Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Viola's Training Thread

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Viola's Training Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Viola's Training Thread

Post by Viola-chan 20th September 2014, 6:04 pm

Suddenly, a few cries were heard from above, Viola shooting her head up to see at least a flock of drakes hovering in the sky before her. They seemed like they were eyeing her, like she were a piece of meat. A low growl could be heard from her throat, as if in irritation.

I'm outnumbered, but, I have an advantage in this size! pushing off of the ground in a whirl of dust and smoke, Viola glided toward the bundle of drakes with immense speed. There were at least twenty of them, and they all seemed to be charging toward her to now.

Her mouth caught ahold of at least three flying drakes, teeth crunching down on their tiny bodies as blood hit her tongue and they fell from her mouth and down far below. The others, were tearing at her wings, and for some reason pulling her down.

They hurt, and could even be considered tiny piranas to most dragons. The feathers from her wings began to fall from her wings as-well, the height in the sky decreasing as she noticed they were trying to pull her into the volcano. Viola frowned at this, shifting herself around to wrap her wings around the group of drakes. She began to dive straight down, the heat of the lava coming closer and closer into her face.

Of course, her plan was to open her wings and toss out all the drakes, but, at the last minute, one had somehow made a clean and sharp bite on her ear, her wings shifting out as the drakes fell out and she struggled to get the drake off. But, it was to late. Like water, Viola impacted into the heated liquid with a large splash, vanishing completely.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 20th September 2014, 6:36 pm

Ah, I guess this is the end... all she could see was darkness, and feel nothing, as though she had fallen into a black pit rather than lava. I had nothing to live for anyway, there was nobody who cared in the first place... she smiled sadly to herself.

A vision of Melody suddenly came to her, the closed-eyed fox laughing as then the whole guild appeared behind her, calling out Viola's name. Her eyes shot open in startle-ment, memories of all her guild mates and Melody popping into her head. She remembered making a promise to Melody, and a promise to herself.

Tears brimmed the corners of her eyes, her hand slowly finding its way to her eyes, as if to cover them as tears slid past her cheeks and her lips wavered. There was an ache in her chest now, so powerful as she felt guilty for what she had been doing all this time. "I'm sorry, Melody. Everybody, I'm so sorry... I was gone for awhile, but... I'm back now! And I'm not leaving this time!" she shouted out, every movement felt heavy, but it seemed like just above her was the surface.

Her teeth clenched together as she began to push herself up, one arm extended outward as if to grasp onto the surface, and back to the world above. And back to her world. She didn't want to go home for the safety of herself, but, now to protect the ones she loved, and to cherish everybody more. Now, she didn't care if she had to go days without food, without sweets or ramen. She'd rather go days without those than days without her friends.

From the view up above, that faced the pit of lava, a bright light bursted through the scorching hot liquid. Steam flying everywhere as a grand white figure glided out from the lava and up above. Viola hovered just above the pit, near the edge from before. Her eyes glowed brightly in the shadows of Sin, wings flickering out. "I'm not going to die here! I made a promise to Melody, and to myself that I'd protect them after all!" she said, referring to the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 21st September 2014, 6:27 pm

Katherine was indeed watching from the mountain where Viola was doing her test, but she was failing badly. Always thinking about herself and woe is her that she was stuck here. Never once did she think about the others that cared for her. Never once did she think beyond herself. That was why she said, "Dear it has only been 2 days and you are not going to change back until you reforge your own soul. You are like a uncut diamond, ugly at first but with so much potential that is wasted. Why should I return you back? You seem to fit right in with the monsters here." It was then that more monsters fought and dragged viola into the magma. Katherine wanted to stand up to save her, but knew better than to do that. This was not her fight, but Viola's. This was her time to grow as a drgon and as a person.

So when Viola burst through the lava like that, there was a small smile curling up on her lips as she declared what she fought for. It was the right answer, for nobody should dedicate their lives selfishly. It was to focus on a dream, goal or ideal. Viola finally took the first step to maturation: Self-realization. Now to continue her maturation she needed to figure out how to be stronger. Katherine asked, "And what are you going to do to prove that? Dying in a pool of lava or getting out?" What would her answer be?

