it a bit, he didn't fully grasp what this meant. He flipped it over again.

"I GET TO GO TO JOYA!?" He cheered happily, running through the bottles to get Casper. "Hey! We get to go to a place with half-naked cat women!" The exceed looks up from his smaller bed, blinking. "What makes you think I'd be interested in ca--" The exceed then caught glimpse of the picture, his nose dribbling a red substance. He then flew up in the air, throwing on random clothing he found. Daiko blinks, noticing that he's naked. Running to the nearest bathroom, he throws on a T-shirt, shorts, and a sweatshirt. Grabbing Casper's tail, he drags him outside. "Let's go little guy!" He laughs, then he holds on to the small cat. The Exceed took the hint, and began flying to the train station.

When the pair finally arrived, Daiko blinked. He thought he was imagining things. "Oh.. Hey Lance~" He called, but the boy ignored him. Blinking, the mage glared before following him. When they all boarded the train, Daiko sat a few seats behind them. Calling to them, he said. "Lance! Lea! Why the hell are you going to Joya?"

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Shadow Revival (part 2) Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Shadow Revival (part 2) Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 22nd January 2015, 6:53 pm

A few minutes before Lance arrived

The dark haired boy laughed as Rita was knocked out of consciousness. He gently ran his hand down her whole body and chuckles "Such a sweet little body you have my dear Rita..." he said creepily as he picked her up and opened a portal "The boy should be here any minuet now..." he said as he stepped through "We cant have all the fun be ruined here." he said as he laughed and the portal closed. The room was silent once more. The sound of a gust of wind outside could be heard through the open window as the door was busted open.

Train; Present time
    Lance growled at Daiko's voice "Tch..." he said as he started out the window "Bastard need stay out of this." he growled to himself as Lea stood up and made her way to were Daiko was sitting and sat next to him. She gave him a warm smile "Sorry about that Dai-kun~" she said with a giggle then her warm smile faded "He gets like that when situations come up..." the cat girl said as she leaned her head on his shoulder "Rita has apparently been kidnapped and taken to Joya. I have never seen him this mad before." she said with a sigh.

Lance really did care about Rita and he would do whatever it took to get her back and to keep her safe. He placed his hand in his pocket and found a letter with a tiny box attached to it "Rita, I will save you..." he muttered as the train rolled off.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd March 2015, 6:18 pm

The train rolled forward as the Raven haired boy awoke with a start. He looked around and saw the rain pouring outside and sighed. He looked around and saw Lea sitting next him with a book in her hands. Lance thought that she had been sitting next to Daiko but as he looked around he could see that the boy was nowhere to be seen. "Uh Lea? I thought Daiko was on this train." Confused as he looked around some more Lea looked at him with her eyebrow raised "What are you talking about?" She sighed and shrugged, returning to her book while Lance faced the window. A guy in a black cloak was staring at Lance from the back of the train. His face was not able to be seen except for his black beard and his mean Smile“My dear boy... You are young and yet you are interfering with the Organization's plans.” the man said to himself as the bracelet he was wearing gleamed red “Lets give you a little spin!” he said as the train would start to morph and Lance’s vision would go black.

Warning: Gore Open at Risk!:

He awoke with a loud yell as he eyes were wide open. His breathing was heavy and he was sweating intensively. Lea would stare at him with her bright orange eyes with concern “You alright?” she said as she placed her arm around him and brought him close “Don’t worry everything will be OK. We will get her back.” she said as she kissed him on the cheek. His eyes widened even more as he gently pushed Lea off of him “I’m fine.” he said as he looked out the window at the approaching Joya. Once the train stopped in Joya Lance sighed "Here is where our adventure begins..." He said as he looked at Lea who nodded to him with a serious expression on her face.

Both Lance and Lea had a serious expression on their face as they followed a path that led them into the first town, wherever it was. The air was cold and the sky was dark. He sighed as he looked at the sky above and shook his head as he walked onward. Arriving in town he saw a giant tower at the edge. “Lea… that's it…” he said as he walked onward with a glint of red in his eye as he briefly sparked black and immediately went back to normal “Lets head in.”

