Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite)

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Empty Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite)

Post by Kaseki 12th October 2014, 4:51 pm

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Wrecke10

Kaseki emerged from the rubble, holding his arm. He walked with a limp and an amber fluid running down the side of his face. He felt his body growing weak. His vision blurred as he fell to his knees. He watched as a silhouette of a person approached him.

"Xiaowei..." he called out in a faint breath, "... What's my power level?" And he fell face first into the grass, unconscious.

It was a bright day, just like any other. Kaseki was sitting in the cockpit. "Yuna, dear, I get it. I got this, you go enjoy yourselves." he said to his daughter. She was skeptical of his father taking control of a ship he never piloted before. Kaseki insisted she and the guild of Nox Animus go out on their beach party. It was a week before she received the package from Kaseki containing the Heartchip of Codemaster. She had been freaking out as Rhodes explained the terror and chaos she once caused before. But just as Kodai was, they both lived in an alternate timeline.

So Yuna decided to release her stress and go on a massive party with the whole guild. She also made it as an excuse to be with Daemon. Kaseki didn't mind, he just wanted to feel important for a little bit. He drove the ship to the beach and dropped everyone off. This was the beginning of his trip.

After Mizuko reluctantly put on his swim trunks and got off the ship, it was just Kaseki and Xiaowei left. They waved good bye to their daughter and "family" and flew off.
    "I'm surprised you still want to be a part of Nox Animus." Xiaowei said. She knew of Kaseki's bitterness towards Zenneth's disappearance. He hated him for abandoning the whole guild, and would kill him on sight. However, Nox Animus no longer belonged to him, it belonged to Yuna. "She wanted to rename it. Aelyst Crux." Kaseki replied, turning the wheel, "It means You're free to choose your own path. as well as neutrality." he said smiling. Yuna was all grown up, and needed no help from a fossil of a father. "I'm glad you did this for her." Xiaowei added in. She took the copilot seat, closest to Kaseki. They had finally gotten time to spend together. Sure it was just a trip, but it was their first time that they were truly... just alone.

"Let's go see Dragon Fang." she suggested. "It'll be a nice welcome to Yuna when they all teleport back to the ship." She said with a smile. She looked over to Kaseki and smiled. Somehow, this time was different. Kaseki smiled back and veered left, directly to the forest that Dragon Fang was hidden within.

They traveled in near silence for the next half hour. The only words they said to each other was, "Hey, look at that!" or "I haven't seen that before!" At least until Kaseki opened his mouth.

"So I guess this is our first date." Kaseki said. The second he said his last word, he regretted it. He grew white and as a ghost and felt a cold sweat arise to his face... but he had no need to be nervous. Xiaowei laughed, "Perhaps if you were the one I was looking for, then maybe this would be a date." Xiaowei blushed at the thought. It had been years since she saw her lost love, and she could barely remember his face. "I know," Kaseki assured her, "There is no one for me, but my first." Kaseki held back the memories of a girl he met over 2 million years ago. She was daughter to unknown deities, and held the curse of immortality. She would never age, or at least, she would never die of natural causes. "It's funny now that I think about it, Kaseki." Xiaowei began, "We stuck together so we both wouldn't be alone. So we would have someone to help us find our lost love." She let out a small giggle. Kaseki smiled as he continued to pilot the ship.

"True love lasts forever." Kaseki said, looking over at his companion. "... and forever is as long as you make it." Xiaowei's eyes were fixed on the horizon. She hadn't heard those words since she left her home world through the Portal of Time. Could it be? They both looked onward, searching for the tree they had called home. The answer sat before them.

"Kaseki, Xiaowei isn't my real name..." She shifted her eyes as she held back a tear. "That family gave me my name when I could recall my identity." Kaseki glanced over to see the pain in her eyes.

"It's been a long time, my love." He smiled. His mission was complete. "Who knew that I had you all along." Kaseki was complete. He found his lost love. He walked over to her to comfort her. Xiaowei silently sobbed in Kaseki's arms. "Remember dear, just like you told me. You'll never have to be alone. I'm here. I'll always be here..." He lightly kissed her forehead, "This time I'm not letting go. I'll never let time come between us again."

Kaseki reached into his pocket. He pulled out the ebony satin box. He held onto it forever, just like the scarf Xiaowei made him so many years ago. He dropped to his knee and opened the box. Inside was a single ring, a dark metal ring. It was nothing more than the "Ironbark Band", the one Kaseki handcrafted for his lost love. "Xiaowei, will you marry me?"