Viola's Training Thread - Page 2 P5l7Dxp
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd September 2014, 11:22 pm

For some reason, the lava didn't burn, but slightly stun against her dragon flesh. Her wings flapped out, letting a sheet of lava spray everywhere before she casually began to push herself out from the lava and eventually into the air, ascending back from where she had previously been seated before. Hovering before Katherine, steam was practically everywhere now, as lava and dragon flesh seemed to cause that effect.

Though, her dragon eyes were slightly vivid in the steam, glowing in an alluring way. "...I'll become stronger, in body and in mind." her voice came out serious, a frown creased onto her dragon face as she continued to hover there. "All I cared about before, was becoming S-Rank. Yearning to be looked up to and respected for all the years I had been treated like a monster. Honestly, all this time, I thought I was the one protecting others, when really, I was the one being protected! Now it's my turn to change that!" with another flap of her wings, a current of air bursted away from her as she began her way back into the smokey filled sky.

She was going, to the city of Sin or hell more like it. Wether it may be reckless or not, she felt as if everything she needed for this training was drawing to a close there. But, not everything would be drawing to such a close there, in-fact, Viola would discover secrets she may of never uncovered in the history of her lifetime. The reason to the disappearance of her parents and her siblings.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd September 2014, 11:35 pm

The city of hell. It rested just aside the border to Fiore, the place that the people of Sin loathed so much. What was there to hate about Fiore? It was such a peaceful country, and practically everywhere you glanced, there'd either be a beautiful piece of magic to gaze at, or an interesting creature you'd never see in your entire life.

Viola was seated just on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the entire city of Sin. She couldn't doubt the fact that she was just hungry, and Sin seemed like the place to go when it came to food. But, of course, there was no way she could just waltz directly into the city. She'd either get brawled with wooden bats and sticks, or tied up and... brawled with wooden bats and sticks. Both sounded unpleasant to her.

"I'm not hungry, not hungry at all." she began to try and convince herself that she wasn't hungry. Closing her eyes and pursing her dragon lips together. Of course, Viola wanted to become stronger, for both Melody and everybody back home. But, it was always impossible for the dragon to function without any food in her stomach.

Her dragon ear flickered, catching a sound off to the distance which just rested aside from the city, at least a good view miles away. There was even a good piece of land between the city and the sound... wait, where was the sound coming from. Now that she listened even closer, she noticed it was the sound of a chicken.

Bright green eyes peered out from where the sound was coming from, the sight of a rather large looking house coming into her view. It seemed like a factory some-what, connected to both a barn, a mechanical looking building and then a regular old worn down house. Viola's mouth watered, her large dragon hands instantly beginning to action toward the place.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd September 2014, 11:54 pm

Nobody was in her view, and the only thing she could scent were chickens. And so, here she was, erected just before the back of the massive house, which was the barn. The sounds of chickens croaking inside caused her to grin in excitement, abruptly slamming open the doors as they all turned toward her with a look of horror in their eyes.

Her grand hand reached out, clasping onto a handful to shove them into her mouth as if they were donuts back home. Although, her nose twitched, head peering over to see a human man standing before her. He was holding what seemed to be some sort of riffle in his hand, a look of agitation on his face as a few beads of sweat rolled down the sides of his face. "Put down the chickens." he ordered, the birds still squirming in her mouth.

Her eyes never left his, mouth opening up to let the chickens fall from her mouth and back onto the ground, running back into the barn in a fit of fear. "Who are you? I've never seen a drake like you before?" he called out, still holding his gun up.

"Eh?" Viola said, blinking her eyes a few times before frowning. "I came here for the chickens, not to talk about my-" the gun went off, a small sharp prick impacting just above her arm. Viola glanced down, noticing it was a dart. Looking back up, she grew suddenly dizzy. "...What...the hell..." her body fell with a thud onto the ground, seeing the man approach her before everything went black.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 23rd September 2014, 8:19 pm

Peck peck peck peck... there was an annoying pain flicking her in her fore-head, over and over and over again. And for some reason, her bed was extremely uncomfortable, not to mention the fact it reeked of chicken. "Melody, leave me alone..." Viola would grumble, twisting over to face the other direction, but, the same annoying flick kept at her from the back of her head.