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 5th March 2015, 10:21 pm

Blinking, Rita’s eyes half opened.  The surface her body was laying against was cold and somewhat ruff... The texture seemed to be along the lines of rock or stone. Her memories refused to return to her; all she knew was that she hadn't gone to bed here

Rita was still in her cargo pants and tank top that she had trained and fallen asleep in, to exhausted to do anything else but kick off her boots and crawl into bed when she had gotten home tonight. Confused, she tried to sit up but was unable to move.  Her hands and arms were tied firmly behind her. Rita glimpsed at the rope welding her calves together, restraints coiling and bunching over her pant legs tightly. 'W-What is this...' she thought silently She struggled to scoot her body up into a sitting position, leaning against the wall when she finally did as she took a moment to look around….where the hell was she even?...

She had ended up in a circular room, the walls and floor beneath her was pieced together by cobblestone, the only lighting in the room seemed to be a few torches that had been scattered sparingly, leaving the place dim.

Her head throbbed with a quick pain and burst of memory--- Everything that had happened tonight came back to Rita and her expression changed to that of confusion to terror.  Her eyes shot across the corridor towards a window, closed off by narrow iron bars.  Even from where she sat she could see the landscape and foreign city stretch out beneath her… It occurred to the mage that she had ended up somewhere high… likely at the top of this building she was in. Another tower it seemed...

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th April 2015, 12:22 pm

As soon as they entered the tower a cold and powerful fear crept into them. The walls were lit with purple flames and it was a lot more evil looking than Van's tower. The Puppeteers magic could be felt as a weight on both Lance and Lea as they walked through the dark, dim lit dungeon. Lance slowly walked with a grim expression on his face as he looked around.

Everything was silent but the slight crackling of the purple flames on the wall. Lea closely held on to Lances arm as they walked. "Dad... I'm scared..." she whimpered as she got closer to Lance who would place his arm around her "Dont worry I will protect you if anything happens.

As they walked the light got dimmer and dimmer until complete darkness washed over them. They couldn't see anything and it scared them. Lea stopped and let go of Lance at this point and shook her head "Dad... I think we should turn back... Get a torch or something in the town..." Lance grabbed her hand and squeezed it "What did I tell you. I am here for you so there is no need to fear." he said as he looked straight ahead "Besides, I can sense that she is near." he said as they walked onward.

Back inside of the room were Rita was being kept Clash would be watching what was going on from a holographic screen that he had summoned "They are close..." he muttered as he closed his eyes "I was hoping they wouldn't make it this far inside of the darkness but that's what I get for going up against a shadow mage..." he said out loud. He glanced at Rita who was now awake and he smiled "Ahh Princess...." he said as he slowly walked over to her and knelt in front of her "How does it feel... all tied up and helpless..." he said with a little bit of a laugh.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 6th April 2015, 5:38 pm

She blinked, eyes moving to the figure standing across the room, holographic screen in front of him, Clash. Rita’s eyes widened as she depicted the two figures in the projection, Lance and Lea. A sigh, almost of relief, escaped from her. They had saved her many times before, surely that's why they had followed her kidnapper here. Rita would rather find her way out of tricky situations, however, she was beginning to realize this was something easier said then done.

Shadow Revival (part 2) G1

Clash's attention was soon taken back, noticing that Rita had woken up from her sleep. ‘Tsk’ She couldn't help but vex with the nickname she was addressed: "Princess".  the mage narrowed her eyes at Clash as he abandoned his holographic screen and made his way towards her, kneeling down. 

With his question, he laughed, and the expression on the girls face only grew more painful. In all honestly, she was terrified. It felt horrible that she had been deducted to this, but how could she give him the satisfaction of her fear let down her alone a reply like that? Instead, she glared and swallowed down her nervousness, taking advantage of the opportunity to spit in his face. "-How about you just tell me why the hell I'm here."

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th April 2015, 6:11 pm

Clash smiled at the pain on Rita's face "You look so good like that my sweet -" he was cut off by Rita spitting on his face. The wet spit rolled down his face as his eye widened a bit. He froze for a moment before smiling and chuckling a little as he took his finger and wiped of the spit. "That doesn't help your situation any dear..." he muttered as he examined the spit rolling along his finger before sticking it in his mouth and swallowing "Refreshing... The taste was good..." he said creepily as he bent down towards Rita and slowly caressed the side of her face with the back of his hand "Please give me some more!" he said softly as he closed in on her and proceeded to kiss her on the lips. The sensation was real nice for the time being although he had no idea what was coming to him.