The girl stopped crying to look at the plant man directly in his eyes. She tackled him for a hug. It was the best day of her life. "Of course." She hastily grabbed the ring and put it on her right ring finger. And in a moment, returned back to Kaseki's arms. "I love you Xiaowei." Kaseki said. Xiaowei looked up at Kaseki. She smiled and glaced back out toward the window.

Strange, when were they flying so low? Where did that tree come from?

Oh wait...

Xiaowei picked up Kaseki and rested him on his back. "It'll be okay..." she muttered. She looked over at the destroyed ship. It was gone, the Leviathan was gone. Everything that ever was... was gone. "They'll be back soon..." she muttered as he sways back and forth. There were few survivors of the city of Noximus. The bodies littered the ground. Residents of Dragon Fang trickled out of the homes. There wasn't many, but few. "It'll be okay..." Xiaowei said as a river ran down her cheek.

"... They'll be back soon... It'll be okay..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Empty Re: Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite)

Post by Daemon Spade 12th October 2014, 10:48 pm

a few mins before the crash Daemon had teleported with  Yuna back to the ship after their date. Daemon was smiling as he held Yuna before capturing her lips with his. As the two slowly pulled away from their kiss the alarm blared signaling that something was wrong.

Daemon quickly activated his lineage but due to the shakig of the ship his mental control oer the stability of the shadows  was rather poor. Daemon looked at Yuna and smiled sadly and held her close again before telling her she needed to at least be safe and pushed Yuna through a portal he created leading to the Dragon Fang Village Since Daemon recalled that Kaseki once sent him there to acquire some supplies. Daemon then started running through the ship ordering every person he came across to evacuate until he reached the extortioner of the ship. He stared at the ground with a slight growl. "This is not gonna end well " Daemon' body lurched forward as the ship hit the ground causing him to be sent flying over the railing instinctively Daemon deactivated his lineage and started to shift from his human form to his demonic form. Daemon's body quickly shifted as two onyx horns grew upon his head, and a  pair of wings upon his back. Unfortunately for our hybrid friend  the amount of force of The Leviathan  hitting the ground hitting the ground caused shrapnel to quickly began to splinter away from the ship and fly into the  sky. Out of this mass array of metal two razor sharp pieces flew towards Daemon slicing his wings clear off his body  causing him to scream in pain as he nearly lost consciousnesses yet out of sheer force of will Daemon landed on the top of the tree. Daemon held onto the tree's truck as the ship continued to strike the ground until it finally came to a stop.  

Pain... the one feeling Daemon was very familiar with. The sheer amount of pain that rain through his body was agonizing. His automail arm was damaged and he had two ratherl nasty looking gashes going down his back through his ripped clothes. As Daemon reached the ship from his little excursion the wounds on his back had started to close a little .Lunos Daemon's dire wolf pet had landed safely  with Daemon's belongings next to his master with a sad whimper.After what felt like several hours Daemon  managed to restore his automail arm with the help of his gear .Daemon slowly reached over and gently petted the saddened pup. Daemon looked around sadly and the sheer number of corpses. So many of our people dead. Daemon ear suddenly detected voices coming near the ships haul. With a slight wince from the soreness and injury Daemon walked over with Lunos and headed slowly towards the voice. WHOSE THERE ?

Hp : !00% - 10 ( Bleeding ) 90%

Last edited by Daemon Spade on 16th October 2014, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent Fang
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 181.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Fragments
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Empty Re: Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite)

Post by Alie and Ariel 15th October 2014, 11:48 am

Alie and Ariel, the twins who had just gotten into the guild where heading back to the ship to get changed. They had a lot of fun at the beach party, even if they don't remember a lot of it. Ariel looked at her sister, "I told you it was a bad idea to start drinking. We aren't even old enough to get alcohol." She said shaking her head, her green hair shaking in front of her eyes. She brushed it back and looked at her sister who was clutching her head. Alie was clutching her head a little, ""SHHH. I thought I'd test it for a few potions i'm planing on making. And shush your face." She said as the teleportor device started up. It activated and the world flashed before them in an almost blinding colors.