Her eyes shot open in irritation, slowly leaning up to see... a chicken. It was then everything came back to her. Katherine kidnapping her, being forced into the volcano by a bunch of drakes, and then shot with a dart by man. Bright green dragon eyes widened in a bit of agitation, wondering why she was in his barn. Oddly enough, he hadn't tied her up, nor had he killed her. Either he was extremely kind, or preparing some master and disgusting way to take away her life.

The chicken that had been poking her in the head, was still erecting before her. It had a frown on its face, looking determined for some reason. "Ya know, I'm going to eat you if you don't leave." she remarked, raising up one of her index fingers into a small gesture. The chicken still did not leave, Viola extending her grand hand forward to grasp onto the chicken before a wooden stick smacked against her hand. She flinched, drawing it away to see the old man. Watching as the chicken ran off with a devilish smirk on its beak. That damn bird!

"I see your awake. The chickens aren't for the reptiles, they're for my family." he said, pushing up his glasses with his index finger. He wasn't considered an old man, but, an older man. At least looking in his forties, or late thirties. "How are you feeling? That dart knocked you out for three days at least." he questioned. One of her eyes began to twitch in a bit of timidness, kneeling away from the man. He didn't look like he was that possible of opposing a threat, but, he did knock her out for three days with such a tiny dart.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 23rd September 2014, 9:27 pm

"W-Where am I? I didn't think the people of Sin were this kind hearted to let a dragon rest in their barn." she said, one eye was somewhat closed, lines of dark agitation hovering just on the side of her fore-head. There were a few pieces of hay stuck in her long green dragon mane, some just resting on the top of her head like a hat.

"I would've killed you. But, you're the first dragon to speak. Despite that though, nobody has seen a dragon of your species for over a thousand years." he remarked, the light shimmering against the glass over his eyes. Light now blocked the view of his expression, Viola's fluffy dragon ears pinned back meagrely. "My... species..." blinking for a few moments, the grand dragon knelt forward with widened eyes, "What do you mean!? You knew my kind!? Do you know where they went!?" smack the man hit her on the head with his wooden stick, a groan of pain looming from her mouth as she knelt away and kneaded her hands against her head. "That really hurts ya know!" she barked, tears formed into the corner of her eyes in a comical way.

"Sorry, it's just your breath reeks." he commented, yet again pushing up his glasses. What!? pouting in her dragon form with hands still kneading into her head, the man and her just stared at each-other for awhile. "Okay..." he cleared his throat, "My family has been researching your kind for as long as I can remember, I've read all there books, and the history of where they came from. I've been searching the land of Sin, where your kind had previously come from... So... Where did you come from!" he exclaimed, pointing his wooden stick at her. "Eh!?" her shoulders tensed as she lowered her hands, scratching her chin and looking off to the side. "I came from Fiore old man, but, thats besides the point. Tell me more about my kind." she said, gawking back down at him. Her bright green eyes narrowed in a bit of desperation.

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 23rd September 2014, 9:51 pm

Katherine pulled the dragon out of the lava and checked for damages. It was not good, lava and drake damages were all over her body. She was not going to make it unless Katherine did something. So she did the one thing that could fix everything that was wrong with Viola in a heartbeat, the angel a single jewel from her pocket and flicked it in air. It would be a lot of work, but it wouldn't be too hard to replicate Zeref's curse. Or was it a blessing in disguise? Katherine had a much better catalyst than what was previously used: Angel Blood and a Dragon Lacrima. Katherine cut her hand and started writing the runes all over Violas body soon it was painted all over her body and needed just one final core.

Katherine grabbed the Storm Dragon Lacrima and sighed before placing it gently on her chest. Soon the runes glowed and the body shrank slowly to that of her old self, but without her clothes. Those were long gone when Viola transformed into a giant white dragon. Cradling Viola in her arms, she started humming a song to calm her down. Allowing the Dragon girl to continue dreaming until she was awake. The Lacrima was sinking into Violas body with every heartbeat she had, but would fill her body with power. What she would do with it to make the world better or worse was Viola's choice, but it would be for her own ideals.

