Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hiya, I'm new!

Xavier Sturm
    Xavier Sturm

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hiya, I'm new! Empty Hiya, I'm new!

Post by Xavier Sturm 24th May 2012, 12:12 am

I haven't watched Fairy Tail in awhile, I believe I had just finished the episode where *(POSSIBLE SPOILER)* Lucy gets sick and can't go to the festival? And after that megaupload and megavideo got taken down causing the sites I normally watched Anime on to go dark.

I've had a new site bookmarked for awhile but I just have been lazy and have been stuck on the next episode XP. Anyway, my real name is Zach, the first anime I watched without knowing it was anime was Digimon when I was a kid. I really got into that and to me it was just a cartoon like everything else I watched. But the first anime I knew was anime and watched was of course: Dragonball Z. Show of hands how many folks got into anime cuz of that show? :D

I've still got alot of catching up to do with the old Toonami crowd, I was too young to find much interest in Toonami when it was on. So I've got like Cowboy Bebop (Thank god for Rightstuf), Gundam, Naruto, Trigun, ya know...the oldies and classics of Anime...at least they're classic to me compared to the animation style of today's anime, dunno about anyone else...well except Naruto. I never got into Naruto when it was on I'm ashamed to say, but I played the Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bond games and I hope to find time to watch it from the beginning one day if I dont' find it too gimmicky.

Hell, I still have yet to actually get into and watch Bleach or One Piece. I tried watching One Piece from the beginning but when you've got such a daunting task ahead of you..like hundreds of episodes and still going strong, its kinda intimidating and I back off of the bigger ones.

Fairy Tail probably got my attention because all my friends were watching it and also because I've always loved fantasy stuff like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings involving wizards and dragons etc.

To put it simply: I'M A NOOB, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!! :(
    Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Panda Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hiya, I'm new! Empty Re: Hiya, I'm new!

Post by Seijin 24th May 2012, 1:51 am

Welcome to the site ;) Hope you stay active! Contact me Via PM if you need anything or want me to do anything.
    Jermin
    Jermin
    Lamia Scale's Corroding Titan

Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : "Levi" the Force
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Hiya, I'm new! Empty Re: Hiya, I'm new!

Post by Jermin 24th May 2012, 2:03 am

Hi Xavier, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy RPing here and get to learn more stuffs around.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya, I'm new! Jerms310

Rex's Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Hiya, I'm new! 12