When the world settled down and stopped being so colorful the twins stood in the wreckage. "I think im gonna hurl." Alie said putting a hand over her mouth. her sister looked around and muttered under her breath. "What the hell..." she said as her Alie ended up vomiting on the ground...the ground? where was the floor? She looked up at Ariel "Sis?" she asked looking around their surroundings. "The hell happened here?" Ariel was just as stunned as her sister. "I don't know. But we best start helping the crew and civilians." The twins didn't even bother changing out of their suits. They lifted beams and other debris to help those who had survived the crash out to an area where their injuries could be tended by those less wounded.

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Aa-sig10

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 15th October 2014, 2:16 pm

Oh god. Add was in the engine room trying to figure out why the ship had gone so low when he noticed something. Add had saw a puncture in the fuel and could only predict one thing. A crash. Add knew that even from this height people would get majorly injured. He turned on the alarm and then Add teleported to the Dragon Fang then Adds eye flashed. They were already on the ground and many were dead. "No, why this?" Add knew there was gonna be a time for him to die just like primo but he had wished it was now. Add thought that he had failed everyone, it was his job to check that but he didn't. Tears flooded his eyes and he started falling a little. Soon he had fainted on the ground and rolled on a pile of scrap metal and people would think he would be dead. Add didn't know how he didn't die when the ship crashed seeing he was the only one there. He waited and then yelled and then fell asleep again.

Last edited by Vongola Primo 1 on 15th October 2014, 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th October 2014, 2:16 pm

The member 'Vongola Primo 1' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Block
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Experience : 850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Fallen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 15th October 2014, 5:17 pm

As Arianna packed up the last of her things from the beach party, Arianna looked around to see the last few remaining people also teleporting back to the base, the guild master having already left a fair time before her. The day seemed to just run by her, and everything almost seemed like a blur to her. "Why can't I remember it now..." She gave a sigh as she shrugged off the foggy mindedness, picking up her device to take her back home and pressed the large button in the middle.

Instantly, Arianna knew something was up as she came out of the teleportation, being almost a mile up in the air with smoke surrounding her. The weightlessness surrounded her as she plummeted out of the air, unable to make out her position as the smoke caused her eyes to shut from stinging pain. Panicked, she popped her black and white wings out, instantly slowing her decent to the earth as she glided out of the smoke unintentionally.

Rubbing her eyes until the stinging subsided enough for her to open them again, slowly turning to see the wreckage of Nox Animus. "W-What the hell..." Arianna was speechless. What in the world could have caused the ship to crash like that? Did a powerful legal guild finally catch up to the ship? Questions floated through her head as she quickly brought herself closer to the wreckage, landing softly as she let out a shiver as her wings folded back up into her body, still unacquainted to the odd feeling. She still didn't want to let any of her guild mates know about what she was, so she never let her wings out unless it was for private training sessions to learn how to fly better. "Hello?!" Arianna couldn't help but feel like she need to help. "Can anyone hear me?!" She moved towards the twisted metal doing her best to start digging into the wreckage, attempting to keep an ear open for any cries for help.
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 125

Post by Vivian Carmello 15th October 2014, 5:59 pm

Vi sighed as she packed her bags, looking around at the other Nox members. It had been a long day, full of excitement at the beach; despite her prodding, though, Vivian had been unable to come out of her shell. It was a shame, in a way; Vi appreciated the time in control of the body when Vivian got flustered, but it was damn annoying to have to hear. "You're a pain in the butt, you know that?" She muttered in their shared mindspace as she closed her bag.
    "W-what's that supposed to mean?" Vivian replied, fidgeting around a bit mentally as she did.
    Vi just sighed again. "It's nothing. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." Before Vivian could retort, Vi slung the bag over her shoulder and slammed down on the button to take them back to the ship.

--

As soon as Vi materialized, however, her jaw dropped...along with the rest of her. Falling from the sky wasn't something you dealt with every day. Still, every problem had a solution, even if it was a risky one. Fighting air resistance, clouds of smoke, and Vivian squealing every step of the way, Vi maneuvered herself so that she was falling like a sky-diver before calling upon her Pact with her guildmaster. Two fairy wings sprouted from the girl's back, as her hair turned green; she also shrunk slightly, which was great because it reduced the wind resistance. As it turned out, the decrease in resistance didn't matter; the wings immediately brought Vi to a slow glide, although it hurt. A lot. It was worth it to prevent her death, though.