Now if shed only wake up.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 23rd September 2014, 10:56 pm

The man made a tch sound with his mouth, once again pushing up his glasses to pull out a book from the side of his bag. "Well, according to Dien, the one who first wrote in this book-- your kind came from a realm known as the Arcane Realm. But, they didn't come until a strange portal opened up in the sky, just centred above the country of Sin. Most of the kind had left once the portal closed, and only one family stayed behind. Apparently, two Arcane Dragons had given birth to four eggs, shortly after disappearing before the four were born and lived together on their own. Dien mentioned that only three of the oldest siblings were aware with where they came from, but that it wasn't possible to return home. Despite this, they were oddly urged to protect their youngest sibling at all costs, especially from a dark mage known as Zeref. For some reason, he was desperate with getting a hold of the youngest sibling, but one day, he disappeared, along with the three older siblings. You are very special for an Arcane Dragon, wether it being able to go to your realm and come back, I'm pretty sure there was something more to you." he leaned forward, resting his hand underneath his chin, "Do you know why Zeref wanted you?" he questioned, one eyebrow raised.

"...I met Zeref, multiple times... A long time ago though... He said something about... About a piece of Acnologia being inside me, although, I doubt that was why he wanted me. For some reason, I'm pretty sure he wanted to go to a realm... But, I was unaware of what kind of dragon I was, and what I was capable of... Even learning about this now is... is.. shocking. I thought my siblings just left along with my parents, but, all this time they stayed put..." she frowned deeply, feeling a bit guilty before lowering her head. Why? They couldn't of just protected me because I was able to transport to home and back. There must've been some other reason...

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 23rd September 2014, 11:12 pm

"It's because of the stone in your back. It's no ordinary stone." the man said, Viola flinching. She looked up, only to see that she was now sitting in a wide mass of darkness. It was as if the floor didn't even exist, everything gone. The barn, the man, everything. "How did he know about the stone?" she wondered, remembering back in the lab awhile back when they had discovered the blue crystal hidden in the nape of her neck. It was attached to her flesh, as if apart of her. Though they had no idea what it was, they left it untouched, coming to the conclusion it should not be removed or dealt with.

Abruptly, a sharp pain pulsed into her chest, Viola kneeling forward with widened eyes. The magic power was slowly beginning to increase with every heart beat, a sharp groan of discomfort looming from her mouth. Is... Is this real? Is this...!

Of course, it had been a dream all along. Viola never fully made it out of the lava, nor did she fly off into the sky perfectly fine and healthy. She had been burnt seriously, knocked out to the point where she was unconscious and faint with life. But, somehow, Katherine had healed her, her once grand dragon body shrinking back into her regular human form, completely bare to the human eye. Her eyes twitched, mouth wavering as she awoke with a jolt. Both hands extended up to her chest, grasping onto it in a bit of pain and discomfort. Viola was unaware that she was naked, peering up at Katherine with squinted eyes. "K-Katherine?" she stuttered weakly, still quite drained.

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 25th September 2014, 3:23 am

Katherine just gently brushed Viola's hair gently, it would be obvious that she would be confused. The dragon girl was cradled in Katherine's arm in a motherly fashion and in an attempt to soothe her. The Lacrima was going to give a chest ache for a while, but she would be accostumed to it. Katherine smiled gently and whispered, "Yes, it's me... Everything is going to be fine now..." She noticed that Viola was gripping her chest and grabbed her hands to move them away. Katherine shifted Viola a bit before saying, "Best not to touch there, I placed a Storm Dragon Slayer Lacrima there. It's going to feel sore for just a little bit, but it will make you feel much stronger. So please just relax, when you feel better I can take you to that giant dragon sized doughnut I left at the cave when we were first in Sin."

