Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New City, New Possibilities (Open)

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

New City, New Possibilities (Open) Empty New City, New Possibilities (Open)

Post by Almyra Bys 15th February 2015, 9:57 pm

Almyra had detected something from a long way off during her studies. The start of something new, something with potential for great power and influence. There were a large number of mages gathering here for what seemed to be the formation of a new guild, but not only that, there was an entirely new city forming as well. A new beginning, a new set of initial conditions, a perfect place to experiment, to manipulate those conditions and see their effects spiral outwards. She began to channel Amor Fati, watching as the possibilities open up to her. She wandered, observing, her eyes glowing a soft green as she continued to observe the ripples of cause and effect. She found somewhere nearby to sit and observe for a minute, writing furiously in her book, the pen scratching madly about the page as she wrote down her equations and figures, eventually coming to the conclusion that a small storm would hit in a few days, with a possibility of another coming a few months out. She smiled, happy with these initial observations.

She stood up once more, walking aimlessly around the city, observing carefully. She no doubt looked hugely out of place, a small woman wearing travel-stained clothing, clutching a book to her chest. A satchel was slung around her shoulder with a rag doll poking out of it. She kept her hood up, though it didn't obscure her face a whole lot, and her softly glowing eyes were visible under it. She wandered like a mixture of an awestruck tourist, someone walking in their sleep, and a zombie, too distracted by her observations to really pay attention to where she was going, and devoting too much energy and concentration to her magic to walk with any sort of grace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    New City, New Possibilities (Open) 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Magic: none
    Third Magic:

New City, New Possibilities (Open) Empty Re: New City, New Possibilities (Open)

Post by Kaito 17th February 2015, 5:11 pm

Kitteh walked through the giant city its feeling felt in the slightest bit eerie and He felt as though for once in his travels he felt as a fish out of a bowl. The city was absolutely massive he was used to small villages with only a bit of actual purpose so he was unsure the means of this he had only seen a few people too. He saw a woman looking like she had a similar feeling about the weird place and waved her a hello. "hey my names Kitteh you wanna talk"?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New City, New Possibilities (Open) Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 18th February 2015, 2:05 pm

As Almyra wandered, she noticed someone waving to her and stopped to give them a quizzical glance. She blinked at him, then smiled. "Perhaps in a few minutes. I am busy at the moment. Follow me if you wish." She continued walking along, wondering if the boy would follow. She wouldn't walk for long before stopping and taking her book in both hands. She began to wave it like a fan and continued for a few moments, then stopped, satisfied with her work, she looked around again, observing. She would have to remain here for some time to see if her actions would make an impact. She closed her eyes, then opened them again, the glow of magic gone. She looked around for the boy who had waved at her earlier.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 18th February 2015, 6:29 pm

Kitteh mumbled a bit then continued along the city road coming across unusual things as he followed her he came across lots of building seeming slightly new and trotted along as far as he new she was gonna lead him into a trap so for the best he probably should head fifteen feet behind her at all times so thats what he did the silence got o him a bit, but he kept the talking in as he walked for what seemed like a block.The most unusual thing by far had to be that she was waving a book around like a fan so he stopped to start talking."I usually read books, but to attempt to lure out men might be a good idea too" he said not trying to sound to sarcastic.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arc of Dreams
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 11th March 2015, 6:18 pm

Lavantir Port City... A place where nothing matters, where being from the magic council and being from basilisk fang makes no difference, a guild's home, Black Rose's home. That's why Marik was there, he missed the times where he was able to walk with out having to hide himself, he wanted to see the place.
    As Marik walked, the placed seemed to be each time darker, his feeling changed, a strong depression hit his chest directly against his heart, he had a bad feeling. After giving some steps, the masked man fell, a strong pain hit him again "What is this?!" he thought to himself, he stood up slowly, falling two times before standing up, it was a very strong pain and he didn't know why. After some minutes of walking, Marik took out his umbrella and kept walking. Walking With his opened umbrella in his right hand. "It can't be... That's why!" the mage said while giving a step back, there, some meters in front of him, the kid he met before was talking with someone else, Kitteh, the creepy and annoying kid. "Now I understand the pain"

New City, New Possibilities (Open) Team210

New City, New Possibilities (Open) Signat11

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 11th March 2015, 7:45 pm

Almyra clutched her book to her chest again and giggled softly at Kitteh's comment. She didn't really get it, but she was pretty sure it was a joke of some sort. "I usually read or write, but I needed to use it as a fan for a moment for an experiment." She smiled at him like she did almost anyone, appearing as genuinely happy to meet someone as she felt. "I'm Almyra. It's nice to meet you. So what did you want to talk about?" She had yet to notice Marik nearby, as, at this point, she focused on Kitteh to make up for her earlier ignorance of him.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 12th March 2015, 3:37 pm