As Vi came closer to the ground, the smoke began to clear, revealing the issue: The wreckage of the Noximus. Vi's mind began to race. What happened? Who the hell crashed the ship? What if it was an enemy attack? Would they be next? Would-
    "V-Vi, calm down," Vivian said sharply, shaking the other girl out of her panic. "You're s-sounding like me."
    After a few seconds, Vi took a deep breath and exhaled. "You're right. Still, what the heck happened? Who would attack our base? Yuna was with us, so she wasn't their target...Hell, maybe Kaseki crashed it. He is Kaseki, after all." She chuckled a bit at the thought as she finally landed, her form reverting to normal as she did. "Anyway, let's search for survivors," Vi muttered. "Kaseki and Yuna are definitely still alive, since the Pacts haven't faded. They probably have some people with them, so they're our first targets." Vi and Vivian set off for Kaseki and Yuna, their minds focused on the same goal for the first time.
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 16th October 2014, 10:09 am

The maiden had been on her way to the hospital, a bouquet of fresh flowers in hand. Her many trips to the hospital was a common occurrence. Since she lived with her sibling, most on the airship knew of her relationship with the sickly male who went in and out of the hospital. She was only a few meters or so away from the building when she'd noticed the airship's sudden change in altitude. Rather than stop to ask around, she immediately sprinted towards the hospital, and shouted for everyone to evacuate. Mikoto had been too slow in doing so, as did a few others, so when the airship crashed, Hana threw herself over her twin in a desperate effort to protect him. It minimized the damage he took when the airship crashed, and the building collapsed.

Though that was how she ended up partially buried under what used to be the hospital. If she didn't die from internal or external bleeding, she'd probably suffocate to death. But she would have no complaints, if her life was to perish there. She'd be content with what she'd achieved so far in her life, and pray that someone would save her brother. But she couldn't. No matter how hard she tried to forget, there were still things she wanted to do. She was attached to this world, no matter how cruel or ugly it became. Or perhaps, she feared death?

Well, no matter the reason, she was not to die here. She couldnt, not when she had so many things she wanted to do. Not when the precious person she had been shielding under her still needed her. So, with bruised, aching arms, she forced herself to get up, effectively pushing off the few chunks of debris that had fallen onto her, careful not to fall atop of her brother. She pushed off whatever remaining slabs of concrete was on her, and slowly dug her legs out from the debris as well. Once freed, she ignored the waves of pain coursing through her entire body, and hoisted her elder brother up onto her back, determined to get him medical attention. "Is anyone there?!" she called out, barely coping with the devastation and hopelessness at the sight of what the once beautiful city had become.

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th October 2014, 11:24 am

They looked among the carnage of the ship. How did Kaseki let himself get distracted? He just left the steering wheel for just a minute, and they crashed. Wasn't the ship better than that? Or could it have been less reliable than they thought...

Xiaowei took her finger and stuck it Kaseki's wound. "IF YOU AREN'T DEAD, WE SHOULD BE SAVING PEOPLE." She had feared it would be the last time that she would speak to Kaseki. While she was crying her eyes out, her husband was looking at the ship, day dreaming. "HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE ON IF THIS MARRIAGE DOESN'T LAST MORE THAN TODAY??" She said as she dug her finger deeper into the wound. Kaseki let out a yelp as she did so. He rolled away from her grasp as he stood up.

He shook off the disgusting feeling of Xiaowei inside of his arm... his blood all over her hand now.. He had this desire to get as far away from her as possible. "I... uh... Um... Go.. Save people." He said as he ran off. The two of them were alone some of the best healers in the group.

Kaseki dashed into the smoke, looking for the injured. He hoped the rest of the guild would return from the beach party soon. Those people could watch and help them move people to safety while Kaseki mended the sick.

And then he heard the cries for help...