While this scene was going down Lance and Lea came closer and closer to the entrance to the top of the tower, were Rita was being kept.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 6th April 2015, 8:07 pm

She grimaced as he tasted her saliva, somehow marveled by its taste. It was one surprise after another with this guy but nothing could have prepared her for what came next.

“!” Rita’s eyes flew open with alarm as he leaned in and pulled her in closer, pressing his mouth into hers hungrily. She rushed to sink her teeth into his lip sharply, blood rushing from the mark the left behind as she tore away from him, quickly lashing back in to head-butt him before he could comprehend what happened, unable to do much else with her restraints.

She panted, disoriented as memories began fluttering back to her. She was younger at the time, 14, but could never pry that boy away from her body no matter how hard she tried and how far she resisted. It seemed with Clash operated the same way as him. Rita rushed in an attempt to scoot her body back, struggling with the bindings between her legs and arms. Alas, it wasn’t the ropes that stopped her from getting away, but the wall behind her.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th April 2015, 9:15 pm

Clash winced when Rita had bit him. He felt blood rush into his mouth as she tore away from him and headbutt him. He put his hand to his mouth and saw blood when he brought it down "You... little... bitch..." he said under his breath as he reached into his cloak pocket and grabbed out his knife. He ran the knife over the palm of his hand lightly "Your lucky your pretty... Your a pretty bitch that's what you are!" he exclaimed as he had cornered her into a wall "You know what I do to pretty bitches like you?!" he said as he made a couple swift swipes onto her shirt and watched as it fell to the ground, torn into shreds. He licked his lips and laughed as he stared down at Rita's body "Your body is really beautiful my dear..." he said as he bent down and licked her stomach up to her belly button.

He stood up and backed away slowly "What next..." he said to himself with a crazed smile as he snapped his fingers "I got it!" He said as he flipped Rita over and cut the strap of her bra, making it fall to the floor as well. Before flipping her back over he cut her cargo pants into shreds as well. He laughed "Who knew that Cargo would be so easy to cut!" he said as he used his foot and kicked her side hard enough for her to be flipped over by force.

He slowly knelt down and brought his knife to her chest "I like seeing pain on your face Princess... Show me more..." he whispered to her with crazed eyes as he slowly started to cut more and more slits into her body, legs, arms, and face as he touched her body all over, laughing like a maniac as he did.

Lance and Lea had reached the door now and the looked at each other and nodded. They had not headed in yet but were taking inventory on the cuts and the bruises they got from falling and tripping in the hallway.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 7th April 2015, 4:28 pm

Her eyes went wide, fearful, as he sliced up her top. There were no words, from Rita at least. Clash spoke, admiring her body and looming in closer. Then, with a frightful gasp from Rita, he did something the girl should of expected from the creep. She trembled and turned her face away, feeling his tongue gradually dragging its way up her stomach.

Her body quivered and he pulled back, wondering aloud what to do to her next. Eventually, he flipped her over, leaving her stomach and chest against the floor. Rita almost screamed with his next action, but refused in an attempt to salvage her pride... She felt blade against her back and tear through the fasten of her bra, ultimately directing the cloth to slip off of her torso leaving her bare. “N-No...” She thought in her head as he continued, ripping the knife through her pants and tearing them open and off of her in pieces, exposing nearly every part of her now.

She quickly gasped; coughing as he forcefully kicked her side, rolling her back over, bruise forming at her side. Rita cringed with the point of the blade now placed against her chest. The puppeteer whispered and pressed the knife into her as he lead it down her naval, slicing open her skin, laughing and staring back at her maniacally. Victimized, Rita painfully gritted her teeth as she struggled to suppress her cries.

She forced her eyes shut, tears welting at their corners. Both Clash's touch and blade explored the the surface of body, feeling and cutting all over her.  The blade brushed her face, cutting open her cheek before ripping down her arm, crimson spotting up through the wounds as she yelped. No amount of cries or pain seemed to stop him; instead it seemed that he was encouraged by it, slicing down her waist and her thighs. Struggling to endure the torture, she puled out in pain, balling up her bound hands. Rita couldn't stop thinking how she had let this happen to her all over again, and how much worse it was compared to before. The girl thought she had gotten stronger since then, but in the end the mage was left absolutely defenseless.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th April 2015, 9:41 pm

