Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Low key title

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

Low key title Empty Low key title

Post by Eris 10th March 2016, 10:36 pm

Type: Support
    Duration: 7posts
    Cooldown: 10 posts
    Description: Forming a pentagram of flame and using the blood of a sacrificial victim spilling over her body,  Eris enters a blood ritual called the Overlord's Chant.

For the duration,  Eris cannot move while this is used.   But while in effect,  ALL undead entities affiliated with Eris become unkillable.  They still take damage,  and when the effect ends damage taken can kill them.   But shattered skeletons reassemble,  zombies walk on unphased,  vampires disappear and reform in dark clouds,  until the effect ends.  Undead that were defeated before similarly rise again even from ashes.   This includes Eris herself while the spell is in effect,  and if reduced to 0HP she will fall when the effect ends.

While chanting,  Eris can cast spells but not otherwise defend or attack.    She has no summon limit and can cast spells with extreme quickless,  easily casting a dozen spells in quick succession.
    All spells cost 1/2 their usual amount and if her MP reaches 1%,  she instead drains her own HP to power spells,  directly damaging herself to cast.   Each post while active counts as three posts for any ongoing cooldowns.

Strengths:
    • Allows a quick turn of events.  Using this,  she could take a gamble on a short hyper-state of quick spellcasts.
    Weaknesses:
    • Can quickly drain her MP and deal heavy damage to herself that ignores resistances and deals the same % of damage regardless of her HP total.
    • Naturally,  she has to actually have enough % HP left to use to cast a spell.   If she's that low however she'd have to be more concerned with dying once the spell ends.
    • Cannot attack or defend herself with anything other than spells.   (She cannot dodge.  She cannot punch.  She cannot block.  She cannot move.)  (Note: She CAN.  But doing so ends this spell.)
    • The consequences of actions within the Overlord's Chant make themselves quite apparent once the effect ends,  and she's left potentially damaged and drained of MP.  Summons in excess of the Summon Limit disappear,  and any undead that were damaged now feel the full effects of that damage.  
    • Once the spell ends she will take 50 damage from having cast the spell itself,  which returns by 10hp per post afterwards.   This can reduce her to 0HP or less.

Name: Blood Ritual:  Word of Undoing
    Type: Defense
    Duration: 1
    Cooldown: 10
    Description: This Anti-Spell curse will create a flash in which all colors are inverted,  then destroyed,  leaving a colorless world in which only the color red slowly fades in replacing all other colors.  The sound of a heartbeat echos throughout the land,  the red light noticeably pulsating with each thud of the heartbeat.
    For the post,  All active effects or less that have a duration are nullified and/or cannot be cast to begin with.   This prioritizes summons.
    Counts as horror exposure to all in the location.
    Magical items of PCs will be disenchanted for the duration of the post,  but they will come back online after the fact.   Magical items of NPCs unless particularly important will have their enchantments destroyed.  
    For the post,  all effects that exist for more than 2 seconds seem suspended in air,  which could effect instant spells that are used at long range long enough to give them 3 seconds or more of air time,   colors inverted and roiling across the surface as magic wavers and the effect simply vanishes.

Strengths:
    • For every spell this nullifies,  Eris gains the MP value of that spell.  (As though it were cast by her.  So nullifying D or C-rank spells would grant no MP).   If the spell did not use magic, then no magic is gained.  This includes signature spells, but also non-magic "Spells" in general.  

• Does not effect Eris or those who have a Devil Pact contract of loyalty with her.
    • This can automatically kick in to defend Eris if effected by an effect that would render her incapable of choosing to use this or not, however it will cost an extra 10%MP.
    Weaknesses:
    • No effect on quick spells.  (Spells that only exist for 2 seconds or less, like a quick attack.)

• If used to counter an H-Rank or Guild Spell, it will only prevent Eris herself from being effected, unless the spell specifically targets an individual.  

• When used against an H-spell it can only negate the spell in regards to herself.   She can't nullify the spell as a whole,  only prevent herself from being harmed.   If the spell is too fast that it cannot be hit by the full 2 seconds,  it's not touched.  If it only effects the casters allies or just themself,  it wouldn't be touched.
    • Damages herself for 50hp damage when she uses this. This returns by 10hp per post.
    • H-rank spells (Or greater) drain her own MP by 1/2 the cost the enemy paid to cast it rather than gaining any MP at all herself..