He wondered if Daemon and Yuna were back, always trying to sneak more time into their day. And if they were... that means others would be on their way too...
    ________
    Kaseki HP: 60% > 55% (Xiaowei's "Love") > 65% (Plant's Blessing + Healing Scarf)
    Kaseki MP: 100%

Xiaowei HP: 95%
    Xiaowei MP: 100%

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 16th October 2014, 6:43 pm

The two lovebirds had decided to teleport to the ship for a while as the members of the guild remained at the beach party. Unbeknownst to them, a grand catastrophe was waiting for them there. Currently, though, the couple were together on the ship without a care in the world. Daemon was holding Yuna close as he looked down at her with a tender smile. He leaned in slowly until capturing her lips with his. The fairy's face reddened as she returned his kiss. It had been a few weeks that they had been together and the fairy was truly happy. The moment was perfect and she couldn't help but think that there wasn't a thing in the world that could ruin such a perfect moment like this. As the two slowly began to pull apart from the kiss, the alarm blared signaling that something was terribly wrong. Yuna jumped and looked at Daemon with a horror stricken look. Had she jinxed it? This was a magical world after all. Yuna's mind raced as countless possibilities raced through her mind. Was her guild under attack? If so, who and how had they found them? If not, was there a malfunction? Where was Kaseki? She tried to say something to Daemon yet not a word would escape her mouth. She was speechless as she was numb. All she could due at the moment was think. It took her while to register her boyfriend's tight embrace. He whispered something to her that she could not hear over the blaring of the sirens. Without a warning, she was pushed into a portal leading to Dragon Fang as he remained in the ship. With no time to brace herself for impact from the unexpected push, she fell to the earthen floor at the center of Dragon Fang village. "D-Daemon..?" she whispered as she glanced around frantically. Ignoring the soreness from the fall, she sat up from the ground, "D-Daemon..?!" Involuntarily, she looked up towards the sky in search for answers. The earth fairy's eyes widened tremendously as it dawned to her why the alarms had began to sound. "DAAAAAAEMON!!!" she screamed, "DAAAAAAEMON!!!!"

From the ground, she could see the ship begin spirling out of control. If it had been in a different scenario, she would have said that the ship was truly magnificent as it fell from the sky. It was as if the gods themselves had christianed it to be a sort of replica of Elijah's fiery chariot descending in full glory from the heavens. Still, it was no time to gawk nor a time to go under the sweet, welcoming forces of shock.  Mustering all the strength she could, she stood up and began to run towards the direction of the ship. Tears fell in rivers as her mind spirled into a frenzy. Daemon... Xiaowei... Kaseki... The people she loved and cared for still remained on the ship... Yuna stopped running as her feet buckled under her. It was as if the air had been kicked out of her. If they didn't get out... "Yuna..!" Rhodes's voice rang through her head. The assassin's voice was calm and collected yet stern despite the situation at hand, "I am sure they will be fine. If not, your father is equipped with healing magique in case of emergencies." Yuna shook her head. She would have believed Rhodes if it had not been for the wave of uncertainty she felt wash over her from Rhodes. "I am familiar with these situations," Rhodes continued. "Trust me." Yuna felt a tug on her subconscious. It took a moment for Yuna to realize that Rhodes wished for control. "The more you think, the more useless you are to help them." Rhodes snapped clearly irriated. Yuna nodded and handed her counterpart the power over her. The body immediately shifted to Rhodes's form; partially at least.  Yuna's warm eyes turned cold and her wavy hair straightened. Rhodes stretched. It had been a while since she had had a body. "We'll share control. I still need your magic..." Rhodes said unemotionless. "I know... Go!" Yuna said. Rhodes nodded grimly as she looked up towards the sky. The ship was still a descending at rapid speed. "Let us get going. There isn't any time to waste."

Just as soon as Rhodes had reached the edge of Dragon Fang village, the airship hit the ground with full force just a few hundred yards away from them. Debris and debree flew everywhere as the ship skidded to a stop. Metal shards sliced through her skin causing blood to trickle down. Instictively and as if unaware of the searing pain, Rhodes threw herself away from the incoming ship's path towards refuge behind some boulders. They were in the way of the ship's path so if the airship did not stop skidding, then she would be badly injured. "Yuna..! I need your magic now." Rhodes snapped. "If you- I-I can't..!" Yuna said frantically in Rhode's mind. "I-It's not allowing me to..!" Rhodes muttered unintelligantly under her breathe and risked a peak above her natural refuge. She could only hope the ship had stopped or it would be very bad for all of them. The airship had finally stopped just a few feet away. If it had continued to move fore a few seconds more... Rhodes shook her head and stood up from the ground, surveilling  the scene. This was, as she had come to call these things, a Rose Garden. The ship had not been downed by the enemy so it could only mean that the damage had been done on the inside. Only time would tell what really had happened. Rhodes silently gave control to Yuna. Shifting back to her normal self, Yuna walked solemnly through the wreckage of the grand airships; the Leviathan. Her green eyes bright with unshed tears.  Her vision became trained on the terrified survivors as they ran in panic in search for their loved ones. The injured screamed for help, but were soon quieted as they slowly succumbed to the welcoming arms of death. The powerful, angry flames slowly englufed portions of the ship giving it a dramatically horrifying effect on the wreckedge. Her head hung low and her hands trembled in anger and sorrow as she stepped over bodies and debris. The breeze fluttered around her bringing the stench of blood swirling around her. This scene was all too familair to her and it was sickening.