Clash laughed "Yes cry bitch..." he muttered under his breath as he cut her up some more. He was getting more excited by the minuet. He was about to cut off her underwear when he heard a voice behind him "Dont freaking call her that..." the voice growled as Clash tensed up a sighed "Well looks like its over... I was hoping to have a little bit more fun with you princess..." he said as he stood back up. Lance was standing by the door way with his hands clenched up into fists. He was mad. Madder than he had ever been before. He had messed with the wrong person this time. "Fun?" he chuckled "Is this what you call fun?!" he started to breath heavy as his breaths were short and staggered "You made her cry!" he said as he took a step forward "You abused her, Hurt her god dammit!" He started walking towards Clash faster. Lea took a step forward as well "Dad keep under control." she warned as he through a shadow into the ground "Screw keeping control!" he said as Clash started to back up into the wall "B-Be careful buddy!" he said with a laugh "I am but a weak kid!" he said with tears in his eyes as he started to cry.  

Lance stopped in front of the boy, Confused and had a bit of softness in his eyes. He couldn't hurt someone who was weak. It was still honer. Lance seemed to soften up his stance and sighed a little bit "Fine... just let her go..." he muttered as he stepped back a step. Clash smirked a little bit "Fool..." he muttered under his breath. With a flick of his wrist Lance went flying across the room and hit the wall with a thud. "You see my friend, You'r too trusting. Watch out for that... it can be your demise." he said with a laugh as Lance lay on the ground, not moving an inch from were he had landed. Clash laughed at this "What? Dead already?" he laughed again as he shrugged it off but then noticed Lance's hand twitch a little.

"You bitch... that hurt you know..." Lance growled as he stood up and took his position again "I would go shadow king on your ass but your not even worth the god damn time..." he stood up and began running at Clash with all his speed. He was done with this bastard. He would make him pay for what he had done. Clash was too taken off guard by the recovery that he hadn't noticed Lance get in front of his body and push him into the wall with a lot of force "This is for making her cry!" he exclaimed as he held his hand on Clash's neck, choking him. He muttered something else, a spell name under his breath and placed his hand on Clash's stomach. No one could see it from the outside but on the inside shadows were flowing through Clash's body, crushing bones and Organs as well as tearing at his heart. Clash would die if he would not do something but he was to paralyzed to do a spell or anything else to defend himself. "S-Stop... I am sorry..." Clash said as Lance blinked and let go, backing away and watching Clash drop to the floor with a thud.

Lance held out his hand "The antidote." he said to him with a straight, serious face. Clash held up a finger "W-Wait before I give you it... I want to know... Why do you care about her so much, risking your life for her and all of this..." he said as a drop of blood would fall from his mouth and onto the floor. Lance looked down at the floor. He wouldn't back down from this question. It was time he came clean "Because I love her." he said loud enough for everyone to hear him. Clash slowly stood up "But you almost died for her... It is really worth the pain?" he asked as he took a step towards Lance. Lance nodded "Yes... she is everything to me... I dont know what I would do without her..." he said to him as he felt something get placed in his hand. He looked down and saw a syringe with some green liquid in it "Then save her then..." Clash said as he started to walk out of the room before glancing back at Rita "I am really sorry... I hope you can forgive me." he took a deep breath and exhaled "You're a lucky girl Rita... To have someone like Lance to care about you. He knows the answer to his question. Now its your turn. How do you feel about him?" he said as he walked away.

Clash grew up a lonely life full of solitude and confinement. His parents beat him, and no one was there to help him. He had no friends, no family... just himself. All he ever wanted was to be loved, No matter what the cost of it was.  

Lance slowly walked towards Rita and smiled warmly "Don't be scared... I am here for you... Lea take care of her wounds." he said as he put the syringe onto her neck "This may hurt a bit..." he said warmly as he counted "3, 2, 1" and pushed the liquid into her. He was blushing a bit as he scratched his head "Uhm.. Uh..." he said as he noticed the ropes holding her down and slowly untied them. He stood up and took off his coat and his shirt before proceeding to hand it to her "Put these on..." he said as his shirt would cover her up all the way but it was really cold out so he was going to lend her his coat as well.

Last edited by Lance Knighthunter on 17th August 2018, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 18th April 2015, 8:09 pm

It wasn’t long before Lance showed up, Rita wishing he had come sooner. The girl was left across the ground, trembling in her own trauma and shock. Her body had gone numb from all the cutting… She barely managed to comprehend what was going outside of her. The words exchanged between the two were washed out by her own racing thoughts. Eventually it was all over, Lance allowing him to escape unpunished.