Name: Simulacrum
    Type: Support - Non Combat
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 4
    Description: Simulacrum creates up to twelve inanimate bodies without soul or consciousness.  Eris is then capable of transferring souls or consciousnesses into these bodies so long as they are Pact-Bound to her or simply Willing.  
    The bodies may have special properties,  such as having claws,  wings,  fangs,  weird eyes,  extra limbs,  tentacles,  or so on,  or even be non-human.  Up to the total mass equivalent to the twelve bodies,  though more mass can be added through other effects beyond this spell.
    At Eris's discretion,  and an effected player,  these bodies can be linked directly to a source,  splitting the soul/consciousness and magic between them all resulting in separate fabrications of the same individual.  Clones, you could say.
    All split individuals retain the same rank and intelligence and share the same uniform mind and personality.   Damage to one deals Non-lethal damage to all others connected,  and magic used drains from all of them.  
    Strengths:
    • New entirely distinct bodies.   They can appear to be someone specific or based off Eris's imagination.
    • Separate additional bodies allowing one to exist in multiple places at once allowing for more productivity.
    Weaknesses:
    • The creating bodies (but not clones) part is redundant.  Eris may already do this in different ways,  this just creates another method.
    • Transfer takes 1 full minute.   If in combat,  then the way to rush it is to fuse the would-be transferee entirely, fusing their body with the new one.  As a result,  they'd still remain damaged or have curse effects remain on them.  They would however be healed for B-rank damage, and cured of B-rank conditions.
    • Creating clones is easier to do than transferring someone from one body to the other and does not take a full minute,  in combat a single clone can be made per use.
    • Damaging one clone damages all others tied to the same individual.
    • Using magic on one clone drains magic from all others.
    • AoE magic could easily deal double, triple,  quadrupedal damage and so on if two or more "clones" are caught in the area.   As such it is NOT an effective combat/attacking ability.

Name: Dominate
    Type: Support
    Duration: 7
    Cooldown: 8
    Description: Dominate is an extremely quick and easy ability to use.  It is a pure directed expression of Eris's raw willpower and power over soul and flesh.  Using Dominate,  Eris emits a pulse that visibly distorts the air ever so slightly as it reaches out from her,  the air itself rippling slightly away from her as light and plantlife dies.   A sound of a large echoing heartbeat reverberates throughout the area, as though some great mountainous being were waiting just passed a thin veil separating it from this reality, it's heart pulsing through the veil between worlds.
    The pulse extends out 60 meters from her at 40m/s in a burst radius or 90 meters out from her, 60 meters wide in a cone in front of her.
    Those caught by the projection of willpower feel an intense spike of fear and a compulsion to serve less they be slain by the woman - by the devil - before them.  
    NPCs up to A-rank are Commanded, becoming assets of her designs, while animals and natural beasts up to S-rank are effected.  Summons of B-rank or less are effected.  Players of C-rank are compelled to obey her commands, though are RP'd by the player still as they wish so long as they obey commands and don't lash out at Eris or her allies.
    Others find it difficult to resist the fear and compulsion,  their bodies would shake despite themselves, their minds racing with thoughts of some sort,  and the air itself seems too thick.   They instead take an 50% reduction in Speed,  30% reduction in Strength,  20% reduction in Damage Reduction (Which can go negative).
    For every rank they exceed B-rank these debuffs are reduced by 10%  
    Any entity can willingly submit to the influence, and in doing so are not debuffed.
    This is twice as effective against individuals who have been marked with a Pact Mark or Blazing Hand or similar feature of a devil/demon at any point, the taint making them more open to the influence.
    Strengths:
    • Seize command of enemies or tear at the will of those who resist command.
    Weaknesses:
    • Dominate costs an extra 5% MP to use,  an an extra 1% MP for every PC effected.   The 1% per PC effected repeats itself each post of the duration.
    • Cannot effect Constructs or Robots,  inorganic creations in general,  without souls.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16630-boom-thud-fwoosh#197920

("Thud" the earth signature has already been reclaimed elsewhere when I made my replacement magic.  That topic would now be completely invalidated and could be Archived)