Yuna took a deep breath and began to search for any and all survivors of the great crash.  She would prioritize those around her before looking for her loved ones. After all, it was the hard reality she had to face as head of Nox Animus. She couldn't be selfish and search for her family. She had to stay and help her people first. Ordering the frightened yet barely harmed people to help here and there, Yuna managed to contain a fairly small portion of the catasrophe. Making sure everything was okay, she ran to the next section and repeated the aid for help and evacutation. "Go search for them," Rhodes said after a while. "I am sure the survivors can handle it from here." Yuna didn't have to be told twice as she ran off to search for Kaseki and Daemon. Kaseki... Her worrisome smile turned to a frown. She had been naive to think that her father could handle the ship alone. If she hadn't handed the guild to her father, maybe this could have been prevented. Daemon... She shook her head. How dare he push her through a portal when the guild needed her in the inside. If she had stayed perhaps... perhaps not as many would have died. Her anger was quickly whisked away when she saw Daemon in an injured state. "D-Daemon..?!" she cried out as she ran towards him. Stopping in front of him, she gave him a swift slap before pressing her lips against his. "Y-You're okay..." she whispered as she sobbed on his shoulder. Who could blame her? She was a girl after all. "How could you?!" she continued, this time angrily. "A-A good captain always goes down with the ship... E-Even an airship..! You don't push them through a portal a-and stay behind..!"

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Coolt137
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 16th October 2014, 9:17 pm

A painful slap and a warm kiss caught the injured Daemon off guard. Daemon looked down and saw his extremely pissed off girlfriend Yuna kissing him before royally chewing hm out about pushing her through the portal he had created.A good captain dies with their ship. But.... He placed his  hands gently onto her shoulders. "I COULDN'T BEAR THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSING YOU YUNA-CHAN!" He said as he held her close to him before capturing her lips with his once more while he gently rubbed her back. After a few mins of kissing Daemon slowly pulled back and stroked Yuna's left cheek with a soft smile. "After all this is over I'll gladly be your personal servant for an entire month. " He said calmly as he kissed her cheek and headed over to the left side of the ship and sigh before activating his demonic power again.

Daemon slowly growled as his ears slowly grew pointy, his hands feet becoming claws. To complete the shift Daemon's teeth grew to three inches long along with a jet black wolf tail growing out of his tail bone and a small symbol for dog appeared on his forehead . Unlike his original demonic form our Demonic/divine hybrid's new form took after his ancestor Inugami. Along with his new appearance Daemon now has the ability to heal from wounds with hi demonic energy unfortunately it wasn't painless. Daemon slowly lurched forward as he grabbed his back before coughing up blood as the cuts on his back began to sear close As Daemon's demonic blood pulsed through his body  his physical strength and pain tolerance grew. Daemon slowly pulled back his automail arm arm as he enhanced it with demonic energy  which quickly showed it's self as a ruthless black flame. With a grin Daemon slammed his flame cloaked fist  into the haul of the now flimsy ship. A few seconds passed as a quarter of the ship's haul near the area where Daemon punched quickly burst into flames before disintegrating into a large flurry of ash. On the other side of the metal wall out ran a flurry of Daemon's own student's and their families. Daemon gave his students a small smile and told them he was happy that they were alright yet when he asked where Jing was they all looked down and said that he died saving them. Daemon  closed his eyes  before steeling himself . All of you I want you to go around and search for anyone that is in need of help, We'll tend to the fallen later NOW GO! " Daemon shouted as his student shouted " Hai Sensei" As they quickly dispersed and ran to every corner of the ship. As Daemon turned to head back to Yuna he heard a faint asking if Anyone was there. Daemon quickly turned back around to see Hana and her younger brother. Daemon quickly headed over gave Hana a hand in carrying her injured brother over to Yuna-chan