The girl trembled, staring at the ceiling as footsteps approached, Lance looming over her. Rita cringed as he pressed the needle point to her neck, injecting the substance inside of her. She sat up slowly, stream of hair adjusting to the shift and spilling over her features. Without a sound, she rubbed her wrists once the restraints were undone, raw red marks left in their place. Gingerly, she pulled the cloth the raven haired boy had handed her over her abdomen, the thing a bit blousy on her due to her smaller stature. She struggled up to her feet, holding the wall as she threw on his jacket next.  Blood still streaking her body, her limbs where her wounds had been, the gashes replaced by scars once Lea healed them shut. Guiding her hand against the icy, rough, surface of the wall as she headed for the exit. She would of simply told the two to 'come on', but she remained silent as night, as if her mouth had been sown shut, unable to speak or curve a smile.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st April 2015, 5:07 pm

Lance looked at Rita and saw that she was in trouble. He clenched his fists and grit his teeth "He fucking caused this too her... and I let him walk away..." he said he he shook his head "No... there must be something I could do..." he thought as he looked up and had sparks of shadows appearing from his body and his eyes flickered between red and gold "Lea watch Rita... make sure she doesn't get hurt..." he growled as he passed Rita and walked out the door and into the lower levels. The rage built up in him was releasing slowly as he neared the area were Clash was retreating with a smile on his face. Clash hummed a little tune as he walked but didn't realize the cold and unrelenting presence behind him until it spoke up "Hey..." Clash turned around and stepped a few steps back "H-Hey Lance!" he said with a nervous laughed as he gripped something at his side "What did you need!" Clash said with a smile as he fidgeted with something in his pocket. Lance stepped closer "You think I would just let you walk off? Fight me... I will kill you..." Lance said as he slowly swiped his hand through the air, pulling out his shadow sword "I will not forgive you..."

Clash closed his eyes and slowly drew a sword that beamed with light "I thought you might try to come after me..." he said with a chuckle. "Your weakness is light right?" he said as he pointed the sword at Lance "Fine if you want a fight, you can have one." Lance growled and they both leaped at each other at blinding speeds. Explosions of Shadows and light blew up through the hallway as the clashed swords again and again. They slid back and Clash wiped some dirt off of his face, less damaged than Lance "Your good! I haven't had a fight like this in years!" he swiped his sword through the air "Gleaming swipe!" he exclaimed as a white steak came blaring towards Lance who closed his eyes "Shadow Shield!" a wall of shadows appeared before him. The light puppeteer smirked as the streak bust through the shield and hit Lance in the chest, knocking him down. "Your no match for the light..." he muttered as he walked towards Lance and pointed the sword at him "I don't want to kill you... your too weak..." he muttered as he started walking away.

The world was spinning before Lance as he was seeing the last light of life. Clash was walking away and he was dying. Out of Magic and low on health he shakily stood up and touched the ground, abusing the shadows he was able to regain some magic back and grab a hold of Clash's swords, knocking it out of his hands. The boy turned around quickly to see Lance walking towards him with the shadow sword "You know Clash this sword has killed many people in its life... whats one more..." he growled as he pushed Clash into the wall hard. Clash was shaking now "You know if you kill me G-Gannon will just revive me in the next life!" he said with a nervous laugh as Lance scowled and started to breath heavy "Then I will kill you then to... revival after revival... Life after life... Generation after Generation... I will kill you... I will never forgive you for what you did to Rita..." He said as he placed the sword flat up against Clash's throat and got up into his face with a Scary, Dark look "And besides... you have been dead to me since you kidnapped her... Goodbye Buddy" he said as he ended it with a single swipe and a thump on the floor. Lance stepped back and sighed as he stuck the sword into Clash's remaining body "I dont need this anymore..." he muttered as he closed his eyes and walked back to Rita and Lea.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 22nd April 2015, 7:59 pm

I DONT REGRET MY PAST

------

Vexing to herself, Rita watched the duel carry on in the hallway, the dark circles under her eyes standing out as she stared, caused by a fix of fatigue and stress. Rita didn’t move, speak, or seem to react as Lance inflicted the final blow, Clash's frame crumpling to the ground.