Replacing "Boom" Burst Control:
    Name: Burst Control
    Type: Fire - Offense
    Cooldown: N/A
    Description:
    Effect:  Momentary explosive burst of speed.
    Burst Control creates sudden changes in direction using propelling bursts of flame and concussive force.   Using this she can suddenly generate explosive speed that momentarily boosts her speed to a bullet-like velocity of 333m/s,  including a gunshot like pop.
    If striking someone while moving at this speed,  she and they will take C-rank damaged + her physical attack damage.  This sudden burst of speed cuts off at 20 meters.  The same effect that makes the range so limited is also what prevents damage from coming to a sudden stop like that.
    Burst Control does not need to effect every part of her,  but can apply half the speed to effect only part of her,  such as focusing it on her elbow to boost a fist,  or at the heel or wrist to propel a kick or swing.  With the reduced speed she wouldn't take recoil damage.
    It can carry her further than 20 meters by angling the trajectory and continuing the momentum through the air,  and allows her to alter the direction of a fall.  This means not flying, but falling with style.   (She can already fly so this usage is limited and may not be used).  
    Strengths:
    • Gap closer / momentary speed burst.
    • Can make a melee attack strike faster by propelling just an arm or leg,  adding C-rank spell damage to the attack.  
    Weaknesses:

• Momentary pause between available uses creating a very noticeable window to attack should she make frequent use of this.  Pause is roughly 3 seconds long.
    • Causes C-rank stress damage when used on an individual body part/limb.
    • Doesn't interact well with titan sizes.  The 10 meters remains 10 meters regardless of size limiting its effectiveness to normal human sizes or below.
    • She'll take C-rank equivalent damage if this spell would jam her into something she can't break through with her strength.

Replacing Fwoosh (Flamethrower)
    Name: Dominance
    Type: Death - Support
    Cooldown: N/A
    Description:
    Effect: Momentary seizure of control over necromantic matter (Non-living bone/flesh/blood).
    Dominance exerts necromantic control in the area (Up to 50 meters within 100 meters) to seize command of once-living organic substance;  flesh, blood, bone, with a focus on bone.   This allows her to cause it to take some action, such as causing bones lining a wall to reach inward,  or halting a bone-tipped arrow in midair.  
    Due to this dominance, this allows Eris to similarly deny manipulation or control over any necromancy related element, bone, blood, or flesh.   This functions as Anti-Magic, but doesn't apply only to magic as it directly effects the element in question and cancels whatever is effecting it in general.  Even passive control is halted until they make an active effort to re-initiate control, otherwise it remains freed.     If it was a summon or minion,  it falls inanimate until reanimated.  
    This has a reduced effect against PC's who are themselves undead, and thus one-living flesh and bone.   It instead causes a momentary 50% drop in speed for about 2 seconds.
    Strengths:
    • Negates necromantic control in an area by asserting her own.
    • Twice as effective if used to negate any sort of control over bone/blood/flesh that Eris herself conjured or made.  
    Weaknesses:
    • Does not negate S-ranks,  only cuts effectiveness by 50% for a two seconds.  Doesn't even touch H-ranks.  
    • Has little use on its own.  It's mostly just a very specific antimagic effect.  
    • 1/2 the MP the opponent would use is returned, making it not a huge loss of MP to be countered.
    • This can only be used to counter a spell (Or spells) once every other post.  
    • After the first time this counters a spell,  for three posts all countered spells will return full MP instead of half.    If the magic is a primary magic,  cooldowns will be reduced by half as well for the spell that gets countered.  

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eris on 8th October 2016, 1:50 pm; edited 17 times in total
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

Low key title Empty Re: Low key title

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 25th April 2016, 6:33 pm

Low key title Q4YahIx

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Low key title 8ZbrsUC
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 26th April 2016, 4:13 pm

Hey there! I hate to be the bearer of bad news (and I hope you don't take this as bad news) but this is getting pulled to be read over again. I swear I'll try to make this as painless as possible. I ask that you please do be patient with me, as I can be a bit dumb sometimes/I usually require a lot of explanations and a dumbed down version of what's going on in most spells >o< But if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to PM me, I'm always willing to find some sort of middle ground ^o^ Again I apologize for the inconvenience, I'm sure you're probably not anymore happy about this than I am but I really hope this doesn't bring any ill feelings between us. I swear there's only gonna be a few tiny things at most as overall this magic seems really interesting to say the least!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Low key title Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Low key title Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Low key title Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 26th April 2016, 5:37 pm

Well I hope it's sensible and really is just a few things... Application pulling is something I feel strongly about and is almost never a good thing, or something with good intentions.  It's typically something people do out of spite or get people to do out of spite... So you can see why I might be skeptical / distrusting.