She wasn't kidding either, it was very hard to make that darn thing. Made with the best chocolate icing and filled with gooey custard, Katherine spent hours making that thing. As she reminisced about it, it started to rain softly. It felt nice and cool, but Katherine didn't make this . She then smiled at Viola as she the dragons head up to the sky, "Look dear, you cast your first storm spell. Storm Magic works based on your emotions, the more you have will affect the local weather. You already are learning little dragon.~" Katherine then continued to cradle Viola until she felt better to move... The doughnut was in the cave and thus safe in the rain.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th September 2014, 10:24 pm

The pain ached, but, for some reason, she was more confused than ever. Her parents, her kind, she was having a hard time believing that she had come from another realm. That Earth-land had not been her previous home, that all this time she found herself believing in stories that were dripping with lies rather than facing her realm of dreams, a place where all her questions were truly answered. An image of the blue crystal hidden beneath the flesh on the nape of her neck, came into her view. Does that crystal... Have something to do... With the realm?

Her hands were pulled away by Katherine's, which without a delay clasped onto them tightly. Her vision was blurred, voice barely audible, though, everything casually began to clear up, Viola being able to fully see he woman as her chest glowed a bright blue. It flickered for a few moments, the light that is, until is lightly died down, the ache vanishing.

"Katherine... senpai..." Viola said, for once in her life referring to the pink-haired woman as somebody she looked up too. No, Katherine was the first one Viola had ever called by that. Tears brimmed by the corner of her eyes, a drop of rain falling onto her forehead before it started to calmly rain, masking the two tears that slipped past her cheeks. A light smile curled onto her lips, she was glad Katherine was here, that the woman had even brought her here in the first place.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th September 2014, 11:18 pm

"T-There... There was a man... He... He told me where my parents were... He knew... Knew about the crystal..." her shoulders strained, words completely muffled and unclear. Cold hands tightened into Katherine's warm ones, the feeling of the lacrima sinking further into her chest aching with each pulse. She knew it was sinking further and further into her system, she could feel the strong and indescribable magical power flickering into the very essence of her soul now until it lastly halted to a stop.

Everything became vivid at that moment. The sound of the calm rain was clear now, her eyes feeling no longer drained. Ah, thats right... I fell into the lava... Katherine-senpai must've rescued me... Did I fail this training? Hah... That doesn't matter, does it? The rain gave off a sense of warmth, the scent of death in Sin beginning to vanish away.

It was then that she noticed she was completely nude, a few seconds passing by before her face pulled back into a rather dull expression. "Where did my clothes go?" that was a stupid question. I mean, of course her clothes had been instantly destroyed when she bursted into a dragon. They were probably tumbling around somewhere in Sin, torn to shreds or in tiny pieces spread out across the wide land. But, for some reason, she was more confused then embarrassed as Katherine continued to cradle her.

Abruptly she stood up, remembering that she had mentioned something about a dragon sized donut. Her eyes sparkled comically as she fist pumped, a cat like smile formed onto her face. "Oh ho! Dragon sized donut! Count me in!" she exclaimed happily, already tasting the delicious treat on the tip of her tongue.

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 28th September 2014, 3:31 pm

Katherine continued to cradle the young dragon girl in her arms and ignored her comment towards lack of clothing. Katherine chuckled slightly, there was reason that she did not bother to put on any clothing and that was because there was a surprise waiting for her. She was going to let that Lacrima settle in just a bit more so that there would be no more complications. The energy would burn just a little bit more... However when she stopped wincing in pain she said, "Ripped to shreds I am afraid, but do not worry. Nobody else, but us ladies." Katherine booped her nose in an attempt to keep her calm.

Suddenly the weather became bright, happy, shiny and beautiful with a double rainbow forming. All that was missing was an over the top happy music to go with it and this would be a perfect day it would appear. Kat nearly burst in laughter at the mood swing the girl gave. This dragon was going to take a lot of work getting use to Storm Dragon Lacrima in her, but it would take time. For now she decided to give the girl a bit of a break. So she picked up the Dragon walked over to the cave and threw her at the chocolate icing custard filled doughnut. How did she bake something this big? She didn't, Katherine was baking a batch of doughnuts for Violas end of training and Chaos decided to make it a super giant doughnut. So to not waster this opportunity, the dragon was thrown deep in the middle of the custard filled center. Katherine said, "Let's fine tune your magic later and we can return to Fiore. No use causing hurricanes unintentionally right?"

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:34 pm