“Hmn, If only you had done that to him sooner.”  She murmured blankly, back turned and her expression unseen as she said this. Nothing else stopping her from leaving, she resumed her walk out of the building. Rita stepped on the boy’s corpse as she padded down the hall, not exchanging a glance with the body, pool of blood growing around it as she paced further down the corridor. She didn’t wait for Lance or Lea to start moving, she wanted to go home and so she headed out of their on her own.

JUST THE TIME WASTED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 23rd April 2015, 4:20 pm

Lance blinked as Rita walked off with her little comment about killing Clash off sooner. His eyes twitched a little as they filled with tears. He clenched his fists and grit his teeth again. Why was she acting like this. Why was she always a bitch to him. He loved her but all it was was pain for him. Countless amounts of pain and hurt from loving this girl. With his eyes still close he took a deep breath "Fine..." he muttered as Lea looked at him before he took off running to catch up with Rita and once he did he stopped in front of her. "You want to be like this?! Go ahead! You think I am weak because its hard for me to kill someone? Go right on ahead!" he said as he let his wings out "If you want to think I am weak I will just have to prove it to you..." He took a few steps back before glancing at Rita "And not come back home until I do..." he muttered as he took as and flew into the other direction.

Lea was close enough to see what was happening but she had a totally different reaction than Lance. She felt rage. A rage she had not felt ever. This rage was pointed at Rita. She grabbed Ritas shoulder tightly and squeezed with all her force "You bitch..." she pushed off Ritas shoulder and slowly made her way in front of Rita. "I warned you not to hurt him..." she growled "Were do you think you would be without him? YOU WOULD BE FUCKING DEAD IN AN ALLY WAY ALL THE WAY IN ROSE GARDEN IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM!" she clenched her fists and shook violently "You would still be in that tower getting hurt if it wasn't for him... and all you had to say was "You should have killed him sooner"?" she spit out everyone of her words with pure hatred "Who the fuck do you think you are bitch? He just killed someone because he fucking loves you and your emotionless ass fucking disregarded it!" she said as she started to walk off "I didn't get a chance to heal your wounds all the way... Lets hope you don't bleed out before reaching Magnolia because I am out of here... see you back at the guild asshole..." she cried as she took the next train out of town.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 23rd April 2015, 10:06 pm

I DONT REGRET MY PAST

------

Lance left right then, as expected.. Then, Lea came next, lashing out on her. The neko was right in a way… Maybe it would have been better if Rita just had died there a long time ago. Before she could even get a word in with her, Lea ran off. She left the shadow all on her own, the mage's hand slightly outstretched in her direction as she fled. Rita trembled where stood, as Lea disappeared out the tower. She had to latch onto a wall to stay up. Rita felt like if she took another step she would pass out. ‘They left me.’ She thought, a feint smirk hitting her lips, her saddened and grieving expression obscured behind her bangs. The fun part was that Rita, not having a single cent on her had no means of getting back home any other way then by her own legs. They both left her stranded here.. “I won’t cry for you – I cant” she struggled, she bit her lip painfully as she quivered on her own breath and rose a hand to her eyes, sponging up the tears pecking their corners ”Y-You don’t deserve it.”  

Barefoot, she padded herself out of the building and towards the Joya outskirts, passing through the streets deducted to only a thigh length T-shirt and jacket. She pulled and stretched the cloth over her frame in an attempt to stay warm as it was the middle of the night. Maybe she could start her life over… Just vanish out here. It wouldn’t be hard, those two took off she knew no one would come after her anyway.  Rita advanced into the Joyan wilderness, hardly able to stand. She at least wanted to make it back into Fiore somehow, what did she know about this country she had been taken to?  Little to nothing. With that she limped off into the vegetation of the Joya jungles, vanishing beneath the black and star speckled blanket of the night sky.

-EXIT-

JUST THE TIME WASTED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 24th April 2015, 5:39 pm

Lance looked down at the two fighting and closed his eyes before turning around and flying off. The wind hit his face as tears streamed from his eyes "I left her again... just like a did after Era..." he thought as he wiped his eyes "I have to become stronger for her..." he said as he was headed towards the one place that he had heard about "Sin..." he muttered under his breath as a inhaled deeply then exhaled "Full speed ahead..." he thought as he sped up his flying to full speed and made his way to Sin. All three of the trio went their separate ways as Lance went to Sin, Rita walked deeper into the wilderness, and Lea took the train back home. Were will the journey take the young hero Lance? Who knows... but it will test his sanity and his strength.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:49 pm