Anyway, since you didn't say what or why,  I've tweaked some things that I personally felt were potentially questionable.   I assume it was the heal attached to a signature spell,  which I removed among other tweaks to reduce the overall effectiveness of the spells present or explain ways to avoid/deflect/negate/ect others.

Low key title NvVyM98

Low key title CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 11th June 2016, 1:52 pm

Alright, so, since this hasn't been gotten to, I'll do it.  I'm gonna try to make this as easy as possible, though, you'll probably need to explain some things to me because I tend to take my time and double checking with the original creator in case I ever feel like something is weird to me.  I may change some things out of nowhere or ask you to do something else that might contradict something I said in the past.

So, with that out of the way, let's carry on.

Blood Ritual: Overlord's Chant - So, the thing I really like doing is creating powerful spells that have their drawbacks, and while this spell has quite a few, I felt like the strengths easily overcame the drawbacks.  Still, I tried thinking of a way to keep it as is, and I may have found the solution.

Here's what it is: This spell is "locked".  What I mean by this is that you cannot use it unless you attain a certain condition.  What would that be?  You wouldn't be able to use this spell unless you have 50% of your magical energy and maybe 75% of your health remaining.  Not sure.  This is an awfully hard spell for me to really agree to simply because of the fact it reduces magical cost and prevents things, albeit specific, from dying including yourself, but I guess we'll try and see how it goes.

Blood Ritual: Word of Undoing - The one thing I'm completely adamant about is not to allow this to cancel out H-Rank and guild spells. Sorry, but this is the only thing I'm 100% set with when it comes to grading spells. Only H-Rank and guild spells should be able to work to cancel the other out, so I'm gonna have to ask you to remove that portion out about the spell.

Simulacrum - I... Think I understood this spell. It looks interesting. I'll still ask you to talk about it more in your next post and explain it a little better to me, however, just to be sure I don't misunderstand the spell.

Dominate - This spell is also interesting! I like it a lot. I just feel like it's too strong for a B-Rank spell considering everything it does. My main gripe with the spell is how much the stats are reduced for those who try to resist your command, so I'd like you to reduce the amount they are reduced by. I don't like forcing things on people when it comes to this, so I'll let you decide by how much to reduce it, though I might want it to be different. This spell in particular might be subject to change in the future, depending on how it develops as we go along.

Burst Control - Cool. I like this spell.

Dominance - I might have some gripes with this spell, but, we'll leave it be for now. I'd prefer to shape up everything else, first.

Right, so, feel free to make any edits I've asked for or reply just stating any concerns or whatever it is you might want to say. If you feel I'm being unfair, I'm sure we'll come to a good enough solution in the end.

Either way, PM me or bump the thread when you're done.

Low key title V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 11th June 2016, 4:34 pm

Chaotic Rumble wrote:
    Blood Ritual: Overlord's Chant - So, the thing I really like doing is creating powerful spells that have their drawbacks, and while this spell has quite a few, I felt like the strengths easily overcame the drawbacks.  Still, I tried thinking of a way to keep it as is, and I may have found the solution.

Here's what it is: This spell is "locked".  What I mean by this is that you cannot use it unless you attain a certain condition.  What would that be?  You wouldn't be able to use this spell unless you have 50% of your magical energy and maybe 75% of your health remaining.  Not sure.  This is an awfully hard spell for me to really agree to simply because of the fact it reduces magical cost and prevents things, albeit specific, from dying including yourself, but I guess we'll try and see how it goes.

Being unable to move at all isn't a drawback... ?    If I'm to defend against anything I have to directly attempt to counter it with a spell- provided I have a suitable spell in the first place,  and that that spell isn't on cooldown.

The idea is to have an equivalent to a Slayer's force.   So I guess requiring something to do it isn't out of the question.   Plenty of Slayers can go at-will though.

Blood Ritual:  Word of Undoing - The one thing I'm completely adamant about is not to allow this to cancel out H-Rank and guild spells.  Sorry, but this is the only thing I'm 100% set with when it comes to grading spells.  Only H-Rank and guild spells should be able to work to cancel the other out, so I'm gonna have to ask you to remove that portion out about the spell.