"I did not know I would be meeting someone who would be experimenting on humans.What do you do for a living and what do you experiment on usually"as he said that he felt a harsh chill that someone was watching him, but tried not to think about it. He just focused on the person in front of him and to keep calm he grabbed his right arm with his left and clutched it tightly. He turned for a second to look around at the surrounding place and found and outlined person in the shadows, but could not see much more so he turned back.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 13th March 2015, 1:09 pm

Marik stood still, staring at the kid, he was kinda nervous, he didn't know why but he wanted to talk to him. The masked man took a heavy breathing and with his umbrella in his hand, he laughed like a maniac, laughing loud at the middle of the street. Marik gave a step close to both strangers, he then gave another one, and kept walking until he was behind the kid "Kitteh... Right?" he whispered and smiled, he then placed his umbrella in the floor, closing it and laughing, giving a step next to him and walking in front of the woman who was next to the kid. He touched her chin and asked "And who is this woman? I've never seen her before... What's your name" he said with an elegant voice.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 16th March 2015, 6:19 pm

Almyra tilted her head. "It is less about humans, more about the weather. There is a storm that will likely strike in a month's time. The air currents I created might help to deter it. Though this would of course effect the population of the city, but I am hoping more to see how much my influence affects the weather. As for a living. I wander and explore. I don't have much use for money and mostly just survive off the land." She bounced excitedly when asked about what she experiments on. "Everything! I study anything that can be changed and I experiment on what causes it to change." She answered him. She wouldn't go into too much detail, since that tended to bore people. Suddenly a new person arrived, carrying an umbrella despite the lack of rain. He seemed to know the boy. "I am Almyra. Who are you? And why do you wear a mask?" She asked with genuine curiosity. She had not seen anyone like this man before.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 17th March 2015, 3:25 pm

Kitteh looked over and he blank grinned."and I suppose you are the kind of person who interrupts are you not, death man?"Kitteh walked forward to shake his hand and looked over at Almyra."Almyra you seem to have a cool work of study I would love to learn more, but if my acquaintance here objects then you have no need to talk". He walked over for a hand shake with him. Then kitteh stepped back were he was.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 17th March 2015, 6:36 pm

The masked man took a heavy breathing, as he walked forward, his hand met Kitteh's. "Death man... Funny" he said, moving his head towards Almyra staring at her "Nice to meet you Almyra, my name is Marik, i'm juts... Another of Kitteh's friend" the masked man laughed quietly and sated down in a bench close to them. "Why do I use mask?" Marik kept thinking holding his umbrella with his right arm "Why do I use mask..." he whispered again "That's a good question" the man said. "Why do you use green clothes?"

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent Fang
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 181.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fantasy Fragments
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 17th March 2015, 7:32 pm

Two girls walked through the city looking around and stopping at seemingly random places to look at them. As they pasted through, some of the stall vendors waved to them and told them about current deals going on. The two girls dressed in black and purple continued their little walk through the city, in this city there were many odd people so the girls didn't stand out but lots of people knew of them. They were one of the sets of twins the the guild or the area, Black Rose, had obtained and initiated into their ranks. they were known to be playful and cheery and a little creepy at some point. One of the girls spotted a group that peaked her interest, mainly the man wearing a mask. She grabbed her sister's sleeve and pulled her along through the crowded streets. "There's a man in a mask here Alie." Ariel said as she led her sister along. "Is he a street performer? maybe he knows Elyx." Alie responded. When they finally came close enough Alie walked up to the man and lightly pulled on his sleeve. "Hey mister, are you a street performer? Do you know Elyx?" she asked smiling as her sister came up next to her.

New City, New Possibilities (Open) Aa-sig10

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 17th March 2015, 7:38 pm

"I wear my cloak because it keeps me warm and dry and comfortable. It's green because my sister made it green because I like green." Almy said, wrapping herself up a bit in her cloak with a smile. It always made her feel comfortable. She supposed Marik's mask could make him feel comfortable, but it didn't look very comfortable or warm. She didn't know how to respond to Kitteh's comment really. She didn't particularly want to teach anyone right now, and didn't know how either. She honestly wasn't sure how she used her magic. It just kind of felt right to her."I wear my cloak because it keeps me warm and dry and comfortable. It's green because my sister made it green because I like green." Almy said, wrapping herself up a bit in her cloak with a smile. It always made her feel comfortable. She supposed Marik's mask could make him feel comfortable, but it didn't look very comfortable or warm. She didn't know how to respond to Kitteh's comment really. She didn't particularly want to teach anyone right now, and didn't know how either. She honestly wasn't sure how she used her magic. It just kind of felt right to her.

