Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lava-Make W.I.P

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal God Slayer
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

In Progress Lava-Make W.I.P

Post by Elijah 26th June 2014, 11:11 am

Magic

Primary Magic: Lava-Make
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Lava-Make is a form of make magic and like all make magics, it utilizes one type of element. In the case of Lava-Make, it's well lava. Lava-Make works, by turning the rock and earth around the user, into a molten version of it aka lava. The user can generate lava out of their body to some extent, but not enough to fuel their most powerful spells.

Lava-Make is very similar to other make type magics, allowing the user to create inanimate and animate objects/creatures from lava. These can range from simple weaponry to living beasts made of the extremely hot lava. The animate constructs of lava, can move freely around, sometimes fully ignoring the users commands even.

Lava-Makes spells and creations have the properties of lava, as they can turn liquid or into obsidian, depending on their temperature, which the user can regulate. The lava can usually burn or melt it's way through anything, making it an amazing tool for area of effect. All lava in an area, that was created by the user of Lava-Make or that was there naturally, can be used for the spells and is fully under the user's control.
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities/Powers:

• Heat Tempered Body: While in combat (Combat state: After taking a hit or dealing damage) the user's body let's out an immense heat, only very close to the user's body. This immense heat will burn anyone who touches the user's body, dealing a C-rank damage, nothing will be done if the touch was magically enchanted. All physical damage that is lower rank of the user, will be negated by the heat. Physical damage equal will be lowered by 50% and higher rank physical damage will be reduced by 25%.
    • Temperature Control: The user can raise the temperature in the area, but not lower it. The area of effect is 75 feet and the maximum temperature that can be raised is 300 degrees Celsius.
    • Lava Puddles: All spells cast by the user, that aren't attached to the user's body, will leave behind a puddle of lava, the size depending on the spells rank. The size is D-rank: 2.5 feet area, C-rank: 5 feet area, B-rank: 10 feet area, A-rank: 20 feet area, S-rank: 40 feet area, H-rank: 70 feet area. If stepped in, the puddles deal half the damage of the spells rank that they were created from. The puddles stay on the field for 5 posts or until destroyed by a water spell.
    • Melting Power: All the Lava of Lava-Make can melt through anything in the environment and everything lower ranked than the spell used.
    • Temperature Resistance: The user can't feel cold or heat, unless they are over -500'c or 1500'c.

Signature Spell:

D-Rank Spells:

C-rank Spells:

B-rank Spells:

A-rank Spells:

S-rank Spells:

Last edited by ElijahR on 20th February 2015, 11:48 am; edited 10 times in total
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: Lava-Make W.I.P

Post by Elijah 4th July 2014, 7:03 am

Bump, finished.

Post by Guest 5th July 2014, 4:57 am

Hey ElijahR, I'll be reviewing your application for you =] Any edits will be written in blue and if you have any questions at all or wish to talk about the edits I've requested then feel free to grab me in the CBox, on skype or via PM and I'll happily talk to you about them.

Requip: Berserker:
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Elijah 5th July 2014, 7:03 am

Bump, edited ;3

Post by Guest 5th July 2014, 7:55 am

Nice work and thank you for the edits =]

Lava-Make W.I.P ZhroAlE
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 29th November 2014, 9:48 am

Re-opened for magic change.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lava-Make W.I.P LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Elijah 13th December 2014, 3:13 pm