That's what defense spells do. That's the point to using them rather than throwing attacks all day.  They defend against a spell 1 higher and/or 2-3 of the same rank (Two spells of a lower rank are far more than a 1 spell of a higher rank.   Two S-ranks is significantly more than 1 H-rank) .   Otherwise they'd be nearly pointless.    Especially for an Instant defense spell,  that doesn't stick around.  

Meanwhile the only way to defend against H-ranks would be H-ranks.  Which is a waste of your slot.  

H-rank spells are just H-rank spells.    Just another step on the ladder,  and aren't all that more dangerous than an S-rank spell.    (100 value vs 140 value.  Defense spells tend to have two to three times normal value.    Meaning an S-rank spell capable of blocking 3 S-rank spells would have 300"HP" that those three attacks would break through.   More than double the damage a standard H-rank attack would do (140).)

What I can do however is restrict H-ranks to defending only herself rather than negating the whole thing, which I thought it how it was before but apparently isn't.   Allowing the H-rank spell to still be showy and accomplish it's effect towards everyone/thing else.   Keeping both my defense spell and their H spell relevant.

Simulacrum - I...  Think I understood this spell.  It looks interesting.  I'll still ask you to talk about it more in your next post and explain it a little better to me, however, just to be sure I don't misunderstand the spell.

Just creates bodies (Something she already does) then allows her to transfer someone willing into one of those bodies.  Basically allowing an FC change to occur IC rather than randomly occurring with no explanation.
    The bodies could instead be clones sharing the same life force,  allowing one to for example both go visit Rose Garden and take a trip to Clover Town.    
    Which would allow Eris more flexibility in interacting with people and dealing with the demands of her Guild with widespread influence.
    Which is also another redundant ability that she can accomplish in various other ways.  I tend to like redundancy.

Dominate - This spell is also interesting!  I like it a lot.  I just feel like it's too strong for a B-Rank spell considering everything it does.  My main gripe with the spell is how much the stats are reduced for those who try to resist your command, so I'd like you to reduce the amount they are reduced by.  I don't like forcing things on people when it comes to this, so I'll let you decide by how much to reduce it, though I might want it to be different. This spell in particular might be subject to change in the future, depending on how it develops as we go along.

Alright then... Reduced.

Dominance - I might have some gripes with this spell, but, we'll leave it be for now.  I'd prefer to shape up everything else, first.

All it is is effectively an anti-magic effect that only effects necromancy themes.

Either way, PM me or bump the thread when you're done.

You have my Skype I'm fairly certain.   Just look for Kate.  If there is more than one (Admittedly a common name) look for Siren,  in your contacts.

Low key title NvVyM98

Low key title CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 13th June 2016, 10:46 am

Blood Ritual: Overlord's Chant - Sorry, didn't see that portion, for whatever reason...  It's why I tend to change my opinion about a lot of spells in the future - I tend to miss things I catch on later in the grading.

Still, there are going to be some things I comment about.

This may be a given, but when you hit no more remaining health in your pool or mana, unless the spell takes nothing to use, it should be a given you cannot cast any spells.  Some things are still bothering me, but we'll leave it at that for the time being.

Blood Ritual:  Word of Undoing - I'm very well aware of what defensive spells do.  Thing is, that generally applies to only two spells, or a single H-Rank spell.  Fact of the matter is, this spell stops all other spells, which I'm fairly alright with especially because I have a spell that's somewhat similar, so that's alright, but being able to now stop higher rank spells in addition to that?  Sorry, can't let that happen, coupled with the fact that you gain magical energy in addition to stopping all the spells, which may or may not need to be tweaked a bit, but, maybe not.

Simulacrum - Cool.  So, it's what I thought it was.

Dominate - Thanks.  I still feel like the reduction is too strong, but I'll need to think of a way to lessen it whilst not completely defeating its purpose, so, we'll leave it as is for now.

Dominance - Yeah, I got that, I suppose what is bugging me is the fact you can do this to all ranked spells; taking control over them ALL, and not just a single type, either.  I'd appreciate you limiting this to the rank of the signature spell.  Also, one of your weaknesses doesn't make sense to me...  It says it has a heal, but it doesn't.  This still might need to be changed, depending on whether or not a certain factor is counted for something I believe it might be.

Anyways, that's about it for now.

Don't hesitate to make any edits I've requested or respond freely.