Suddenly two girls showed up, twins by the look of them. Though they seemed to take more interest in Marik, so Almyra just have them a small smile and let them speak to the masked man.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 18th March 2015, 4:16 pm

Kitteh pushed forward out in front of Marik."I know who you are talking about, Marik may too, pleased to meet you names Kitteh and what business do you have here"Kitteh busted in to the conversation.He looked like he had just taken a dump all over himself as it started to flood in the sewers.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 18th March 2015, 8:36 pm

"Then you should understand why do I use a mask!... Or maybe not..." Marik whispered to the green woman. Marik placed with a big strength the point of the umbrella against the floor, he then turned around as he heard a little voice close "Sorry? Performer?" he said. With out letting him finish, Kitteh interrupted him moving him back and talking to the girls, the masked man took a heavy breathing, moved his hand slowly, and placed it on his friends head "Kitteh... Please... I have told you many many times. To not... Interfere in my way" as he shouted, Marik moved back the annoying kid, trying not to hurt him, but trying to move him some meters back.
    The masked man gave a step, moving his weapon at the same time and asking "You two girls shouldn't talk to strangers like that, even if they seem familiar, so go away... Now, please" he said with a heavy breathing "And no, I have no idea of who Erix is".
    Marik took a heavy breathing, he didn't know who were they talking about, but he felt a strong aura from those two girls, they were not just two normal girls, they had something.

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 18th March 2015, 9:23 pm

the twins pouted "Awww. Come on mister, now you're just being mean." the girls said in unison. "As for what we're doing here..." Alie started. "We live here. In the city. We arent around to wonder around here?" Ariel finished. Both girls puffed out their cheeks. It was both comedic and adorable at the same time. If one paid any sort of attention, they'd notice the black rose guild symbol on the girls' cheeks. After a moment Alie turned and faced the group, "what are you doing here?" she asked now interested in the group.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 19th March 2015, 7:16 pm

Almyra tilted her head at Marik. "I still don't. It doesn't look very warm or cozy or comfortable." She shrugged it off though. He could wear a mask if he wanted to. He seemed to berate the girls for asking if he knew someone. That wasn't very nice. She sensed magic from the girls, so they could probably handle themselves. She also noticed that they had matching tattoos on their faces, probably indicating that they were in a guild. She smiled to the duo as they asked what she and the others were doing here. "I am exploring." She answered simply.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 19th March 2015, 7:50 pm

"your pretty high in your guild I recognize you from sorcerer weekly, your guild is powerful, but mine would cream you in a guild war, I would rather not make enemies here though black rose has this respectable city and you two look powerful"Kitteh said noticing the guild marks.He smiled and went back to marik's side feeling that Marik was his only ally.He forced his Demon Roc claws out showing he was in a guild too.He just glanced at how the others reacted at the others and figured they were confused."I am friends with your guild I am afraid if you attacked anyone here there could be trouble, Marik here would protect me and the girl here is probably powerful, so I suggest not attacking us".

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 20th March 2015, 12:46 pm

As the four mages... Or five, were talking, Marik kept quiet, staring at their mouth moving, noticing the guild crest on the girl's chick. He took a heavy breathing and places the umbrella against his shoulder, pointing at the sky with it. "I need to admit, that this is the first time I see a crest like that" everything from Marik's mind disappeared, his idea of wanting to avoid everyone, the annoying voice of kitteh everywhere, everything was gone, he could just think in one thing, what Kitteh said. "Marik here would protect me" that took Marik's attention, he moved his head slowly against the Sabertooth mage and laughed in silence, he then stared at both girls "I'm not here to fight Kitteh, and that means I'm not here to protect you, but there is something true... If someone decides to hurt someone between us... I'll have to interfere" the masked man said as the wind's voice became louder "But I'm sure, that this two girls are not here to fight, Kitteh" the masked man said turning around and taking a heavy breathing. "I forgot to ask, from which guild are you two?"

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 20th March 2015, 9:02 pm

The two girls looked at the man with black hair. "Um yeah...sure. We aren't starting trouble." Alie said rather confused on what he was talking about. They weren't looking for any sort of fight. that's what jobs and the arena are for. They looked back at the man in the mask "We're from Black Rose!" Ariel said turning to show the tattoo on the side of her cheek proudly. After a moment the girls spun around in unison and stuck their hands out. "Anything we can do to help you around the city. Just ask." they spoke in unison in a sing song voice.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 21st March 2015, 3:46 am

There were some... No... Many things Elyx heard that made him stop and turn towards wherever the voices were. First was a familiar voice, one that sounds like it was trying to pick at fights. Elyx couldn't remember the voice of whoever it was, but he had one thought in his head regardless. Picking fights like strawberries. Now, that may not be a problem to guilds, but to get them involved for your actions, I have the highest doubt's that the magic counsil will approve of that. Elyx though to himself as he kept on walking. The next voice seemed darker, giving Elyx question about the mans presence in whatever guild he was in. But the difference between him and the previous voice heard was the fact that he chose his words carefully and spoke delicately. He thinks before he speaks. At least there was some sense there. The last voice... No... Voices sounded rather familiar.