Daemon's Hp: 90% plus 10 ( Yuna's love and slap ) = 100%

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 17th October 2014, 5:31 am

Add woke up starting to see what happened to him actually their was a metal rod inside of his body,almost fatal then he came to see that he heard sounds. He pulled himself off the rod as blood dropped from adds almost dead body, he came up to see Yuna and Daemon then he said faintly,"I need help," Add feel out then went in a state of coma.
    Nayru 'Mouse' Ikana
    Nayru 'Mouse' Ikana

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Mentor : Sakon Ikana (Thievery)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crossbow Magic
    Second Skill: N/a
    Third Skill:

Post by Nayru 'Mouse' Ikana 17th October 2014, 2:40 pm

Mouse appeared in the middle of the village. Her fur was soaking wet and she was still in a one piece bathing suit with a hibiscus in the center of it, showing that she had just came back from the beach. It was also kind of of obvious that she was kind of drunk from her labored movements. In fact, she didn't seem to notice the unusually environment she had found herself in quite just yet.

Yet that didn't seem to be the case for long as she began to notice that the sensation of the dirt and grass below her bare feet wasn't the same as the feeling of metal she was use to on the ship. Her vision then began clearing up as she found herself in an unusually environment. "What... Where am I?" She asked as she looked around to see herself in a middle of a village. Was the teleportation magic just not working? And why was there so much wreakage here? It almost seemed like...

That thought stayed in Mouse's mind as she turned around to see the wreakage of the airship she once called home. The shock itself was enough for her mind to sober up. "No..." She said in a small whisper as she looked upon the wreakage, "When I find out who was driving the airship drunk, they will have hell to pay."

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent Fang
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 181.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Fragments
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alie and Ariel 18th October 2014, 12:06 am

The twins continued moving wreckage and helping survivors. Alie helping to tend to the injured while Ariel moved pieces of metal, steel and other materials to help trapped survivors. She seemed stronger than her little frame allowed for but that was due to the adrenaline coursing through her veins. She came across a small noise under a pile of bend and broken I-beams a small voice cried out for help "Please! Help us! we can't get out! anyone! please!" Ariel bent down and saw two small children stuck under there, covered in blood. "Dont worry, I'll get out of there right now." She said grabbing hold of the steel beam and lifting with all her might. It wouldn't move. She tried and tried but it barely moved, finally she stepped back and looked at the kids again, "Hold on a little longer, I've got an idea." with that she went over to one end of the collapse where the beams and bent and melted into one solid mass. She held her right palm outward, the blue and black orb embedded in it glowed softly. She concentrated and her magic responded. She felt it flowing out of the orb and into her hand. She imagined a pole, a staff, strong enough to break stone. Slowly from the center of her hand, a silvery staff formed. Growing taller and taller, pushing into the ground and the mass of melted metal, it extended and lifted the metal. Once the mass had lifted significantly, she went back and helped the kids out from under the pile. She directed them to the group where he sister was treating wounds with basic first aid and those not injured enough to be life threatening before moving on to help others find survivors.

In the group, Alie had her own problems to deal with. For one, there wasn't enough medical supplies to go around the injured. Many of the survivors have been left with bleeding wounds, and fractured bones. They had to make due with what they could find, clothes that had been torn where what they were using as bandages, pieces of random wood for splints in broken arms and legs. a few of the less injured were helping Alie keep the more severely injured alive, for now. As she wrapped another man's arm with what little cloth she had gathered she thought to herself "This would be so much easier if I had access to a lab or something. But as it stands I don't even have any of my emergency herbs..." She looked over she shoulder and called "I need more cloth!" one of the men replied "We're out! and everyone else is busy treating the injured!" She looked back and the man she was tending and finished up. Alie got up and ran off "I'm going to see if anyone with healing magic survived that crash. I'll be back in a bit!" she called as she hopped up around some of the debris to try and get a higher vantage point. The crash site seemed to be everywhere, she could see groups of people helping others and begining to form groups of their own. She couldn't tell who was who, so she hopped down the piles of twisted metal and headed for the closest group.