Low key title V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 13th June 2016, 7:36 pm

Chaotic Rumble wrote:
    This may be a given, but when you hit no more remaining health in your pool or mana, unless the spell takes nothing to use, it should be a given you cannot cast any spells.  Some things are still bothering me
    Certainly.  0% means nothings left.    It's worth mentioning though, sure.

Blood Ritual:  Word of Undoing - I'm very well aware of what defensive spells do.  Thing is, that generally applies to only two spells, or a single H-Rank spell.  Fact of the matter is, this spell stops all other spells, which I'm fairly alright with especially because I have a spell that's somewhat similar, so that's alright, but being able to now stop higher rank spells in addition to that?  Sorry, can't let that happen, coupled with the fact that you gain magical energy in addition to stopping all the spells, which may or may not need to be tweaked a bit, but, maybe not.

It's an instantaneous effect.  It's not going to be nullifying a billion things at once,  between one and three at the most except in extreme situations in which case then yes this is an advantage over other effects,  but every spell has to have its advantage,  it's area in which it shines,  and that situation happens to be a rare one.  And it doesn't even effect the majority of spells.  A spell has to last more than two seconds for it to be touched and as such it wouldn't even be able to defend herself against most attacks.

I could, however, point out that it would be unable to nullify H-rank spells that are Personal.  (Such as a takeover.).   The idea is that it's only capable of protecting herself against an H effect.   Unless you'd also be more comfortable if I say that defending against such an effect consumes the entire spell for some reason,  so it's either defense against an H OR negating multiple lesser spells.   I'd be alright with that, though again it's just an Instantaneous spell.  Only spells in effect during those two full seconds would be effected in the first place.  

It has its drawbacks,  it has its uses.  It is situational.  It's also an important defensive tool meanwhile being a component in other effects that are similarly situational, adding conflict in whether to use this for its defensive value or to use it to fuel another effect forgoing that security blanket.

Dominance - Yeah, I got that, I suppose what is bugging me is the fact you can do this to all ranked spells; taking control over them ALL, and not just a single type, either.  I'd appreciate you limiting this to the rank of the signature spell.  Also, one of your weaknesses doesn't make sense to me...  It says it has a heal, but it doesn't.  This still might need to be changed, depending on whether or not a certain factor is counted for something I believe it might be.

I honestly did not even consider higher ranked spells when making it.
    The HP is a remnant from when exerting that control could allow her to cause undead to heal.  Which isn't a thing anymore, I removed it,  but missed the weakness.

Ugh.  I had to get rid of a whole spell just to make room for all these changes.  x,....,x

Low key title NvVyM98

Low key title CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 23rd June 2016, 12:25 pm

Sorry I'm so late.

With a combination of the US Education System being so poor as to force me to do 7 extra classes and my grandmother doing worse and worse, I had a pretty busy week!

But, hopefully we can finish this soon.

Blood Ritual: Word of Undoing - I'd be fine with that completely. Honestly, like I said, I hardly mind it negating every spell below that, it's only when we breach that territory where I start caring.

Dominance - Thanks for clarifying.

Next post I'll be sure to look through everything again. May or may not have more comments. We'll see, but good stuff on everything so far.

Low key title V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 27th June 2016, 8:15 am

It's approaching five months since I made this, one short of half a year.   Wonderful..

Low key title NvVyM98

Low key title CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 11th August 2016, 9:41 am

. . .

Low key title 56703954

Low key title NvVyM98

Low key title CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 24th September 2016, 10:13 pm

Low key title 56156810

I'm pretty sure I met all of Chao's demands to one extent or another,  it's been months.   Venir before that said there was only a little bit in the first place.  " I swear there's only gonna be a few tiny things at most as overall this magic seems really interesting to say the least!"  But that was ages before Chao touched it in the first place.    After Daiki had approved it before then.  

Really adore feeling bounced around and stepped on by multiple people and having this sit around for closer to a year now than not.  Made these at the beginning of the year,  now it's closing in on the end of the year with October nearly here.  

It's approaching 9 months.   If I were preggo I'd be around the third trimester now.  I could almost,  or maybe will at this point,  have been able to have made a baby before this damn thing gets approved.  Again.

Low key title NvVyM98

Low key title CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 9th October 2016, 3:01 pm

All of the spells looks like they have been pounded to the dust lD I can't seem to find anything too OP or anything that could be easily abused. Why did this take so long again? Approved.

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 10:25 pm