The Twins. Alie and Ariel, hopefully they didn't get themselves into some sort of trouble. Elyx put out his right palm, summoning a ball of light into it hovering of his palm. He then gripped the light and shattered it into pieces, revealing his Violin bow. When he did this when his left hand, his Violin Was summoned. His white jacket was left at home, revealing too much color and anyone could.easily catch him for an attack. Instead, he wore acid blue jeans, the left side with a cut on the knees, and a short-sleeved Dark Gray shirt as well.

They said something about helping them? That caused Elyx to loosen up his muscles, but not entirely, there was still the chance that the other voice might attack the twins. He was ready to play Rising the Storm if that were to happen, a tornado resemblance of wind. When he finally saw a group, he found five people. The twins themselves, untouched it seemed. Then he had in his answer to why there were fights being picked, it was the drunk he met the other day at the ports, he would say such things even while he wasn't drunk.He noticed a woman with them as well, but it was obvious that she didn't belong with either of the two men with her or with the twins. Green clothing and no guild mark, there were some assumptions on who she could be, but he couldn't exactly guess what. The last man he saw had a mask on to hide his face, and clothing none too familiar at all. From all three of them, he sensed magic, some more than others. But if they promised to nor fight, then Elyx will not start one either.

Alie, Ariel. Can you tell me what's going on? Elyx asked with a grin on his face, but unable to get a chocolate bar since his hands were full? He then looked up to address the other three. Hello there.
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 21st March 2015, 7:09 am

"I thought I knew that name when I heard that these twins were around and looked you up, it was little from obvious you were gonna be here"He grinned.He walked up to pass Marik again and up to Elyx to grasp a hold of his hand for a hand shake."I suppose that you did not expect me to be over here I did not expect myself to be over here, I mistook your friends for powerful mages that is usually were my downfall is"the last part was sarcastic as he spoke his final words. He walked back to were he was like someone going on stage.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 21st March 2015, 8:06 am

The two girls answered confused, they weren't looking for any trouble, they just wanted to have some new friends. The masked man moved his hand on top of one of the girl's head, closing his eyes, simulating a smile with his mask. "Thanks, I'll look for you two if I need any help".
    Marik stared at the new guy that was coming to them, he placed the umbrella on the ground and then walked towards the stranger. It seemed like they knew each other, the girls from Black Rose, a new guild for Marik, and the stranger knew each other from somewhere, Marik's first thought was that they were both from Black Rose, that would've been interesting. "Hi, my name is Marik" he stretched his hand waiting for a response, he then placed it at the back of his head scratching it and asking "Do you three now each other?"

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 21st March 2015, 9:44 am

Yes, powerful mages they were. It must also occur to Kitten that no one here is a powerful magic. He had a feeling the man with the mask could change that easily, with his Wisdom, Elyx would expect that man to overpower many groups of people easily. He saw potential. Elyx stood in front of the twins so he could converse with the masked man, a grin on his face as usual. Marik, Kitten... And he still didn't get the name of the woman yet. Technically, he didnt have to say his name since Alie and Ariel both had their said by Elyx, so that would be two and two. But, he decided to not be that man, they were being friendly on their behalf, Black Rose can be as friendly as well.

My name is Elyx. I know sir Sarcasm over there already, and these two and I belong in the same guild. This is out home. Elyx said as he pulled on his right collar, showing the Black Rose guild mark. His Violin bow was still in his right hand though, and his Violin is in his left. What about you if I may ask? Where do you all come from? Elyx asked, knowing that the three of them should have different answers. Their clothing styles differed a lot, too painfully much. They can't be part of the same guild unless their visible guild marks say so, and he has yet to see any one them. But, he shouldn't be too cautious, they were just talking after all.Its all right if you have no answer, I'm just curious.
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 21st March 2015, 6:09 pm

Almy stood there watching as the others conversed, smiling at the twins speaking in unison. They were quite cute. She yawned a bit sleepily and swayed on her feet a bit until a new person came in. He was carrying a violin, which piqued her interest. He probably played, but she wondered why someone would just carry such a thing around without a case. He greeted them and introduced himself as Elyx. This was a rather welcome interruption from the needless talk of fighting, though it did arouse a somewhat sarcastic response from Kitteh, which Almyra didn't much like. Elyx asked where each of them was from. A single word came from the Chaos Theorist's mouth. "Desierto." She answered with a smile, still wrapped up in her cloak and clutching her book to her chest. She tilted her head to one side. "Why are you carrying a violin?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 12:21 am