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Aa-sig10

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 18th October 2014, 5:25 pm

"Sho... Jin... Mo..." Kaseki chanted. He kept kicking a water pipe on the side of the ship. If he could release it, he could create a small flood. A flood large enough for his spells. What spells? The healing spells. The iron beam began to give way and dent after the twentieth kick or so. He watched the smoke and steam engulf him, hiding him like the rest of the area. "BRING ME THE WOUNDED." Kaseki yelled, he was far from Yuna and Daemon, as well as anyone else. Perhaps people flying around or were close to the ground would hear him. "WHY... WON'T... YOU.. BRE-" Kaseki kicked the pipe once more and caught the nut on the side. In an instant water shot out with incredible force, knocking Kaseki back to the ground. It was enough to extend his powers to heal a great multitude of people at once with his spells.

"Who's severly injured?" Xiaowei asked. She had arrived to the twins and hoped they would help her find the others."We need to get everyone together. I don't know who else has healing magic, but I know I do. But I can't use it on one person at a time. do you two understand?" She hoped Ariel was closer, but it was just Alie. She reached into her backpack and pulled out some gauze and various cloths. "get enough to keep them moving. We need to head to the base of Dragon Fang, we had all the medical supplies in there, got it?"

Xiaowei hoped Kaseki had a plan. She was already being spread too thin. She also hoped the ship was of higher quality...

But you get what you pay for.

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Lineage : Commander's aura
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 19th October 2014, 4:49 am

Hana did not reject Daemon's help with carrying Mikoto. It was likely that she'd drop him in the state she was in. Narrowed red eyes blinked a couple of times, in an effort to clear her vision of the black spots that had begun to appear. Composing herself, the pink-haired girl swayed a little as she walked towards where Yuna was. It was clear that the master had been crying not too long ago, though over what she didn't know. Hana sighed. If this was how the master reacted in such situations... What would become of the guild?

Leaving her elder brother, Hana made her way over to the master slowly. "Yuna-Sama, what are your orde-" She began, only to stop mid-sentence when a sudden wave of pain hit her. Covering her mouth with a hand, a metallic taste filled her mouth when she coughed. She didn't even need to think to know that the red liquid that stained her already dirtied hands was blood. Bowing her head slightly, she wiped the blood onto the hem of her dress. "Pardon me. What are your orders, Yuna-Sama?" she questioned, her now foggy mind barely registering the fact that Add, now unconscious, was on the verge of bleeding to death. It was only when he spoke up, did she notice the vital red fluid that was seeping out from a gaping hole in his body.

"Add?"

Saving a Sinner - Part 2 (Event / Invite) Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Nayru 'Mouse' Ikana
    Nayru 'Mouse' Ikana

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Mentor : Sakon Ikana (Thievery)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crossbow Magic
    Second Skill: N/a
    Third Skill:

Post by Nayru 'Mouse' Ikana 19th October 2014, 11:33 pm

This was not good. This was really not good. For someone who normally had everything planned, the last thing she expected was the airship to crash. Especially not when she was enjoying her time at the beach party. Now she was going to pay for it.

You see, Mouse left something really important on the ship. The crossbow where her magic came from. She didn't want to take it with her as she found bringing it with her to the party to be impractical and overall more risky. If a fight did break out at the beach party, she would of just been able to sneak away and teleport back to the ship. Of course that was assuming that there was going to be a ship to come back to.

So now she was moving through the wreakage of the airship, looking for any signs of where her home could be, if it was still around at all. Yet that hope diminished as the whole area was just a disaster area. Everywhere she looked, she could only see dead bodies, jagged metal, and destroyed buildings. Simply moving through it proved to be dangerous as moments of carelessness caused some of more sharp parts of the wreakage to cut her body. Perhaps she shouldn't have drank so much at the party.

Matters were made all the worse when she could hear the pained calls of a rare survivor in the distance. Yet she regretfully ignored those pleads of help as she moved, focusing on the task at hand. There where far more capable people in the guild who would be able to help them. That's not to say she didn't want to help them, she wasn't that cruel. She just knew to keep her priorities straight. Perhaps if she was lucky enough though, she might have an idea how she could be of assistance. Yet, again, only if she could find her stuff first.

HP: 90% (Moving through the wreakage while she's still a bit drunk)
    MP: 100%

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 20th October 2014, 5:58 am

"Add?"
    Add strugled to move his body as he heard Hana and he suddenly felt a strange feeling. He poped in the air as more blood splattered around him. He move h is hands to grab his dynamo but since his  body was damaged they were out of commision. Add was almost dead so he only had one choice: To be left there until other people could heal him. A dark aura covered him and he was stuck in a coma.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Heath:10%( bleeding out)
    MP:100%

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 10:02 pm